Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: usatoday.com

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Comments
5,821 - 5,840 of 9,288 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help you did not know what a PFC is, you did not know that MOS was an Army and USMC designation not used by the other services, did not know that "service" was used to refer to the individual branches, or you did not know the Colt 45 was a gun, and as far as the military was concerned, THE handgun it used for longer than you have been alive.
Including when I served.
Wipe you chin, Pubic.
Once more, you giddy Closet Homosexual- when YOU post, "PFC" could be some gay acronym for all anyone knows. I was a Private First Class before 198l. I got out with five MOS-es (that acronym you never figured out 'til someone told you), I've had several 1911's in my life including a venerable Colt. You're so far out to lunch on the word "service" that it can only refer to something gay when YOU use it. Hell, you weren't even aware that the word "branch" was even used in reference to the Armed Forces until you read my post. You really are dumber than a box of hammers and getting badly forgetful as well. You should have been a politician rather than a drug mule and a "small engine mechanic". Go work on a lawn mower and stop wasting electricity.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...I forgot...you were there too, right? I pulled a piece of its hide out of the grill myself, you ignorant piece of shit.
Proves nothing, ignorant piece of sh!t, except that she was driving too fast for the conditions of the road and was probably drinking at the time for her delayed reaction times.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Once more, you giddy Closet Homosexual- when YOU post, "PFC" could be some gay acronym
Anyone who has ever served- in real life- in the Army or the Marines knows exactly what PFC means, especially in the context of the discussion we were having AT THAT TIME.

Plus your insistence that "MOS" was supposed to be a designation used by or services was also in error.

And of course: your apparent ignorance of the firearm used by all branches of the armed services for longer than you have been alive.

Wipe your chin, buttercup.

Time for a new alias, this one is a documented fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

[QUOTE who="huntcoyotes"I was a Private First Class before 198l.[/QUOTE]

You don't say?
huntcoyotes wrote:
I have no idea what a PFC is...
Which story are you going with?
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
I've had several 1911's in my life
Funny: you insisted I must have had it wrong when I referred to the Colt .45 as the standard issue pistol used by the military when I served, and you pretend that you served in the Army (but didn't know what PFC was) in 1981...

Tell me: what was the standard issue pistol in 1981 in the US Army?

Hint: I know the right answer.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

huntcoyotes wrote:
Hell, you weren't even aware that the word "branch" was even used in reference
OOh, my limp-wristed fairy: I'm not the one who is or was ever confused about "service", or "services" or "branch" or "branches" and if you like , I 'll find you a post before you did, and you agree to stop posting here forever.

I know: that would mean you use another of your aliases, but it would be another thing I could dangle over your head just as your boyfriend dangles his grapes for you to nibble on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
You should have been a politician rather than a drug mule and a "small engine mechanic".
Oh, Sweetie: you have the intelligence to be neither, obviously: it is why you earn your living collecting DNA samples from lonely truck drivers.

PS:*Motorcycle* and small engines certified. Small engines are motorcycles with (sometimes) smaller engines.

I know you have to call AA when you have a dead battery.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
armed vetard, when are you going to learn...you don't come to a battle of wits unarmed...read the last sentence, MORON (from the encylopedia)
The word "mammal" is modern, from the scientific name Mammalia coined by Carl Linnaeus in 1758, derived from the Latin mamma ("teat, pap"). All female mammals nurse their young with milk, which is secreted from special glands, the mammary glands. According to Mammal Species of the World, 5,416 species were known in 2006
OK...I guess I do have to explain it to you like you are a 4th grade special ed kid.

From Merriam-Webster:
Full Definition of MAMMAL
: any of a CLASS (Mammalia) of warm-blooded higher vertebrates (as placentals, marsupials, or monotremes) that nourish their young with milk secreted by mammary glands, have the skin usually more or less covered with hair, and include humans

Medical Definition of MAMMAL
: any of the higher vertebrate animals comprising the CLASS Mammalia

Even your own post states that MAMMALS are divided into 5,416 different SPECIES, dipshit.

