Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,283

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7889 Nov 26, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
I think you've worn out the PFC reference
I think as long as I remind everyone you told us you served in the Army and then told us you didn't know what a PFC is will always means something to those who have actually served.

That you are a special kind of person.

Wipe your chin, dear.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#7890 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think as long as I remind everyone you told us you served in the Army and then told us you didn't know what a PFC is will always means something to those who have actually served.
That you are a special kind of person.
Wipe your chin, dear.
While you are no kind of "person" at all. A non-entity would be the proper term I believe.

Location hidden

#7891 Nov 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
While you are no kind of "person" at all.
Don't try to think, GayDavy.

It's not your strong suite.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7892 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to think, GayDavy.
It's not your strong suite.
Yet my posts declare differently, unlike yours.
1 post removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7894 Nov 26, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
come to california and display your guns anywhere you like in california....and you will see how quickly you are separated from them and your butt cheeks spread wide open with this
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/499209290...
You've never been to Northern California then. In fact, I doubt you've ever been out of the sewer.
1 post removed

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7896 Nov 26, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahhahahaha....yeah...I only grew up there and went to school, but I have never been there....bwhahahahhah.... RE-TARD...
still jealous you don't have indoor plumbing eh?
REALLY?

WHEN?

WHERE?

I was born and raised in San Jose. And then moved north up to Redding.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7897 Nov 26, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahhahahaha....yeah...I only grew up there and went to school, but I have never been there....bwhahahahhah.... RE-TARD...
still jealous you don't have indoor plumbing eh?
"What are the inalienable and inherent rights that belong to the individual? The first and nearest one is what? The right of enjoying and defending his life. Whether he be saint or sinner, Protestant or Catholic, or what not, the first inalienable right he has, and ought to be protected in, is that of enjoying and defending his life. The next in importance is the right of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of his conscience. The third, the right of seeking and pursuing his safety and happiness. The fourth, the right of communicating his thought and his opinions. Fifth, the right to acquire and protect property. Sixth, the right to meet and consult with his fellows as to what will promote the common welfare. Seventh--and while enjoying all these rights, these six that I have just mentioned, he has the right to bear arms in defense of himself, his family and his state, and no man can take it away. There are seven inalienable and inherent rights of the individual man."--Mr. C.T. Allen, Oct. 9, 1890.[Official Report of the Proceedings and Debates in the Convention, Kentucky]
1 post removed

Location hidden

#7899 Nov 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<Oct. 9, 1890.
{click }

++++++++++ 1800's++++++++

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Does this sound familiar, GayDavyQ?
2ndAmRight wrote:
I'm not the one stuck in the 1800's troll, >you< are.

Location hidden

#7900 Nov 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Oct. 9, 1890.[Official Report of the Proceedings and Debates in the Convention, Kentucky]
{click }

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

2ndAmRight wrote:
++++

Funny how troll insists it isn't spam but let's see where he posts the same thing...

(so far... 6 times...)

Location hidden

#7901 Nov 26, 2013
Total... nine...
barefootsgaylove r

San Jose, CA

#7902 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Total... nine...
How many references to gay sex did barefoot make on this thread just today.....7, would be amazing to count how many he makes on all threads in one day. Must be something he thinks about, ALOT.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#7903 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click }
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
<quoted text>
++++
Funny how troll insists it isn't spam but let's see where he posts the same thing...
(so far... 6 times...)
"But this bill proposes not only a violation of private rights, but a gross violation of the constitution. By it any officer may seize the arms of another , at discretion; and this in derogation of a right expressly guarantied to the citizen by the letter of the constitution.

"Again, the constitution guaranties to the citizen perfect freedom from arrest without due process law.[See the 4th amendment of the constitution.] And this bill proposes to vest arbitrary power in the hands of United States officers to violate this sacred right also. For, are not the seizure and detaining of arms, and the holding them over to bonds for their use, violations of the most manifest character of these rights. It could not be doubted."--Mr. Arphaxed Loomis, U.S. Representative from New York, U.S. House of Representatives, Feb. 15, 1838.[NILES NATIONAL REGISTER--FEBRUARY 24, 1838--CONGRESS, FROM SEPTEMBER, 1837, TO MARCH, 1836--VOL. LIII, OR, VOLUME XVII-- FIFTH SERIES. Pgs. 407-8.]

