Obama, Clinton take to phones on Gaza...

Obama, Clinton take to phones on Gaza diplomatic efforts

There are 46 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Obama, Clinton take to phones on Gaza diplomatic efforts. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

For the Obama administration, the watchword is "de-escalate." Stop the fighting, especially rocket attacks by Hamas on Israel, then deal with longer-term issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Haven't these two caused enough trouble.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Did they find Morsi in the Pile?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Was there a hemmeroids problem way back when or was it piles from ash holes....?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Or was the ark to heavy a burden...?
Now Get The Real Story

La Puente, CA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

http://video.google.com/videoplay... #(Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Coast To Coast On Youtube -search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one example /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc.

http://www.thegospel.com/clients/the-prophecy...

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America -mainland China style.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Nov 19, 2012
And mice just know when to split....
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Screw those Muslims. Anybody the puts a gun to the head of a 14 year old girl, and pulls the trigger because she wants an education, deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
They are still trying to fix the fck up on benghazi
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#9 Nov 19, 2012
OBAMA and Clinton take phones!!! For what? The best thing for them to do is to hand over the administartation of U S of A to Netanyahoo or his proxies like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Lieberman or Garry Ackerman or their likes and commit harakiri. Dying with honour is better than living like slaves of Jews
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Garry Ackerman wrote:
OBAMA and Clinton take phones!!! For what? The best thing for them to do is to hand over the administartation of U S of A to Netanyahoo or his proxies like Abraham Foxman, Joseph Lieberman or Garry Ackerman or their likes and commit harakiri. Dying with honour is better than living like slaves of Jews
Takes your meds gayyyree
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes your meds gayyyree
Agreed.You traitor Jews win.No one can help America, the ""Super Power, the most powerfull nation in history"!!!.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.You traitor Jews win.No one can help America, the ""Super Power, the most powerfull nation in history"!!!.
Lol, did a jew steal your wife cause you're incapable of pleasing her (or him)? Sad cause you really have nothing. Try assisted suicide if you hate yourself so much. Save us from reading your racist bs. Loser
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, did a jew steal your wife cause you're incapable of pleasing her (or him)? Sad cause you really have nothing. Try assisted suicide if you hate yourself so much. Save us from reading your racist bs. Loser
Assisted suicide is what Obama and Clinten need.Most.Suicide is better option than being slaves of Jews
danetoo

Harrow, UK

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Assisted suicide is what Obama and Clinten need.Most.Suicide is better option than being slaves of Jews
Goodbye then - do you need meds to help you on your way ?

There are plenty of pharmacies in India - and will sell you exactly what you want - get on your way then - quick quick !!!
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#15 Nov 19, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodbye then - do you need meds to help you on your way ?
There are plenty of pharmacies in India - and will sell you exactly what you want - get on your way then - quick quick !!!
Take Obama and Clinton to India. You will get assistance.
Henry

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Assisted suicide is what Obama and Clinten need.Most.Suicide is better option than being slaves of Jews
What are u waiting for? Since Israel will be here longer than you, you might as well get an early start.
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Is Obama and Clinton going to stay in south east asia for 4 years? They've got to answer for the crimes of Benghazi sooner or later.
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
Is Obama and Clinton going to stay in south east asia for 4 years? They've got to answer for the crimes of Benghazi sooner or later.
It is not Benghazi that hey have answer. It is the holocast in Gaza they have to answer for.
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What are u waiting for? Since Israel will be here longer than you, you might as well get an early start.
I am not waiting for any thing. You take Obama and Clinton to gallows for crimes being commited in Gaza
levi

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.You traitor Jews win.No one can help America, the ""Super Power, the most powerfull nation in history"!!!.
You know what? You have just convinced me of the existence of reincarnation. No one can be as stupid as you in one lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,395,334
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Taletha 16 388,112
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 9 min Trump Is A Phony 26
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 11 min Synque 15
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 12 min WeTheSheeple 1,349
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 12 min Joe 61
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 18 min Drilling for the ... 75
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 21 min Born USA 3,459
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr Sheriff Joe 529 1,135
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Democrat Hero 280
More from around the web