Humans would be just ONE of those 5,416 different SPECIES under the CLASS Mammalia.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've established you have problems with English comprehension so you can excuse me for ignoring your interpretation of anything anyone else said.
Typical dodge and deflect from the nancy-boy without addressing the actual post. Not surprised since you can't refute what has been posted.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves nothing, ignorant piece of sh!t, except that she was driving too fast for the conditions of the road and was probably drinking at the time for her delayed reaction times.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
Oh...you were there too. How silly of me. Conditions of the road??? Dry and clear. Condition of the deer she hit? Dead. Car? Totalled. And she was on her way home from work, you lowlife piece of shit. Not that you would no anything about working for a living, you fucking POS welfare mooch.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny: you insisted I must have had it wrong when I referred to the Colt .45 as the standard issue pistol used by the military when I served, and you pretend that you served in the Army (but didn't know what PFC was) in 1981...
Tell me: what was the standard issue pistol in 1981 in the US Army?
Hint: I know the right answer.
When and where did you serve, ball-peen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I guess I do have to explain it to you like you are a 4th grade special ed kid.
From Merriam-Webster:
Full Definition of MAMMAL
: any of a CLASS
You have problems understand the numbers in the definitions of words in the dictionary.

Funny how you want to insist how they must only have the one definition that you think you understand.

You like to skip over the ones you decide you don't like, even though the apply directly.

Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

I understand in your case it seems to include monkeys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where did you serve, ball-peen?
Why haven't you posted your DD-214, Spunkmonkey?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...you were there too. How silly of me. Conditions of the road??
Driving too fast for the conditions, sweetie.

That would be the color of the sky and the alcohol blood level of the body driving the car.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
And she was on her way home from work, you lowlife piece of shit.
She was drinking at work: she takes after her worthless piece of sh!t old man. Stopped on the way for a couple more.

Driving too fast, had her head up her azz.

You can't disprove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. Any auto insurance website,
Any insurance site, Pubic Heir?

"Cars strike more than 1 million deer each year, mostly during the fall mating season. Each of those accidents causes an average of about $3,400 in damage to vehicles, according to insurer State Farm."

Wipe your chin, pumpkin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, some are, and others are being seriously hurt. Two years ago next month, my daughter flipped her car after hitting a deer and careening into a deep ditch.
Careening?

You don't say?

If you drive through the deer, there would be no careening.

There would be a thumping as the car ran over the top of the deer.

Careening comes from turning the wheels.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have problems understand the numbers in the definitions of words in the dictionary.
Funny how you want to insist how they must only have the one definition that you think you understand.
You like to skip over the ones you decide you don't like, even though the apply directly.
Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
I understand in your case it seems to include monkeys.
Still trying to spin an argument to one that no one is making.

I didn't give the definition of SPECIES, you fucking idiot. I gave the ENTIRE definition of MAMMAL including the medical definition, and there are no numbers in the definition. Of course you would know that if you actually looked it up yourself. The different SPECIES are all different subsets under the CLASS Mammalia.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you posted your DD-214, Spunkmonkey?
This post of yours sums it up quite nicely, proving once and for all you are so stupid you don't realize how stoopid you are.

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was drinking at work: she takes after her worthless piece of sh!t old man. Stopped on the way for a couple more.
Driving too fast, had her head up her azz.
You can't disprove it.
YAAAAWWWNNN!!! Still can't debate the facts so now you resort to attacking innocent people who have nothing to do with this conversation. A new even lower low for you. Not surprising though for a piece of shit troll such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 146,169
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 52,164
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,001
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Forum 305,076
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 11 min Frankie Rizzo 140
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Quirky 243,772
Some lethal injection problems in US executions 18 min Bama Yankee 1
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 1 hr kuda 53
Opinion: Rick Perry is dead wrong 1 hr Cat74 95
•••
•••