Moms make case for gun control

Moms make case for gun control

There are 9245 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6343 Oct 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never had to "qualify" what type of order it was.
An order is an order, Corporal Crapulence.

Wipe your chin, sweetie.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6344 Oct 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
An order is an order, Corporal Crapulence.
Wipe your chin, sweetie.
you can stomp and whine all you want. It still doesn't cover up the fact that you don't know what the f**k you are talking about, and you repeated "an order is an order" proves just that.

Keep flailing, moron.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6345 Oct 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
you can stomp and whine all you want. It still doesn't cover up the fact that you don't know what the f**k you are talking about, and you repeated "an order is an order" proves just that.
Keep flailing, moron.
Ya gotta figure that before he (barefoot) was kicked out for homosexual conduct, the only military type organization he was in was the cub scouts. Anyone who has ever been in a formation larger than a platoon knows more about this subtopic than he does.

outdoors

#6346 Oct 5, 2013
It's been a while, but there was a guy on another forum that claimed to be retired military. I busted him out by asking about kiwi- he wanted to know what a flightless bird had to do with anything, not knowing that it was the brandname for our boot polish- another clueless moron, just like the closet homosexual known as barefoot.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#6348 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Ya gotta figure that before he (barefoot) was kicked out for homosexual conduct
Ya got to figure you got hired for your homosexual conduct, Towel Boy.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#6349 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
It's been a while, but there was a guy on another forum that claimed to be retired military.
The only thing you bust, you limp-wristed fairy, is the two minute mark in bringing the happy ending from the crack of the trucker's opening zipper.

Time to change that bib, Shug.
1 post removed

outdoors

#6351 Oct 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you bust, you limp-wristed fairy, is the two minute mark in bringing the happy ending from the crack of the trucker's opening zipper.
Time to change that bib, Shug.
Bottom line, you closet-homosexual-in-denial- you haven't the foggiest clue of what you're talking about inre the military. Movies and Public Television won't give you the data you think you've got. I told you to try reading an FM, busted you with the comment about formations and have diagnosed your self-loathing in regards to your homosexuality. Stick to what you know, small engine repair and researching plastic surgery to repair the idiocy that must be so apparent on your face. You can post all the fag-talk you wish, but we all know it's you talking about you.

outdoors

#6352 Oct 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got to figure you got hired for your homosexual conduct, Towel Boy.
Wipe your chin, dear.
I graduated in the top 10 out of 900 right out of boot camp, Ft Benning Ga, sport. 11B, 19D, and 82C so far.

outdoors

#6353 Oct 5, 2013
Those are three combat specialties, CH("closet homosexual", AKA "barefoot")- let's see if you know what they are.
This

United States

#6354 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
It's been a while, but there was a guy on another forum that claimed to be retired military. I busted him out by asking about kiwi- he wanted to know what a flightless bird had to do with anything, not knowing that it was the brandname for our boot polish- another clueless moron, just like the closet homosexual known as barefoot.
has to be the dumbest post on the dumbest forum.

boot polish?
An ace

United States

#6355 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I graduated in the top 10 out of 900 right out of boot camp, Ft Benning Ga, sport. 11B, 19D, and 82C so far.
at boot shining. or licking

Location hidden

#6356 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line, you closet-homosexual-in-denial-
Bottom line: you are out of the closet and no one cares.

It seems you aren't very popular among homosexuals either or you wouldn't be cruising the rest stops looking for...dates....

Location hidden

#6357 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I graduated in the top 10 out of 900 right out of boot camp, Ft Benning Ga, sport. 11B, 19D, and 82C so far.
I am sure you were very popular with the fellahs when they were missing their sweetums.

Location hidden

#6358 Oct 5, 2013
This wrote:
<quoted text>
has to be the dumbest post on the dumbest forum.
boot polish?
He is more familiar with KIWI because he licked a lot of boots.

I am sure he can tell you when they start going rancid without looking at the sell date.

Location hidden

#6359 Oct 5, 2013
An ace wrote:
<quoted text>
ah... beat me too it.

Location hidden

#6360 Oct 5, 2013
An ace wrote:
<quoted text>
He was also very good at polishing knobs.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#6361 Oct 5, 2013
An ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the "Santa Fe Spammer" in drag.

outdoors

#6362 Oct 5, 2013
Just as I expected, CH has no clue as to what an MOS is. He knows nothing of what he's been yammering about so he falls back on telling us his fantasies. Too easy. Busted like a rotten tomato.
It is

Huntsville, AL

#6363 Oct 5, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Just as I expected, CH has no clue as to what an MOS is.

Mos Def's first name.
Is it

Huntsville, AL

#6364 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Just as I expected, CH has no clue as to what an MOS is.
hair crème that they give to the generals?

Your boot black assertion was so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min observe 10,377
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Chimney1 201,233
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,454
News Pro-Sanders demonstrators march in the swelteri... 17 min Responsibility 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Quirky 391,199
News Divided America: Clinton highlights lack of wom... 29 min Responsibility 11
blimp 32 min Touch of God 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min MICHAX 1,403,950
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 232,973
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 4 hr woodtick57 193
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 6 hr spud 166
More from around the web