Black voter turnout passes white rate

Apr 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

America's blacks voted at a higher rate than other minority groups in 2012 and by most measures surpassed the white turnout for the first time, reflecting a deeply polarized presidential election in which blacks strongly supported Barack Obama while many whites stayed home.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on here for the past 4 years begging anyone to do that and I have yet to see any money with that written on itÖ maybe itís because people use their debit cards now and they wrote in where youíre suppose to sign your name on it, LOL!
I've seen a few singles inscribed with "Mike is fertilizer".
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been on here for the past 4 years begging anyone to do that and I have yet to see any money with that written on itÖ maybe itís because people use their debit cards now and they wrote in where youíre suppose to sign your name on it, LOL!
Either that or nobody has any cash anymore.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

well civil rights has made much progress under the democrats and rinsed priapus, Now people who have moved away are not the only privileged group of blacks, even dead blacks can vote multiple times, and what an effect, why just a few short years ago a black man who wanted to pursue a career as a purse snatcher, Had to get up by 8.30 am in the morning dress for warmth stealth and to be inconspicuous (none of these lime green pimp outfits for this hard working purse thief)so then he had to locate some little old ladies and make sure da man wasn't around no high school jocks who might tackle his forlorn ass, and for the grand finale he had to make sure she had already cashed the check, but now thanks to the good fellows over at the democratic party One Black Man can steal the cost of living increase from 50 million elderly and disabled at one time and not only that but get buy with it twice without a peep from the most incompetent Republican ever to polish a seat with an ass.

Since: Sep 08

Viva Madeira

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is fine by me if that's the way they wish to come here. But that's not reality. Reality is that we have over 11 million of these people who are not supposed to be here. They want us to make special exceptions just for them, and former immigrants didn't expect nor request that.
This was done once before with Ronald Reagan, so it's not like a one-time deal. If we grant amnesty again, we will be facing the same issue in another 20 years or so.
Marco Rubio says that the immigration bill he is backing is not amnesty.

The laws are not the problem. Itís enforcing and fully fund implementation of preexisting immigration laws. It will not be cheap.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Marichu wrote:
<quoted text>
Marco Rubio says that the immigration bill he is backing is not amnesty.
The laws are not the problem. Itís enforcing and fully fund implementation of preexisting immigration laws. It will not be cheap.
It can be if we passed a law that stated anybody caught in this country illegal will be subject to a minimum of a ten year federal prison sentence. The border gates would be flooded with Mexicans trying to get back into Mexico.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE MARK of the Beast is coming. Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist/Big Brother. Pope Francis is the False Prophet.
http://dirtypolitics.thoughts.com/posts/evil-...
And you are Theodore Roosevelt.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

What cash? With the Democrats in charge of the economy all there is are nickles, and dimes. I so miss President Bush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
What cash? With the Democrats in charge of the economy all there is are nickles, and dimes. I so miss President Bush.
Yeah, bring back Bush. We have a few thousand extra troops that need senseless killing.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

President Bush looks better, and better as Obama looks more confused. He drew that red line in the sand, and now he wishes he hadn't because he has no freaking idea what he is doing about Syria, or anything else. What a moron.
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bring back Bush. We have a few thousand extra troops that need senseless killing.
Obama's taking care of that.
1 post removed

“Display Shop Treml”

Since: Apr 13

Munich

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama while many whites stayed home.
http://ntomail.de
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
What a moron.
Yes. You are.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is fine by me if that's the way they wish to come here. But that's not reality. Reality is that we have over 11 million of these people who are not supposed to be here. They want us to make special exceptions just for them, and former immigrants didn't expect nor request that.
This was done once before with Ronald Reagan, so it's not like a one-time deal. If we grant amnesty again, we will be facing the same issue in another 20 years or so.
More so, there won't be many politicians with out skin in the game to stop it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be fair, he said on the money, you wouldn't see it unless it was on your EBT card.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
With all those federal dollars pouring into okiehomo, you could be busy writing on them instead of posting your tantrum on toothpix. Borrow painlin's sharpie?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE MARK of the Beast is coming. Kenyan-born Obama is the Antichrist/Big Brother. Pope Francis is the False Prophet.
http://dirtypolitics.thoughts.com/posts/evil-...
BIRTHER NUT. Dismissed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>BIRTHER NUT. Dismissed.
More repeated spam from the micro brain.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
What a moron.
Yes, jumping into Iraq was moronic = and is Bush baby's legacy.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

get back to us when their taxes paid surpasses our rate...until then, it's just mo candy

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>More repeated spam from the micro brain.
DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert DUMBOSPAM Alert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of220
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••