Hundreds of Alaska female attorneys t...

Hundreds of Alaska female attorneys tell Murkowski, Sullivan 'no' on Kavanaugh

There are 20 comments on the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner story from Oct 4, 2018, titled Hundreds of Alaska female attorneys tell Murkowski, Sullivan 'no' on Kavanaugh. In it, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports that:

More than 350 female attorneys from Alaska have sent a joint letter to Alaska Republican Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Dan Sullivan opposing the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.

Bob Up

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2018
Vote her out for this fake news story funded in its entirety by George Soros! What a liar the professor is, but she'll never have to work again.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#2 Oct 5, 2018
Murkowski I finished in the GOP. She should be replaced on any/every Committee she I currently on and relegated to sitting in her office drinking coffee.......
Jar Head

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 5, 2018
Liberal women suck.

Avondale, PA

#4 Oct 5, 2018
Bob Up wrote:
Vote her out for this fake news story funded in its entirety by George Soros! What a liar the professor is, but she'll never have to work again.
Yes vote her out. Shame on her. He and his family put thru hell. I wish the same on hers!!!
She is a disgrace and embarrassment to America!! I will never vote Democrat again!! The devil has a hold of her! Kavanaugh is well qualified and a damn good person!! She has joined the evil Democrats!! Get her out!! We deserve better!!
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2018
Hundreds of female Alaska attorneys have shamed themselves and their profession with evil and sickeningly abusive acceptances of allegations becoming completely refuted and actual conspiracies shown with every passing day. They accept these trashy and politically motivated destructions of a man and his family, even as the evil Democrat and extremist mob conspiracies are shown and uncovered. They are a shame to their selves, their families and the nation.
spud

Easton, PA

#6 Oct 5, 2018
It really doesn't seem like Murkowski represents Alaska too well. Or the US for that matter
Bob Up

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2018
Anytime hundreds of attorneys, male or female, are against something better take a close look.

Avondale, PA

#8 Oct 5, 2018
Bob Up wrote:
Anytime hundreds of attorneys, male or female, are against something better take a close look.
You better take a close look at the Democrats file ways!!
Billy

Pomona, CA

#9 Oct 5, 2018
Jimmy Kimmel put his mouth around my penis and the cops just laughed at me when I reported it. I just don't know what to do. My junk has been used and I feel just like garbage. What happened to ME TOO? Oh f ck me right. I've about had it. Where is my book deal, I could use some extra cash. What about it Dianne Slimestein, did you get my letter or what.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Oct 6, 2018
okimar wrote:
Murkowski I finished in the GOP. She should be replaced on any/every Committee she I currently on and relegated to sitting in her office drinking coffee.......
Run Palin, run.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Oct 6, 2018
Bob Up wrote:
What is the difference between an attorney, and a snake in the road? Skid marks avoiding the snake!

Ah, my brother is an attorney.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2018
You people are vile. Y'all are so angry and confrontational about everything. Wait until midterms. You will see how tired women are of being victimized.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Hundreds of female Alaska attorneys have shamed themselves and their profession with evil and sickeningly abusive acceptances of allegations becoming completely refuted and actual conspiracies shown with every passing day. They accept these trashy and politically motivated destructions of a man and his family, even as the evil Democrat and extremist mob conspiracies are shown and uncovered. They are a shame to their selves, their families and the nation.
Liar, Liar ....
1 post removed
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 Oct 6, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
<quoted text>

Liar, Liar ....
Mr. Ring, Their opinion, opinion.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2018
Republicans and the few Democrats with sense must put a concerted effort into educating the protesters and Leftist Democrats of what actually happened in these few weeks of their attempted destruction of Kavanaugh and the confirmation process. There must be both Houses of Congress and the FBI opening investigations into the now exposed conspiracies regarding the witness tampering and the original collusion of Ford with Democrat operatives in Delaware in falsifying her claims and the issuance of the false "letter." The current FBI investigation has identified the Delaware trip and collusion. They must be exposed in a most open public forum. This may be the last chance sane people have to reverse the insane march of the Left to Balkanization of America and the horrible destruction of not only the perceptions of vulnerable youth, but what could become an irreversible descent into a maelstrom of civil war. The time has come to stop the paid Leftist Democrat leadership and Soros influences from harming the very minds and hearts of our most vulnerable citizens.

When the investigations are done and truth established, Kavanaugh should sue Ford for every penny of the Three Million Dollar slush fund she has from the "fund me" accounts. He should take her house with the two front doors. The other Democrat operatives involved are also vulnerable and should not be solely witnesses, but sued to their bare bones.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2018
Immediately after his confirmation, Kavanaugh should file pending actions in California, Delaware and Federal Courts to impede Ford from distributing any of the millions of dollars she has garnered with her dirty hands.

The Federal filing would be based on depriving Kavanaugh and his family of their civil rights and any remedies available in Federal Court.
1 post removed

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#19 Oct 8, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Immediately after his confirmation, Kavanaugh should file pending actions in California, Delaware and Federal Courts to impede Ford from distributing any of the millions of dollars she has garnered with her dirty hands.

The Federal filing would be based on depriving Kavanaugh and his family of their civil rights and any remedies available in Federal Court.
Anonewho sent $$$ to Ford's phony go-fund-me site is a fool.
1 post removed
Old old man

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2018
I knew they should have never allowed women to become lawyers. The premise of this topic proves it!
spud

Easton, PA

#22 Oct 11, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
You people are vile. Y'all are so angry and confrontational about everything. Wait until midterms. You will see how tired women are of being victimized.
If Democrats get the majority, women will hate being poor and unsafe just walking outside. Hell they wouldn't even be safe in their own houses. The smart play is to stay with Trump Republicans.
Old but not so old man

United States

#23 Oct 11, 2018
No one accused these woman lawyers of being smart..........of course you are correct. No one in their right mind wants a return to the "obama economy, obama apology tour, obama foreign policy, obama look the other way toward evil, etc., approach to anything and everything.

Wonder why the media didn't look into his background when they were building him up? Just curious and I think we found out exactly why.....a Manchurian Candidate if there ever was one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fit2Serve 1,870,209
News Ex-VP Biden vows to stay involved, but no talk ... 7 min Annie Oakly 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Justice Dale 244,678
News Comey blasts GOP: 'They're talking about Hillar... 19 min Say What 35
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 27 min dada 11,826
News Presidents club assembles for Bush funeral, Tru... 37 min General Kabaka Oba 193
News Whiter, poorer, Trumpier: the new Republican Ca... 42 min Say What 62
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 47 min Bongo 120,397
News Trump voters were 'gullible' in 2016 election, ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 27