Moms make case for gun control

Moms make case for gun control

There are 9278 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6827 Oct 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Once more, you giddy Closet Homosexual- when YOU post, "PFC" could be some gay acronym
Anyone who has ever served- in real life- in the Army or the Marines knows exactly what PFC means, especially in the context of the discussion we were having AT THAT TIME.

Plus your insistence that "MOS" was supposed to be a designation used by or services was also in error.

And of course: your apparent ignorance of the firearm used by all branches of the armed services for longer than you have been alive.

Wipe your chin, buttercup.

Time for a new alias, this one is a documented fool.

Location hidden

#6828 Oct 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="huntcoyotes"I was a Private First Class before 198l.[/QUOTE]

You don't say?
huntcoyotes wrote:
I have no idea what a PFC is...
Which story are you going with?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6830 Oct 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
I've had several 1911's in my life
Funny: you insisted I must have had it wrong when I referred to the Colt .45 as the standard issue pistol used by the military when I served, and you pretend that you served in the Army (but didn't know what PFC was) in 1981...

Tell me: what was the standard issue pistol in 1981 in the US Army?

Hint: I know the right answer.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6832 Oct 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Hell, you weren't even aware that the word "branch" was even used in reference
OOh, my limp-wristed fairy: I'm not the one who is or was ever confused about "service", or "services" or "branch" or "branches" and if you like , I 'll find you a post before you did, and you agree to stop posting here forever.

I know: that would mean you use another of your aliases, but it would be another thing I could dangle over your head just as your boyfriend dangles his grapes for you to nibble on.

Location hidden

#6833 Oct 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
You should have been a politician rather than a drug mule and a "small engine mechanic".
Oh, Sweetie: you have the intelligence to be neither, obviously: it is why you earn your living collecting DNA samples from lonely truck drivers.

PS:*Motorcycle* and small engines certified. Small engines are motorcycles with (sometimes) smaller engines.

I know you have to call AA when you have a dead battery.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6834 Oct 17, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
armed vetard, when are you going to learn...you don't come to a battle of wits unarmed...read the last sentence, MORON (from the encylopedia)
The word "mammal" is modern, from the scientific name Mammalia coined by Carl Linnaeus in 1758, derived from the Latin mamma ("teat, pap"). All female mammals nurse their young with milk, which is secreted from special glands, the mammary glands. According to Mammal Species of the World, 5,416 species were known in 2006
OK...I guess I do have to explain it to you like you are a 4th grade special ed kid.

From Merriam-Webster:
Full Definition of MAMMAL
: any of a CLASS (Mammalia) of warm-blooded higher vertebrates (as placentals, marsupials, or monotremes) that nourish their young with milk secreted by mammary glands, have the skin usually more or less covered with hair, and include humans

Medical Definition of MAMMAL
: any of the higher vertebrate animals comprising the CLASS Mammalia

Even your own post states that MAMMALS are divided into 5,416 different SPECIES, dipshit.

Humans would be just ONE of those 5,416 different SPECIES under the CLASS Mammalia.

Southeast Virginia

#6835 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've established you have problems with English comprehension so you can excuse me for ignoring your interpretation of anything anyone else said.
Typical dodge and deflect from the nancy-boy without addressing the actual post. Not surprised since you can't refute what has been posted.

Southeast Virginia

#6836 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves nothing, ignorant piece of sh!t, except that she was driving too fast for the conditions of the road and was probably drinking at the time for her delayed reaction times.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
Oh...you were there too. How silly of me. Conditions of the road??? Dry and clear. Condition of the deer she hit? Dead. Car? Totalled. And she was on her way home from work, you lowlife piece of shit. Not that you would no anything about working for a living, you fucking POS welfare mooch.

Southeast Virginia

#6837 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny: you insisted I must have had it wrong when I referred to the Colt .45 as the standard issue pistol used by the military when I served, and you pretend that you served in the Army (but didn't know what PFC was) in 1981...
Tell me: what was the standard issue pistol in 1981 in the US Army?
Hint: I know the right answer.
When and where did you serve, ball-peen?

