Moms make case for gun control

Moms make case for gun control

There are 9245 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#10834 Mar 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As are your numbers.
A little slow on the uptake, eh, sweetie?
Except that my numbers completely DESTROY any argument you were trying to make when you asked for the numbers.

A little slow in the uptake, eh sweetie???

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10835 Mar 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That he is a pedophile that [email protected] in his pants for a week to avoid service to this country.
And that's according to Ted Nugent.
Not surprised the gun gnutters want him to speak for them... he does a better job.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

We notice all you talk about is other people.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10836 Mar 11, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that my numbers completely DESTROY any argument
My argument is: 33,000 firearm deaths a year.

Guess what: today... it's still 33,000 deaths a year.

Location hidden

#10837 Mar 11, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
... and that cousin will carry the guilt of killing his own cousin for the rest of his life ....
Sound familiar?

Location hidden

#10838 Mar 11, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
I said he was not taught proper firearm safety.
And I said you don't have a clue.

He could have been told fifteen minutes before- for all you knew.

AS SEVERAL TV SHOWS HAVE DOCUMENTED ON THE USELESSNESS OF THE EDDIE THE GUN GNUTTER PR PROGRAM run - often to the objection of parents- in public schools.

That within minutes, children forget or ignore the "lesson" being hawked by a giant cartoon mascot on such a serious problem.

Location hidden

#10839 Mar 11, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
Anymore bullshit LIES you want to throw out this morning???
No one is going to keep up with you, DongLiqueer- you should rent yourself out to those fields outside of town raising field corn for the dairy cows, pump pump pump pump manure.

Southeast Virginia

#10840 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound familiar?
"...because of the IRRESPONSIBILITY of those adults."

Sound familiar, fuckstain???

Keep slinging crap out of context. None of it is sticking.

Southeast Virginia

#10841 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument is: 33,000 firearm deaths a year.
Guess what: today... it's still 33,000 deaths a year.
And it has been a BULLSHIT argument since the first time you made it.

Southeast Virginia

#10842 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to keep up with you....{snipped for brevity}
You couldn't keep up with me (mentally or physically) on my worst day, fucktard, let alone your best day.

Southeast Virginia

#10843 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said you don't have a clue.
He could have been told fifteen minutes before- for all you knew.
AS SEVERAL TV SHOWS HAVE DOCUMENTED ON THE USELESSNESS OF THE EDDIE THE GUN GNUTTER PR PROGRAM run - often to the objection of parents- in public schools.
That within minutes, children forget or ignore the "lesson" being hawked by a giant cartoon mascot on such a serious problem.
And you DON'T know.

Because childhood education is NOT telling them once and then you are done. It is done with.........say it with me..........repetition and reinforcement.

Location hidden

#10844 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't keep up with me (mentally or physically) on my worst day, fucktard, let alone your best day.
~stomp stomp stomp~

I would not want to keep up with what you do, c/s spooge monkey... I've seen the line folding its way around the rest stop.

And I'm not the one who has to keep admitting he made the mistakes...

Wipe your chin, my queer little fellah...

Location hidden

#10845 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And it has been a BULLSHIT argument since the first time you made it.
Argument?

It is fact.

Wipe wipe..

Location hidden

#10846 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And you DON'T know.
Because childhood education is NOT telling them once and then you are done.
Then the Eagle Eagle program is an obvious failure- even according to your standards.

As I have said: it is an obvious NRA PR ploy.

PS: Let me know how many times those fire arm instructors who shot themselves or the people they were "instructing" repeated the #1 rule... treat the gun as if it was loaded.

Southeast Virginia

#10847 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
I would not want to keep up with what you do, c/s spooge monkey... I've seen the line folding its way around the rest stop.
And I'm not the one who has to keep admitting he made the mistakes...
Wipe your chin, my queer little fellah...
^MORE^ sexually perverted SPAM form Topix's biggest TROLL.

pathetic projection
1 post removed

Southeast Virginia

#10849 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the Eagle Eagle program is an obvious failure- even according to your standards.
As I have said: it is an obvious NRA PR ploy.
PS: Let me know how many times those fire arm instructors who shot themselves or the people they were "instructing" repeated the #1 rule... treat the gun as if it was loaded.
The only "failure" with regards to the program is school districts FAILURE to implement it. It is obvious that you would prefer for children to have no education regarding firearms instead of the MOST SUCCESSFUL firearms training program ever designed for children.

It is YOU that is the failure.

And I am not aware of ANY Eddie Eagle instructors shooting themselves while instructing students. Prove you assertion.

Location hidden

#10850 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
^MORE^ sexually perverted SPAM form Topix's biggest TROLL.
pathetic projection
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but can't take it thrown back in my face!

Poor DL...

Location hidden

#10851 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "failure" with regards to the program is school districts FAILURE to implement it.
Failure already shown multiple times by various networks including ABC with test run immediately after the "program".

NRA publicity stunt.

Location hidden

#10852 Mar 12, 2014
Armed Veteran wrote:
the MOST SUCCESSFUL firearms training program ever designed for children.(CLIP) Prove you assertion.
Prove it.

First watch THE PROGRAMS that clearly demonstrate kids picking up guns within hours of the dancing mascot demonstration.

PS: Link firearm instructors already posted.

Location hidden

#10853 Mar 12, 2014
NRA's Eddie Eagle GunSafe Program comes to Houston
Eddie Eagle on NRAblog

Fairfax, Virginia – Before Eddie Eagle shows up at this weekend's 142nd NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Houston, he has to meet with some very important people - children.

**********GOSH! the DAY BEFORE THE CONVENTION********** who could imagine the ODDS on this coincidence ??????????

Today and tomorrow, in a lead-up to the NRA convention downtown, the Eddie Eagle GunSafe Program will be presenting its lifesaving message to school children around the greater Houston area with help from the Houston Metro Police Department.

Created in 1988 by past NRA President Marion P. Hammer, with assistance from child psychologists, elementary schoolteachers and law enforcement officers, Eddie Eagle has taught more than 26 million pre-K through third graders:

If you see a gun:“STOP! Don’t Touch. Leave the Area. Tell an Adult.”

Southeast Virginia

#10854 Mar 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOMMY! I can dish it out but can't take it thrown back in my face!
Poor DL...
LOL......and ^that^ would be ANOTHER LIE on your part, because YOU are the only one here "dishing out" your sexually perverted projections onto everyone else, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madeleine Albright on Donald Trump: 'He has und... 5 min American_Infidel 8
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,366
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min bullcrap 4 U 219,605
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 25 min Simon Jester 391,430
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Regolith Based Li... 201,471
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,405,041
News Obama: Clinton More Qualified Than Me, Bill to ... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,540
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 2 hr Trumping On 300
More from around the web