Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,283

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7584 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here has seen it my little pervert
Are you speaking for all your aliases, Homo One?

It seems pretty simple to me:

Put up or shut up.

Location hidden

#7585 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I spend a moment going back
Put up or shut up.

Location hidden

#7586 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here has seen it my little pervert
Ask all your aliases to help.

Gosh, we know GayDavy has a few!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#7587 Nov 9, 2013
That is so true. These mental misfits are the reason we all have to stash guns all over the House, then leave the door unlocked and let it get around that we are a gun free zone. Soon they will come like mice to a cheese block, and Bang they are dead.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#7588 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking for all your aliases, Homo One?

It seems pretty simple to me:

Put up or shut up.
Just as soon as you post that secret evidence of yours my little animal....

“Facts”

Mexico

#7589 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Put up or shut up.
Just as soon as you post your secret evidence

“Facts”

Mexico

#7590 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Ask all your aliases to help.

Gosh, we know GayDavy has a few!
Just as soon as you post that secret evidence that not even the courts saw that proves Zim broke any law..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#7591 Nov 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
That is so true. These mental misfits are the reason we all have to stash guns all over the House, then leave the door unlocked and let it get around that we are a gun free zone. Soon they will come like mice to a cheese block, and Bang they are dead.
If you fry up some chicken and leave a window open.......that smell..........gets them running real fast.........

Location hidden

#7592 Nov 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
.....gets them running real fast.........
As fast as you come running when a you hear a Cub Scout coming to the door selling candy bars for summer camp.

“Facts”

Mexico

#7593 Nov 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>As fast as you come running when a you hear a Cub Scout coming to the door selling candy bars for summer camp.
Just as I said
More gay sex fantasies..........

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#7594 Nov 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, boy.
I guess your weekend with fairies in Atlanta didn't work out for you much, eh?
Translation: "I cannot grasp how to use my computer, and the "Sex offender" sign in my front yard keeps knowledgeable children from educating me so all I'm left with are my gay sex fantasies."
SatanRules

Phoenix, AZ

#7595 Nov 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
ironic the bulk of the misfits are in the hillbilly states with the most guns....I wonder if the inbreeding has anything to do with it....

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#7596 Nov 10, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>
ironic the bulk of the misfits are in the hillbilly states with the most guns....I wonder if the inbreeding has anything to do with it....
ironic that the states with the strictest gun control laws have the most violent crimes involving firearms. Check the FBI crime stats and notice that violent crimes involve weapons other than firearms with graeter frequency- think " hammers and baseball bats".

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#7597 Nov 10, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>ironic the bulk of the misfits are in the hillbilly states with the most guns....I wonder if the inbreeding has anything to do with it....
The animals do inbreed on a regular basis
Mama is slinging crack on the street corner and the sistas are hoooing on the corner so they forget who is who

And the states with the most black animals or criminal invaders have the highest crime rates

Chitcago is worse than the boarder town war zones in Mexico

DC has mo

Location hidden

#7598 Nov 10, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Translation:
I don't have to translate for you, Pubic Heir.

You told us you were an army vet...
huntcoyotes wrote:
"I have no idea what a PFC is...
Wipe your chin, sonny.

Location hidden

#7599 Nov 10, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>ironic that the states with the strictest gun control laws have the most violent crimes
In actual fact: the states with the lax gun control laws are at the top of the homicide list.

1 Alaska: 20
2 Louisiana: 19.5
3 Wyoming: 18.8
4 Arizona: 18
5 Nevada: 17.3
5 Mississippi: 17.3
7 New Mexico: 16.6
8 Arkansas: 16.3
9 Alabama: 16.2
10 Tennessee: 15.4

Location hidden

#7600 Nov 10, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Check the FBI crime stats and notice that violent crimes involve weapons other than firearms with graeter frequency- think " hammers and baseball bats".
Nothing comes close to the firearm homicides.

In actual fact: 8,583 firearm homicides compared to 496 (all) blunt instruments (fists, pipes, clubs).

FBI table 8.

Wipe your chin, you slimy stolen valor c/s b*h.

“Facts”

Mexico

#7601 Nov 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to translate for you, Pubic Heir.

You told us you were an army vet...

huntcoyotes wrote, "
"I have no idea what a PFC is...
"

Wipe your chin, sonny.
More gay sex fantasies
3 posts removed
SatanRules

Seattle, WA

#7605 Nov 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the higher percentage of black animals the higher the crime rate
the higher percentage of hillbillys and repulitards, the higher the crime rate...

The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.

Location hidden

#7606 Nov 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the higher percentage of black animals the higher the crime rate
Higher percentage of fat short-dicked crackers like yourself, Homo One in states that allow them to run loose.

Wipe your chin, HomoOne. DNA leaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min woodtick57 319,999
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 175,927
News Pentagon chief may ease military enlistment sta... 4 min Davy 7
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 5 min FYI 19
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Cowabunga 58,893
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 11 min Lawrence Wolf 44
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 13 min Senators Rock 460
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 29 min barefoot2626 76
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,207,275
More from around the web