Location hidden

#7904 Nov 26, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
Feb. 15, 1838.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Help stamp out CenturySpam™!! Flag appropriately!
2ndAmRight wrote:
barefootsgaylove r

Laguna Niguel, CA

#7905 Nov 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Help stamp out CenturySpam™!! Flag appropriately!
<quoted text>
Barefoot just cant help it, there goes another reference to gay sex, his favorite obsession.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#7906 Nov 27, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
come to california and display your guns anywhere you like in california....and you will see how quickly you are separated from them and your butt cheeks spread wide open with this
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/499209290...
Keep your mind off my ass, sport- see ol' bareback the Closet Homosexual if you want to travel the Hershey Highway. Why would I want to spend more time in a state that rehired Jerry Brown? I've been to the Mexifornia several times- kinda funny how it's mostly the criminals who have the firearms while the liberals keep passing the laws that are laughed at by people with common sense. Isn't it L.A. county (never mind the rest of the state)that spends over $9,000,000,000 a year supporting your fine collection of illegals? A: yes, sir. Isn't it California that has gone from the 7th richest economy in the world to 12th in just 2 decades or so? A: Yes sir. Yeah, Ca. is definitely the place to be...if you're a mindless liberal...(but I repeat myself).
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#7909 Nov 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your mind off my ass,
You should stop presenting yourself for all commers, Pubic Heir.

Location hidden

#7910 Nov 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Isn't it California that has gone from the 7th richest economy in the world to 12th in just 2 decades or so? A:
Answer: so California has a larger economy than 200 countries, is what you are saying?

Gee: let's pretend you had an IQ above 80, and you tried to figure this out.

Did the economy in California- when compared to entire countries- crash? Or did the rest of the world... meaning those half dozen other COUNTRIES improve their economy?

And what remote connection does this have to gun control, you spunk-coated DWEEB?
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#7911 Nov 27, 2013
barefoots been on topix for 15 minutes and already two references to his obsession with gay sex acts. Amazing.
1 post removed

outdoors

#7913 Nov 27, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
bwhahahhahahahahaah....suck it up huntcoyotemoron....
California political leaders, starting with Gov. Jerry Brown, should be popping the champagne corks: the state has rebounded enough to surpass Italy and Russia and reclaim its title as the world’s eight’s largest economy in 2013, according to a new study by the Center for the Continuing Study of the California Economy.
The study, released Thursday, cited “California’s strong job gains in 2013 combined with the recent IMF forecast that most of Europe will remain in recession this year” as reasons that the Golden State will move up in its rankings this year.
Who says so? LOL- that's like the commercial where the girl says "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true." (Read it on the internet, she says). Pretty funny, a global recession is warming up and Mexifornia is climbing to the top of that par-ticular garbage heap. Also, you have no idea where I am, much less what state...

outdoors

#7914 Nov 27, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
7th to 12th? wow...that really something to be embarrassed about.....bwhahhahahah.... and your state is at what 200? and top of the gun homicides....bwhahahhahahahha. .....thank all the gods for jerry brown...most important, we have a handle on hillbillys.....
...and yes it IS something to drop so far so fast. PS- according to the GAO (Government Accounting Office), money sent back home to support left-behind families in Mexico is Mexico's 2nd largest source of income. Whay could Mexifornia do with an extra $56,000,000,000 (billion) a year? That, you liberal dimwit, is money that doesn't come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US House speaker invites Japanese leader to add... 2 min Shinichiro Takizawa 15
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 5 min Robin Hood 4
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 min par five 6,353
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 52,285
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min ACTUALLY 309,239
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 12 min Mike 28
Server wiped clean 19 min Mike 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,429
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Brian_G 320,458
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 2 hr RFD 148
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 3 hr see the li 63
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr coach 175,756
More from around the web