Moms make case for gun control

Moms make case for gun control

There are 9245 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6432 Oct 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Cub Scouts don't count, CH.
Exactly, Jizzmcheeks. Your eBay patches:$4.50 and that's with free shipping.

Location hidden

#6433 Oct 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>You said it,CH, I didn't- you're a "pretender". You don't know the first thing about the military that you cannot research online.
I'm not the spooge sponge that thought 'MOS' covered all the service, Analbutter.

Wipe your chin, dear: DNA stains...

Location hidden

#6434 Oct 8, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
"Smarter service?" LOL.
]

(quote)
The U.S. Military consists of five active-duty Services and their respective Guard and Reserve units

++

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#6435 Oct 8, 2013
PS: I gave you too much credit when I said you might have been in boot camp for three weeks before you "worked" your way out.

They are indeed called "services".

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6436 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Jizzmcheeks. Your eBay patches:$4.50 and that's with free shipping.
I'll take your word or that, Closet Homsexual- the Army gave me all the patches I was entitled to. Since that is how you got YOUR patches- case closed.

outdoors

#6437 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS: I gave you too much credit when I said you might have been in boot camp for three weeks before you "worked" your way out.
They are indeed called "services".
Only by people that have never served, Closet Homosexual.

outdoors

#6438 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
]
(quote)
The U.S. Military consists of five active-duty Services and their respective Guard and Reserve units
++
Wipe your chin, dear.
You're obviously quoting a civilian source, Closet Homosexual. Also it doesn't appear to be a quote at all, since you provided no link. You aren't very good at this, are you? You don't appear to be good at anything, except denying your own homosexuality. I pity you.

Location hidden

#6439 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take your word or that, Closet Homsexual- the Army gave me all the patches I was entitled to.
Like those two homo kneepads.

They look sharp, Spooge.

Location hidden

#6440 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously quoting a civilian source,
~stomp stomp stomp~

"About Us

The Today’s Military website is produced by the United States Department of Defense. This site is not intended as a recruiting tool for any branch of the U.S. Military. Rather, it was developed as a resource for parents, educators and young adults curious about military service."

~~

Clearly: you enjoy people cramming things up your tuckus.

Repeatedly.

Location hidden

#6441 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
< You don't appear to be good at anything, except denying your own homosexuality.
It's nice that you don't deny it, Spooge.

To review: I've slapped the snot out of you.

Your assertion that the military services aren't services is particular stupid.

Change your alias again, Shug.

Location hidden

#6442 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Only by people that have never served, Closet Homosexual.
My queer little fellah:

"About Us

The Today’s Military website is produced by the United States Department of Defense. This site is not intended as a recruiting tool for any branch of the U.S. Military. Rather, it was developed as a resource for parents, educators and young adults curious about military service."

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6443 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing the POTUS needs these days is a golf caddie, CH. Like you, anyone can buy a patch and pretend to be something they aren't or wear an unearned patch incorrectly. There is an AR in regards to how patches are worn on an Army uniform. FYI, Army snipers outnumber the other branches snipers at least 50 to 1 (an estimate, those #s aren't available). Also, Army snipers are doing their jobs on a daily (and nightly) basis but aren't broadcast or filmed, though a few are available on youtube. I find it ludicrous that you propose to tell us what the POTUS does and how he thinks as you're obviously still in denial about your own homosexuality. How can you have insight on another person's thought when you cannot even fathom your own? Closet Homosexual that you are?
I remember when monkeyboybush got to ride in an F-15 and land on an aircraft carrier. We was wearing a flight suit pretending to be a U.S. soldier when we all know he was AWOL while in the National Guard. Dick and Bush were both too scared to fight for their country but boy did they have fun sending 6,000 US soldiers to their deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan and then prematurely flying that stupid sign "Mission Accomplished". Bunch of idiots.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#6444 Oct 9, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I remember when monkeyboybush got to ride in an F-15 and land on an aircraft carrier. We was wearing a flight suit pretending to be a U.S. soldier when we all know he was AWOL while in the National Guard. Dick and Bush were both too scared to fight for their country but boy did they have fun sending 6,000 US soldiers to their deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan and then prematurely flying that stupid sign "Mission Accomplished". Bunch of idiots.
How soon one forgets ...

outdoors

#6445 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
"About Us
~~
Clearly: you enjoy people cramming things up your tuckus.
Repeatedly.
That's not a link, Closet Homosexual. You're not very good at this.

outdoors

#6446 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice that you don't deny it, Spooge.
To review: I've slapped the snot out of you.
Your assertion that the military services aren't services is particular stupid.
Change your alias again, Shug.
That's not what I said, you closet homosexual. I doubt you could slap a 6-year old with worrying about getting slapped back. Lets try it thisaway: "I'm joining the Service."
"Which branch?"
"The one that doesn't accept closet homosexuals."
"Hell, that's all of them, because the only closet homosexual I know of is called 'barefoot' and HE doesn't know squat about any of 'em."

outdoors

#6447 Oct 9, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I remember when monkeyboybush got to ride in an F-15 and land on an aircraft carrier. We was wearing a flight suit pretending to be a U.S. soldier when we all know he was AWOL while in the National Guard. Dick and Bush were both too scared to fight for their country but boy did they have fun sending 6,000 US soldiers to their deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan and then prematurely flying that stupid sign "Mission Accomplished". Bunch of idiots.
...and this has what? to do with the comment? PS- prove Dubyah was AWOL. "WE" doesn't count if it's just you and the closet homosexual.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6449 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a link, Closet Homosexual. You're not very good at this.
Link's at the bottom sweetie.

And if you cannot find a direct quote several sentences long you should not be left alone on the internet.

Location hidden

#6450 Oct 9, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what I said,"
What yous said, Shug.

Move the goal post, Spoogemonkey?

The sun doesn't rise in the east if you are facing west, huh?

outdoors

#6451 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Link's at the bottom sweetie.
And if you cannot find a direct quote several sentences long you should not be left alone on the internet.
There is no link posted, Closet Homosexual. Hint: a link is in blue letters.

outdoors

#6452 Oct 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What yous said, Shug.
Move the goal post, Spoogemonkey?
The sun doesn't rise in the east if you are facing west, huh?
I can understand how you would misinterpret so much, Closet Homosexual: I wrote it at a 6th grade level and it was too difficult for you. I'll try to drop it down a notch so's you can have a chance to keep up. Don't forget the homosexual ennuendo's so that we will know it's you telling on yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,417,634
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 3 min woodtick57 159
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min too much 252
News Newt for Veep: a oeWild speculationa 6 min WasteWater 367
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 8 min WasteWater 1,492
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 8 min woodtick57 27
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump 9 min WasteWater 82
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Jefferson Davis 239,215
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 23 min Jim 7,477
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr woodtick57 393,387
More from around the web