Black voter turnout passes white rate

Black voter turnout passes white rate

There are 220 comments on the Politico story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Black voter turnout passes white rate. In it, Politico reports that:

America's blacks voted at a higher rate than other minority groups in 2012 and by most measures surpassed the white turnout for the first time, reflecting a deeply polarized presidential election in which blacks strongly supported Barack Obama while many whites stayed home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#67 Apr 29, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
thats great, maybe someday they'll pay more taxes than we do. Voting is ok, but you gotta pay taxes too, or you are not doing your part.
I totally agree, people should do their part.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#68 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst... Jimmy, Romney doesn't create jobs, he is a venture capitalist, a parasite that lives off the great ideals of other people that actually puts in the work to make a great business.
OoooOOOOOooOoOOOOooh, Mind = Blown... Romney is just like a welfare queen only real.
Tell that to Staple's pookie and 80% of all the other companies he saved. If you must lie to win, you never will loser.
Show the numbers

United States

#69 Apr 29, 2013
Just a serious question.

JUST WHERE do the numbers come from?

What jurisdiction has a record of RACE tied with their voter registration?

Just the facts folks....

[email protected]

Location hidden

#70 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to Staple's pookie and 80% of all the other companies he saved. If you must lie to win, you never will loser.
I am lying? so you are saying he didn't make his money from Venture capital? Last time I checked that is what he is known for doing. perhaps you can enlighten me how that is a lie?

Staples was someone else's idea that he profited off of, just like everything else he did, didn't come up with one original idea, didn't create or build his own business, no just lived off the hard work of other people's creative solutions.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#71 Apr 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you get it? The tables are turned. Because black people were deprived of the vote for so long, they get to vote five times each. They're also considering taking the vote away from old white racist a'holes.
Oh, we all get it alright. Win any way you can even if you LIE, CHEAT AND STUFF the ballot box. The REP LADIES should do the same thing and you will be screaming from the roof tops. The tide is turning since the black people will no longer be the minority - the Hispanic will. The Dems are the biggest RACIST that we have here in America. They pull the race card for anything and everything that they do not like and for everything they want.

Paris

#72 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am lying? so you are saying he didn't make his money from Venture capital? Last time I checked that is what he is known for doing. perhaps you can enlighten me how that is a lie?
Staples was someone else's idea that he profited off of, just like everything else he did, didn't come up with one original idea, didn't create or build his own business, no just lived off the hard work of other people's creative solutions.
Spining to win I see. You said he did't produce jobs. I proved you wrong. Nice diversion though.
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#73 Apr 29, 2013
Show the numbers wrote:
Just a serious question.
JUST WHERE do the numbers come from?
What jurisdiction has a record of RACE tied with their voter registration?
Just the facts folks....
Don't you know - a Dem's said so - so that makes it right.

Just like Obama saying 90% wanted the background check that the SENATE DID NOT APPROVE. When you check the records of gun owners they believe it would lead to confiscation of guns.

Dems poll their own people to get the answer they want.

[email protected]

Location hidden

#74 Apr 29, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Spining to win I see. You said he did't produce jobs. I proved you wrong. Nice diversion though.
So which jobs did he create? because I am still waiting to hear you bring up one example of him creating anything let alone a job.
Homey

Gilmanton, NH

#75 Apr 29, 2013
Hence why only property owners should be allowed to vote.Women do not deserve to vote either.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#77 Apr 29, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we all get it alright. Win any way you can even if you LIE, CHEAT AND STUFF the ballot box. The REP LADIES should do the same thing and you will be screaming from the roof tops. The tide is turning since the black people will no longer be the minority - the Hispanic will. The Dems are the biggest RACIST that we have here in America. They pull the race card for anything and everything that they do not like and for everything they want.
You are a hopeless old geezer. You probably believe all the swill you spew. I hope your insurance covers lobotomies.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#78 Apr 29, 2013
Homey wrote:
Hence why only property owners should be allowed to vote.Women do not deserve to vote either.
How about bigots with their heads up their asses?
1 post removed

Paris

#80 Apr 29, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
So which jobs did he create? because I am still waiting to hear you bring up one example of him creating anything let alone a job.
I told you before, Staple's is one. When you save a company and it expands ten fold, you created jobs. Now when is Obama going to pivot.......after his next vacation. Obama has spent more time on vacation and golf than on the economy.

