Hill prepares for Hagel fight

Jan 7, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 31

The nomination of former senator Chuck Hagel to lead the Pentagon has set in motion a highly unusual campaign-style brawl over a Cabinet post long considered above politics.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Goodbye Israeli. Goodbye Military. Goodbye Gays.
That's the Obama-Benghazi way.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Did they say Bagel fight?
Hagel's a lousy pick.
Obama just wants to stick it in Netanyahu's eye.
Obama is going to find out what happens when you pick a cat up by it's tail.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
It is amazing how fast the GOP turns on its own. They won't even approve a top republican for an appointment by Obama. Hagel, thru his ballot changing company, is responsible for hundreds of republicans assuming office, yet if Obama appoints him, they are opposed.

It is hilarious beyond belief.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
It is amazing how fast the GOP turns on its own. They won't even approve a top republican for an appointment by Obama. Hagel, thru his ballot changing company, is responsible for hundreds of republicans assuming office, yet if Obama appoints him, they are opposed.
Benghazi? Hillary? Susan Rice? ACORN? Jesse Jackson?
We should trust Obama? Are you insane?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Hell, Obama already picked Kerry that lied before congress, put himself in for bandaid medals and gave aid and comfort to the enemy. He fits right in to the overthrow of the constitution.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
He is not a top republican, or he wouldn't have been ousted.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi? Hillary? Susan Rice? ACORN? Jesse Jackson?
I said nothing about trusting any of those people. I was simply pointing out that the GOP will not even trust any of its own being appointed by Obama. No matter who Obama appoints to anything the GOP will be opposed.

As to should we trust Obama? Absolutely not. He is trying to appoint Hagel, which proves he cannot be trusted.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I said nothing about trusting any of those people. I was simply pointing out that the GOP will not even trust any of its own being appointed by Obama. No matter who Obama appoints to anything the GOP will be opposed.
As to should we trust Obama? Absolutely not. He is trying to appoint Hagel, which proves he cannot be trusted.
lil' Jo Jo, you don't understand and never have, that we of the Tea Party don't care what political badge they wear, there are traitors to the country and their oaths in both partys.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#9 Jan 8, 2013
One reason and ONE reason only for this supposed "fight" to break out - the Jewish Lobby, AIPAC and their pals.

Hagel has no credentials problems, his only "mistakes" have been that he occasionally told unpopular truths - saying that Iraq was a stupid war and saying that maybe, just maybe Israel wasn't always a perfect ally.

Of course that's blasphemy to the far right and the Zionists, so they're all looking for a fight on this one. Give it to 'em, I say. Let them reveal their own insanity publicly.

Progress, not Denial

#10 Jan 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>lil' Jo Jo, you don't understand and never have, that we of the Tea Party don't care what political badge they wear, there are traitors to the country and their oaths in both partys.
Teabaggers are the traitors to their country, the've avowed the destruction of our government and will attempt to accomplish it by any means necessary.

You know this, so why lie about it, au Jimbo?

Progress, not Denial

#11 Jan 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Obama already picked Kerry that lied before congress, put himself in for bandaid medals and gave aid and comfort to the enemy. He fits right in to the overthrow of the constitution.
Prove that even one of those smears of Kerry is true, you lying SOB.

Progress, not Denial

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Goodbye common sense, hello ninthtroll and the Teabagger Party.

Progress, not Denial

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi? Hillary? Susan Rice? ACORN? Jesse Jackson?
Evasion...evasion...evasion... .evasion....evasion....evasion .

We should read your posts? WHY, again?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that even one of those smears of Kerry is true, you lying SOB.
Professor Fartsack, as a well known leftist POS you should NOT be calling anyone a liar. Oh BTW, how did that work out for you trying to get me reprimanded and/or banned by topix...LOLOLOLOL! You are the worst of the left, arrogant, deluded, snarky. We CAN be thankful you have absolutely no authority nor influence in your real life.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 8, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor Fartsack, as a well known leftist POS you should NOT be calling anyone a liar. Oh BTW, how did that work out for you trying to get me reprimanded and/or banned by topix...LOLOLOLOL! You are the worst of the left, arrogant, deluded, snarky. We CAN be thankful you have absolutely no authority nor influence in your real life.
Her and barefoot must be bed bugs together. Same moronic filled hate spewed out both main orfices at the same time. You could add boths IQ's together and still be in double digits.

Progress, not Denial

#16 Jan 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Her and barefoot must be bed bugs together. Same moronic filled hate spewed out both main orfices at the same time. You could add boths IQ's together and still be in double digits.
You're no better than the troll stalker. Not surprising that you befriend every troll who appears, since you've always been one yourself, au Jimbo. Never have you proven me wrong, never have you documented a "lie," and never do you project more than when you call another poster a "moron."

And of course you know I'm a 'he,' which makes me wonder again if things like that and your affectionate little nicknames for male posters ('pookie' and 'cupcake' and such) indicate a closeted homosexuality on your part.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Take your matress back to the corner sweetie, your losing money and burning daylight.
finnerty

Newark, OH

#18 Jan 8, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
snif yer boyrfriends farts stinkin troll scumsucker queer
keep gooose go

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Did they say Bagel fight?
Hagel's a lousy pick.
Obama just wants to stick it in Netanyahu's eye.
Obama is going to find out what happens when you pick a cat up by it's tail.
dat is funnnie with yo bagel 4breakfast...keep hate go ok;-00
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
What did you expect from obama? Always expect the least and prepare to settle for less. It's a "progressive" thing.

Obama just announced the new Sec of the Treasure....Jack Lew....who has zero financial expertise and has NEVER worked in the financial industry. You can't make this stuff up.

Obama seems committed to making complete fools of those who trusted him with a second term.

How sad for our children. How sad for us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 4 min barefoot2626 1,658
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,156,092
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 4 min Guess Who 29
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 min serfs up 654
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Reverend Alan 3,101
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 8 min mjjcpa 395
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Aura Mytha 134,191
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Katrina Roxx 294,601
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr barefoot2626 904
More from around the web