Location hidden

#6838 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I guess I do have to explain it to you like you are a 4th grade special ed kid.
From Merriam-Webster:
Full Definition of MAMMAL
: any of a CLASS
You have problems understand the numbers in the definitions of words in the dictionary.

Funny how you want to insist how they must only have the one definition that you think you understand.

You like to skip over the ones you decide you don't like, even though the apply directly.

Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.

I understand in your case it seems to include monkeys.

Location hidden

#6839 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where did you serve, ball-peen?
Why haven't you posted your DD-214, Spunkmonkey?

Location hidden

#6840 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...you were there too. How silly of me. Conditions of the road??
Driving too fast for the conditions, sweetie.

That would be the color of the sky and the alcohol blood level of the body driving the car.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#6841 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
And she was on her way home from work, you lowlife piece of shit.
She was drinking at work: she takes after her worthless piece of sh!t old man. Stopped on the way for a couple more.

Driving too fast, had her head up her azz.

You can't disprove it.

Location hidden

#6842 Oct 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. Any auto insurance website,
Any insurance site, Pubic Heir?

"Cars strike more than 1 million deer each year, mostly during the fall mating season. Each of those accidents causes an average of about $3,400 in damage to vehicles, according to insurer State Farm."

Wipe your chin, pumpkin.

Location hidden

#6843 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, some are, and others are being seriously hurt. Two years ago next month, my daughter flipped her car after hitting a deer and careening into a deep ditch.
Careening?

You don't say?

If you drive through the deer, there would be no careening.

There would be a thumping as the car ran over the top of the deer.

Careening comes from turning the wheels.

Southeast Virginia

#6844 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have problems understand the numbers in the definitions of words in the dictionary.
Funny how you want to insist how they must only have the one definition that you think you understand.
You like to skip over the ones you decide you don't like, even though the apply directly.
Species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
I understand in your case it seems to include monkeys.
Still trying to spin an argument to one that no one is making.

I didn't give the definition of SPECIES, you fucking idiot. I gave the ENTIRE definition of MAMMAL including the medical definition, and there are no numbers in the definition. Of course you would know that if you actually looked it up yourself. The different SPECIES are all different subsets under the CLASS Mammalia.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6845 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why haven't you posted your DD-214, Spunkmonkey?
This post of yours sums it up quite nicely, proving once and for all you are so stupid you don't realize how stoopid you are.

Southeast Virginia

#6846 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was drinking at work: she takes after her worthless piece of sh!t old man. Stopped on the way for a couple more.
Driving too fast, had her head up her azz.
You can't disprove it.
YAAAAWWWNNN!!! Still can't debate the facts so now you resort to attacking innocent people who have nothing to do with this conversation. A new even lower low for you. Not surprising though for a piece of shit troll such as yourself.

Southeast Virginia

#6847 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careening?
You don't say?
If you drive through the deer, there would be no careening.
There would be a thumping as the car ran over the top of the deer.
Careening comes from turning the wheels.
Not that it is really any of your business, but here is how it went down:
1) She was in a Chevy Cobalt, so she was not going to run over a deer that jumped in front of her. A deer's center of gravity is too high. In fact she is lucky it didn't go over the hood and into the windshield.
2) It happened just before a sharp curve turning her left, so when she slammed on the brakes in a panic (the exact opposite of what I had told her to do less than a week before), she continued through the curve and into the ditch. The front right corner went into the ditch first digging into the ground causing her car to flip onto its roof.
3) go fuck yourself

Location hidden

#6848 Oct 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to spin an argument to one that no one is making.
You are the one rolling around on the floor kicking your feet crying, Sticky.

You are the one that has problems understand one word may have two means.

Three meanings.

Seven meanings.

Determined by: context, Sweetgums.

Like "careening" which- in the context you used- means to swerve wildly and out of control, as if in a drunken stupor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,375,803
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min An NFL Fan 19,820
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Don Barros Serrano 648
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 4 min Three Days 2,980
News US House Speaker Ryan refusing to support Trump 5 min Go Blue Forever 15
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Abe 223,169
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 8 min Go Blue Forever 383
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Sharrp Shooter 381,821
More from around the web