Paris

#81 Apr 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a hopeless old geezer. You probably believe all the swill you spew. I hope your insurance covers lobotomies.
No proof of anything noted..........as usual.

Paris

#82 Apr 29, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>How about bigots with their heads up their asses?
You mean like you. You support losers. Dem Lawmaker's Round-the-World Trip Cost Taxpayers $23,646...but the children still can't go to the White House and tour.

Paris

#83 Apr 29, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know - a Dem's said so - so that makes it right.
Just like Obama saying 90% wanted the background check that the SENATE DID NOT APPROVE. When you check the records of gun owners they believe it would lead to confiscation of guns.
Dems poll their own people to get the answer they want.
Yep, liberals are a hoot. They elect druggies, felons and tax doggers and then claim they are superior. POLITICO: Black politicians struggling...
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#85 Apr 29, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
Thank the god I don't believe in for this because had Mitt won. we'd be losing several 100k jobs a month.
And how is that?

We elected a businessman to govern our state of Ohio. He virtually erased our debt, balanced the budget, we are now about 1% lower unemployment rate than the national average, and he's been able to attract new businesses.

If politicians were able to run our businesses the way they run the country, most all businesses would be closed today. But if a business person runs the country the way they ran a business, we would probably be around 3.5% unemployment today.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#86 Apr 29, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>So you have proof of this?
Of course you dont because you pulled that allegation of fraud out of your ass.
The bottom line is your nut job racist republican prty mobilized African Americans as it did Women,latinos and the Young.
The Repubs Ignorant Old White and Paranoid base is shrinking daily.
And still the Gop(And Fools such as yourself) continues to spout reppelant rhetoric about these demographics.
The Right wont win another National Election in our lifetimes.
Praise God!!
Theyve lost touch with the American people and serve only the special interests of a handful of elderly white billionaires.
Period.
Yep, the same thing they said after DumBama got into the White House. Then the 2010 elections came along, and the liberals dummied up.
Cat74

United States

#87 Apr 29, 2013
It is called parity. White people vote once, and blacks multi vote. How else would 13% of the population cast the most votes? It is illegal unless you are black, then it is encouraged.
Stymie Beard

Medford, NY

#88 Apr 29, 2013
Free Stuff from Obama!

Miss Crabtree: "Stymie, can you spell "Isthmus"?

Stymie: "Oh yes, Miss Crabtree. I-s-t-h-m-u-s. Isthmus"

Miss Crabtree: "Very good Stymie. No can you use 'Isthmus' in a sentence?"

Stymie: "Oh yes Miss Crabtree!"

"Isthmus be my lucky day!"
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#89 Apr 29, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Blacks make up less then 15% of our population. The only way they could outvote whites is if they multi vote. They did, and they don't give a damn if you know it. They have no more respect for this country then the illegals the Democrats are trying to shove down our throats. Call your congressman, and tell him how you feel about Amnesty.
Where are these statistics coming from?

If blacks only made up 15% of the total population they would would rarely be seen instead of being surrounded by blacks sitting at an intersection.

If blacks only made up 15% of the total population we wouldn't be having all the welfare problems we have and prisons wouldn't be predominately black.

That's got to be a liberal statistic. Same goes for all brown people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min American Lady 274,880
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Freebird USA 7,702
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,549,349
News At congressional picnic, Trump calls for post-s... 5 min Frogface Kate 16
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min WHAT 36,946
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 11 min sad situation 1,264
News Koch urgency: Conservative network fears closin... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 11
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 2 hr TRUMP 45 665
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 2 hr Darly314 171
More from around the web