Republicans have met the political en...

Republicans have met the political enemy -- and it is them

There are 198 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Republicans have met the political enemy -- and it is them. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

For a Republican hoping to win back the White House in 2016 after eight years in the political wilderness, it's been a frustrating last few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Aug 21, 2013
double-posted spam. flagged.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Man who dobbed in suspects accused of murdering Melbourne baseball player Chris Lane says his son was next
Carmel Melouney, AAP
Herald Sun
August 21, 2013 5:08PM
Two Black teens and one white/black teen shot a jogger in Duncan Oklahoma because they were bored. Where is the MSM, Where is Jesse, and AL. Crickets. Why hasn't Obama given a speech.........more crickets.
COPS:'Bored' Black Teens Kill White Baseball Player 'For Fun'...
Obama: the biggest racial divider in many year has encouraged this with his Trayvon remarks.
Let's see if those black teens get off free like white Zimmerman did. If they do, then I will be outraged.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Man who dobbed in suspects accused of murdering Melbourne baseball player Chris Lane says his son was next
Carmel Melouney, AAP
Herald Sun
Two Black teens and one white/black teen shot a jogger in Duncan Oklahoma because they were bored. Where is the MSM, Where is Jesse, and AL. Crickets. Why hasn't Obama given a speech.........more crickets.
Obama: the biggest racial divider in many year has encouraged this with his Trayvon remarks.
Your first post on a new thread and it's an off topic cross thread post. Congratulations, DUMBOSPMBOT. You are nothing but consistent.
Your Ex

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Carmel Melouney, AAP
Herald Sun
Clueless
Off-topic
Spam.
LeJimbo Syndrome in full flare-up
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Come on guys, we all know that if jumbo had to debates the merts of any given thread without pulling off topic BS out of his ass; he wouldnt have anything to say at all. At least this way he thinks he is participating...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if those black teens get off free like white Zimmerman did. If they do, then I will be outraged.
how bout the black teens that shot and killed a baby in his stroller in Brunswick GA....do you want them off free too?

funny, this story barely made the news, and the baby was half white, half Hispanic, and the killers were black...imagine that.

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Aug 21, 2013
jimbo has at least 5 stalkers that follow him around....creepy stalkers too. you boys should be proud.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
how bout the black teens that shot and killed a baby in his stroller in Brunswick GA....do you want them off free too?
funny, this story barely made the news, and the baby was half white, half Hispanic, and the killers were black...imagine that.
did the black teens get off like white zimmerman did? i don't think you understand the difference. the black murderers didn't get away with murder like white zimmerman did. the white murderer zimmerman should be sent to jail just like the black murderers did. idiot.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
jimbo has at least 5 stalkers that follow him around....creepy stalkers too. you boys should be proud.
its time to hire Rachel Jeantel to fix the problem. The insane thing she would bludgeon their azzes, remove them from existance and they would run to the ones they admonish on these forums for protection.

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
did the black teens get off like white zimmerman did? i don't think you understand the difference. the black murderers didn't get away with murder like white zimmerman did. the white murderer zimmerman should be sent to jail just like the black murderers did. idiot.
Tray Tray was in the news for a couple of years, the baby killers have not even made national news....

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
see how far off track you are? the black murderers have not even gone to trial yet, you are not as smart as you wish you were...what would you say if the black teen murderers had an all white jury, would that be good, or bad?
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Tray Tray was in the news for a couple of years, the baby killers have not even made national news....
are you stupid? zimmerman killed a guy and was not even charged until it made national attention. the baby killers were already charged. geez....ur idiocy keeps on showing.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#14 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
see how far off track you are? the black murderers have not even gone to trial yet, you are not as smart as you wish you were...what would you say if the black teen murderers had an all white jury, would that be good, or bad?
the black murderers were booked and taken into custody. the white murderer was questioned and released. until it made national news.

geez...ur attempts to compare this to zimmerman only highlights the racial preference given to white murderers. zimmerman needs to be sent to jail like all murderers.

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
the black murderers were booked and taken into custody. the white murderer was questioned and released. until it made national news.
geez...ur attempts to compare this to zimmerman only highlights the racial preference given to white murderers. zimmerman needs to be sent to jail like all murderers.
so you're saying white murderers get off easier than black murderers?

How bout OJ, was he innocent or guilty? Didn't a jury find him not guilty, just like they did Zimmerman?

Do you remember the days when black murderers didn't even go to trial?

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
and you'll be pleased to read that the jury selected in the baby killing case is all white.....the 170 person jury pool included 37 black men, but every single one of them was late for court, or failed to show, so they were all excluded.

Maybe they couldn't get off work?
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#17 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying white murderers get off easier than black murderers?
How bout OJ, was he innocent or guilty? Didn't a jury find him not guilty, just like they did Zimmerman?
Do you remember the days when black murderers didn't even go to trial?
are you stupid? murderers should all go to jail. ur the idiot who is trying to compare the baby killers and murderers of the Australian to the zimmerman murder. and in doing so you are the one highlighting the racial inequality. what an idiot. do you even know what point you are trying to make any more?
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#18 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
and you'll be pleased to read that the jury selected in the baby killing case is all white.....the 170 person jury pool included 37 black men, but every single one of them was late for court, or failed to show, so they were all excluded.
Maybe they couldn't get off work?
what's ur point? why would i be pleased by that. i don't care if the jury is black or white. the important thing is the murderers are going to trial. and hopefully they get sent to jail. unlike the zimmerman case.

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
what's ur point? why would i be pleased by that. i don't care if the jury is black or white. the important thing is the murderers are going to trial. and hopefully they get sent to jail. unlike the zimmerman case.
so you're saying Zimmerman was guilty? I thought I read somewhere that the jury found him not guilty?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#20 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying Zimmerman was guilty? I thought I read somewhere that the jury found him not guilty?
You both joined Le Dumbo. Now there's three of you off topic. The topic is Repub infighting. Whod'a thunk it.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#21 Aug 21, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just standing their ground and/or exercising their second amendments rights.

What's your problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,709,641
News Billy Graham: Pastor to presidents for more tha... 17 min OneWomynRiot 8
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 21 min javawhey 916
News The Latest: Angry students, parents confront Se... 25 min ShootCommiesOnSight 54
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 35 min javawhey 288
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 44 min Maria 60,404
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 48 min RiccardoFire 18,909
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 2 hr youll shoot your ... 398
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 1,771
More from around the web