Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode th...

Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode the law further' by voting Democratic

There are 27 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Steve King: Immigrants will 'erode the law further' by voting Democratic. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Rep. Steve King insists that immigration reform will "erode the law" by allowing immigrants to vote for Democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Dec 15, 2013
Immigrants will further erode the Republican Party, which is thankfully not "the law," by voting against the party that takes every opportunity to alienate them.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#23 Dec 15, 2013
It amazes me how low the radical left-wing loons will stoop to get votes, but they never could win on a level playing field.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#24 Dec 15, 2013
There are millions of Democrats that respect all our laws, and they don't want the illegal aliens to get Amnesty. The Democrats are alienating them. They will not vote Democrat if they give criminals easy citizenship.
leonardo

United States

#25 Dec 15, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> no he does not know that and neither do you.you hope that will happen, I think not.
you know and everybory knowd that the next president will be drmocrat
fyi

Dripping Springs, TX

#26 Dec 16, 2013
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#27 Dec 16, 2013
you know see this is what gets me you guys try to act so big and tuff you know retardo don't count us out but you run from your own country and not big and tuff enough to take a stand and fix it I guess tuff doen not come in 2 foot tall oh wait a minute they are all 2 foot tall midget wrestling time lol either that are you are not real men it is bad when you run to another country that has omen that can take your a$$ down and I do not mean in bed either just kicking your a$$
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#28 Dec 16, 2013
Why would law abiding citizens want to assimilate with a known criminal element? They wouldn't. Send these criminals home to give them a chance to enter the country legally, and have some self esteem for God's sake. They cannot respect themselves when that are here illegally, and what an example that must show their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California prepares to fight Trump on immigrati... 1 min Cupcake Pounder 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min DP Cassie 403,853
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min zebra 216,710
News Trump's tariff plan hits a hurdle: Congressiona... 3 min Cupcake Pounder 8
News Joe Biden leaves the door open for a 2020 run 3 min Giggle1101 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,458,576
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 5 min Noyb 1,069
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min America 253,224
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 18 min Cupcake Pounder 199
More from around the web