Andrew Gillum dodges corruption quest...

Andrew Gillum dodges corruption questions in deep-red Southwest Florida

There are 8 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Wednesday Oct 31, titled Andrew Gillum dodges corruption questions in deep-red Southwest Florida. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Gillum, the Tallahassee mayor who's hoping to be Florida's next governor, exchanged barbs with Trump on Monday after Trump called Gillum "a stone cold thief" for accepting gifts and money from an FBI agent posing as a developer. He responded to Trump in a tweet, "as my grandmother told me - never wrestle with a pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

Anti Trump

United States

#1 Wednesday Oct 31
Trump is evil. He just hates Gillum because he's black.
are more lying on way

Dothan, AL

#2 Thursday Nov 1
trump says he trys to tell the truth this morning on tv.well heard trump this morning he says he trys to tell the truth..well usa people see what we got for a president???... i did not vote for him, i knew to0 much in the past about him. hes even gone further in many things to help usa people on healthcare that they can afford, then will he try to cut medicaid medicare and social security, he may try , but will usa people wake up to trumps tricks , his tariffs are crap!! look at all the stuff in usa that needs work , like whats messing up the everglades, could it be run off from lake okeechobee, from other stuff , florida has always had good clean water , and many people go to florida for vacations and spend alot of money. i have heard some people that fish in the glades are dieing and something needs to be done to find the answer on what is going on with the the water, some call it red tide , but some say it could have overspill from other places. whats in the water some say they have seen fish die on top of the water and alot of people make a living in florida. if not fix could this hit florida fishing , alot of people fish for a living. will trump say whats going on with the water? he needs to fix the problems if florida got red tide water.whats holding up trump go look at what is green water, florida water needs fixing now not later!! could it hurt florida tourist if this is not fixed soon ,in my own opinion. but many think trump is trying to do other stuff well dont leave florida waters kill the fish. fix it.why not fix the problems if the people say fish are dying.now back to trump man he says some strange things that dont make sense at times. when he out trying to get a vote, hes talk about fake news. to me i have never seen a man as a usa president call all types of people names. what we need is a real president sometime he acts like a 10 year old! we need a better person in the white house. and when the hurricane hit puerto rico , he left out many things real americans needed , like drinking water , food, cots, clean place to sleep in and they had many problems with no gas to run to get power, and in my own opinion trump dropped the ball on real americans they vote i guess counts to. and with all the stuff this last hurricane that hit 4 or 5 states people need help fast. and now trump calls the media names , to me he could hit usa people more if he would not blame some people . he has cut the iran deal will they be the next to get nuclear weapons could be. hope the woman run for office in washington they get things done . trump was a man that build buildings and sold real estate, what usa needs is alot of help to fix usa back before it gets worse for all the great people in usa red white and blue . in my own opinion trump could make a great car salesman are a golf ball maker, buts hes not got what it takes to run usa in the right way!. so i hope all you in usa make your vote count. help democrats win the house back and vote for democrat senators for washington to have a say in usa , if not we could all be in trouble.... get out and vote nov 6 -2018, help our country... it needs help so let the democrats help fix the usa , this is the best place to live , dont let trump ruin our lives. make your vote count, get out and vote so we can have a say in usa . no matter what color or race america needs a path and democrats can lead usa back fast. how many of you got healthcare?? i dont know if usa can survive 2 more years , thats why we need democrats to help the rep party , trump has cut things in usa, if bad stuff goes on what will it do to usa? vote for democrats congress to help turn usa back to the things that needs to do so many people can live safe everday . get your friends and the young that can vote , let them help mom and dad , our young men and women are usa next leaders we need them after college and some can run for office get a foot in the door, just maybe soon we get usa safer and we love all go vote democrat.
vote andrew gillium

Dothan, AL

#3 Thursday Nov 1
vote for a great man use your vote dont wast it. support a good man in florida vote for andrew gillium. for a say in florida you may get something done to florida water mess , make florida water safe in the everglades and all around west coast of florida , that kills fish, and maybe no more red tide water trying to help you in florida to all my friends, i hope we get something done. if you vote wise i love florida water to swim , fish in , and many people go on vacations . take care we are trying to fix the water mess. keep safe catch alot of fish. best of luck. you can help with your vote share this with your friends florida a great place to live.
1 post removed
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#5 Thursday Nov 1
Boys you aren't right in the head. You Liberal Buttercups are warped. Smoke a fat one Buttercups!
Geezer

United States

#6 Thursday Nov 1
vote andrew gillium wrote:
vote for a great man use your vote dont wast it. support a good man in florida vote for andrew gillium. for a say in florida you may get something done to florida water mess , make florida water safe in the everglades and all around west coast of florida , that kills fish, and maybe no more red tide water trying to help you in florida to all my friends, i hope we get something done. if you vote wise i love florida water to swim , fish in , and many people go on vacations . take care we are trying to fix the water mess. keep safe catch alot of fish. best of luck. you can help with your vote share this with your friends florida a great place to live.
What are you smokin'?
Republican legislature... even if Gillium got elected, not a thing he wants will ever come to pass.
1 post removed
Prince John

United States

#8 Wednesday Nov 7
vote andrew gillium wrote:
America as an entire country is a horrible, terrible place to live. Americans live like pigs. They want everything artificial and they care less about the environment. America is a culture behind walls that sees the entire outdoors as the hood. In America's toxic hate culture, even Captiva Island is a thousand times more dangerous than even Syria. To Americans, Marco Island even sees upwards of 750,000 drive-by shootings per day!

Americans already manufacture food with massive amounts of toxic chemicals proven to destroy health, even causing runaway weight gain and heart disease. Americans put toxic chemicals such as flouride into municipal drinking water.
1 post removed
Lick Branch

Hyden, KY

#10 Thursday Nov 8
Prince John wrote:
<quoted text>

America as an entire country is a horrible, terrible place to live. Americans live like pigs. They want everything artificial and they care less about the environment. America is a culture behind walls that sees the entire outdoors as the hood. In America's toxic hate culture, even Captiva Island is a thousand times more dangerous than even Syria. To Americans, Marco Island even sees upwards of 750,000 drive-by shootings per day!

Americans already manufacture food with massive amounts of toxic chemicals proven to destroy health, even causing runaway weight gain and heart disease. Americans put toxic chemicals such as flouride into municipal drinking water.
Move to your safe space Buttercup. Smoke a fat one!
Prince John

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Thursday Nov 8
As far as the toxic blue green algae and the red tide are concerned, to Americans once again, even Fort Myers Beach is the hood. There are people on the city-data forum, moderators and all, that enjoy nothing more than painting the entire State of Florida as one huge endless war zone and terrorism state, over a thousand times more dangerous than Berlin, Germany at the height of the British air raids during World War II, and they make it look like thousands of people get gunned down, murdered, and robbed on the beach every single minute all over Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 5 min Lawrence Wolf 11,372
News Sinema: 'I'm Honored That Arizonans Chose Our V... 8 min American Citizen 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min jose 1,857,731
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 518
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Aura Mytha 114,802
News Democrats plan to make investigation of Matthew... 16 min mrgleeble 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min andet1987 223,645
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 3 hr Trump is a joke 109