Black voter turnout passes white rate

Apr 28, 2013 Full story: Politico 220

America's blacks voted at a higher rate than other minority groups in 2012 and by most measures surpassed the white turnout for the first time, reflecting a deeply polarized presidential election in which blacks strongly supported Barack Obama while many whites stayed home.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#182 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We know you've been dismissed. Most low informtion voters are by the liberals except every four years..
DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#183 May 2, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.
Son, you been teabagged so much, you balls are bald.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#184 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had so many posts pulled, you can sell your accujack. Your gerbil will be disappointed.

bwahahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#186 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you been teabagged so much, you balls are bald.
Yes, that's from your upper lip wearing on my scrotum.

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

#187 May 2, 2013
To: xxxrayted

I could not directly respond to your reply because our combined posts exceeded the word limit.

Interesting statistics. Of course for every survey thereís another that wonít fully corroborate it.

There was a Gallup survey done last year that said:
ďThe majority (56%) of Hispanic registered voters in the U.S. believe the government should "do more to solve our country's problems." This is more than the 37% of all American registered voters who say the same. Hispanic voters born outside the U.S. are even more likely to favor government intervention than those born in the U.S.Ē

The difference between 75% and 56% is substantial, but it does bear out the point you are trying to make. The question then would be: Why would more than half of Latinos want bigger government?

I donít think anyone truly wants bigger government. Though if you belong to a minority group, then it may be seen as a necessary evil. For the most part, oppressed minorities favor a strong federal government because Washington policy can override conflicting state policies. When African Americans demanded equal rights under the law, they took their cause to the federal government. They wanted DC to intervene and dismantle the racism and segregation in the country, especially the Southern states. Jim Crow laws were brought down not by the states but by the Federal government.

Listening to Rush Limbaugh is like listening to a bad melodrama. His histrionics serve no purpose but to agitate and stir up discord. What any sane, logical person who truly wants to find a solution would do is open up a dialogue with those he demonizes. He doesnít try to help find a solution. The GOP will not die off. It will have to reinvent itself for the 21st century.

I donít quite see lumping undocumented workers with rapists, bank robbers and murderers, it is more along the lines of trespassing.

So youíre saying the democrats are running ads in Mexico inviting them to come here illegally??? You do know that sounds incredulous. Just where did you hear this? Please----- donít tell me it was Rush Limbaugh!!!

These are a few suggestions Iíve read that sound feasible regarding immigration reform.

1) Fund full implementation and clear the backlog facing the Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
2) Enforce all non-immigrant visa requirements to include H2A (Temporary Agricultural Workers) and H1B (Temporary Specialty Occupations).
3) Discontinue use of the I-9 (Verification of Eligibility to Work in the U.S.) form and replace with full implementation of E-Verify.
4) Ensure Affidavits of Sponsorship are enforced.
5) Fully fund U.S. Customs and Immigration enforcement capabilities.
6) Correct flaws in visa processing procedures.

Viva Madeira

#188 May 2, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Vegas on 2007 when the Hispanics protested the hotels there in Vegas. They carried the Mexican flag and carried the American flag UP SIDE DOWN. Tell me they love this country. I seen their love and have pictures of it.
I donít doubt your recollection of that event. But, by the same token, what appeared to be disloyalty to this country by carrying the flag upside down could be somewhat compared to the civil unrest in the mid to late 60ís. Young Americans burned the flag or draft cards at anti Vietnam War protests, there were demonstrations and rioting in the streets, there were race riots, all denouncing the American government. I donít think they loved this country less. As for the Mexicans you saw, I would think if they were so unhappy here they would go back to Mexico.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#189 May 2, 2013
Marichu wrote:
To: xxxrayted. The GOP will not die off. It will have to reinvent itself for the 21st century.
I donít quite see lumping undocumented workers with rapists, bank robbers and murderers, it is more along the lines of trespassing.
So youíre saying the democrats are running ads in Mexico inviting them to come here illegally??? You do know that sounds incredulous. Just where did you hear this? Please----- donít tell me it was Rush Limbaugh!!!
There are a host of sites reporting this, so I'll provide one: Investors Business Daily:

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0429...

And just how will the GOP reinvent itself? By reinventing itself, do you mean giving in? If so, that's not what the GOP is about. Pandering to different cultures and groups to buy votes is a Democrat thing.

So what you are suggesting is Republicans going along with Democrat amnesty so they can commit political suicide. Is that a pragmatic approach to solutions? And if the GOP resists, is it then not racist?

Location hidden

#190 May 3, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that's from your upper lip wearing on my scrotum.
I don't touch scum like you. Those little sores give you away.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#191 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You slobber on au confused all the time.

hahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#193 May 3, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
Another dumbodumper sticker.

Hey, I still have some "Palin Failed Here" bumper stickers from '08. They'd go great with those herman couldn't signs you've been stockpiling.

hahahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed
Funny dude

Alexandria, VA

#195 May 3, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Well if it isn't my personal forum b!tch Le Pissface. Look here you stupid klanjig, nobody wants to know the sick sex habits of you stupid klan monkeys. Now teabag your monkey azz back up that tree and resume playing with your fellow klan monkey's bananas.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
It looks more like ...... To me, lol these!

http://youtu.be/2-sZk3HU5SM
drinK the Hive

Anonymous Proxy

#196 May 3, 2013
It Is A REAL Erotic Activity...

http://laborcenter.berkeley.edu/blackworkers/...

Location hidden

#197 May 4, 2013
<quoted text>Well if it isn't my personal forum b!tch Le Pissface. Look here you stupid klanjig, nobody wants to know the sick sex habits of you stupid klan monkeys. Now teabag your monkey azz back up that tree and resume playing with your fellow klan monkey's bananas.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Well if it isn't my favorite little hey boy. Did you finally get your pet goat stump broke pookie. PETA will add you to their list you know. The first slave owner in America was a black man.........and today with Obama it hasn't changed.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#198 May 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has owned you since '08.

hahahahahahaha

Viva Madeira

#199 May 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a host of sites reporting this, so I'll provide one: Investors Business Daily:
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0429...
And just how will the GOP reinvent itself? By reinventing itself, do you mean giving in? If so, that's not what the GOP is about. Pandering to different cultures and groups to buy votes is a Democrat thing.
So what you are suggesting is Republicans going along with Democrat amnesty so they can commit political suicide. Is that a pragmatic approach to solutions? And if the GOP resists, is it then not racist?
Reinventing itself is not synonymous with giving in. You do know what most people envision when they think of the GOP? Old, white, protestant, well-to-do men. How then would they attract those of us who donít fall within those parameters? The few republican politicians who are more moderate, whose policies would attract others to the party, are drowned out by the ultra conservatives. One thing that history does teach is that things donít always stay the same. The republicans are in a state of inertia, entrenched in their social/political beliefs. If they GOP feel that the bill Marco Rubio is backing is wrong theyíll vote against it just like they voted against the Manchin gun bill. End of story.

Would you consider celebrating St. Patrickís Day as pandering to the Irish? Or is it more along the lines of celebrating our shared differences? Iím Irish on St. Patrickís Day, I go to Greek festivals, the Italian Festival, Conga Caliente festival, the Strawberry festival, and I plan on celebrating Cinco De Mayo today. I love to experience the food, culture, history and language of the various ethnic groups. Yet at all of these different festivals, you will always find one common core: loyalty to this country first and foremost.

As to the link you provided, I decided to look a little bit closer into the allegations. Guess what I found out?!?!?

ďThe partnership ó which was signed by former USDA Secretary Ann M. Veneman and Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Luis Ernesto Derbez Bautista in 2004 ó sees to it that the Mexican Embassy and Mexican consulates in America provide USDA nutrition assistance program information to Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals working in America and migrant communities in America. The information is specifically focused on eligibility criteria and access.Ē
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/20...

Check out the year------**2004**
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#200 May 4, 2013
Marichu wrote:
<quoted text>
Reinventing itself is not synonymous with giving in. You do know what most people envision when they think of the GOP? Old, white, protestant, well-to-do men. How then would they attract those of us who donít fall within those parameters? The few republican politicians who are more moderate, whose policies would attract others to the party, are drowned out by the ultra conservatives. One thing that history does teach is that things donít always stay the same. The republicans are in a state of inertia, entrenched in their social/political beliefs. If they GOP feel that the bill Marco Rubio is backing is wrong theyíll vote against it just like they voted against the Manchin gun bill. End of story.
Would you consider celebrating St. Patrickís Day as pandering to the Irish? Or is it more along the lines of celebrating our shared differences? Iím Irish on St. Patrickís Day, I go to Greek festivals, the Italian Festival, Conga Caliente festival, the Strawberry festival, and I plan on celebrating Cinco De Mayo today. I love to experience the food, culture, history and language of the various ethnic groups. Yet at all of these different festivals, you will always find one common core: loyalty to this country first and foremost.
As to the link you provided, I decided to look a little bit closer into the allegations. Guess what I found out?!?!?
ďThe partnership ó which was signed by former USDA Secretary Ann M. Veneman and Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Luis Ernesto Derbez Bautista in 2004 ó sees to it that the Mexican Embassy and Mexican consulates in America provide USDA nutrition assistance program information to Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals working in America and migrant communities in America. The information is specifically focused on eligibility criteria and access.Ē
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/20...
Check out the year------**2004**
I did check it out, but found no evidence that any agency was advertising food stamps in Mexico. The program Bush started was intended to inform those legally here about the program. DumBama in his never ending battle to get as many people dependent on government as possible is going far beyond what Bush did.

"The department stresses that illegal immigrants still are not eligible to receive SNAP benefits. Sessions, though, noted a regulation that allows illegal immigrants to obtain the benefits not for themselves, but other "eligible" members of their household."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/19/se...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#202 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' le pissface, if I were your favorite, then why does your scared monkey azz keep running out of each thread that I have beaten you up on? Now speaking of sex with animals, how is that pastrami eating mutt of yours and your wife getting along these days? I have a well known secret to tell your monkey azz. Slavery was abolished by a Republican president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
We know what you beat moron, and it's not me and it's not the threads. Have your boy shave your palm pookie or at least wax it and use it for a hand puppet.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#203 May 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of beatings.....cinco de mayo...ah, yes, when the mexicans put a beatdown on the drunken french.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
2 posts removed
drinK the hiVE

New York, NY

#206 May 5, 2013

Location hidden

#207 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' le pissface, who are the we your monkey azz is referring to, you, your wife, and your pastrami eating mutt? Why don't you climb your monkey azz back up that tree you fell head first out of and resume peeling your fellow male klan monkey's banana.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Go back to pumping drunks in the alley ways boy. It's all the action you'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 min red and right 580
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 3 min Shane Needs You baby 1,919
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 3 min WasteWater 434
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min EAGLE EYE1 292,914
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Blitzking 131,813
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Marauder 12,055
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Portlandia 1,153,047
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 34 min foster 142
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242
More from around the web