Romney criticizes Obama response to Libya, Egypt attacks

Sep 11, 2012 Full story: Reuters 2,962

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on Tuesday criticized the Obama administration's initial response to violent attacks at U.S. diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya as a campaign centered on the U.S. economy took a detour into foreign policy.

Full Story
realist

Greensboro, NC

#2518 Oct 4, 2012
Obama let his true emotions/fears loose for a second last night and the media has not caught it as of yet. Watch for it !

"When I was President, I......."

Obama sycophants will have a huge task in lifting his ego to a level for the next debate after this one.

All Americans saw what an empty suit looks like when the pressure is on.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2519 Oct 4, 2012
Romney on Obamacare..."Well, i like this and that, from his program, but i would cover the same stuff, with differences i can explain later..."....Wait.....Wha t?.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2520 Oct 4, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
Hillary on TV today calling for something in Libya. Who knows what. But whatever she said I bet the other side is scared shitless.
She is just pathetic.
Oh, she said there will be an investigation. It's been 3 weeks. Nobody has gone in yet.
Wait until after the election.
They are letting the fox investigate the hen house murders again, just like Fast and Furious.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2521 Oct 4, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Romney on Obamacare..."Well, i like this and that, from his program, but i would cover the same stuff, with differences i can explain later..."....Wait.....Wha t?.....
Show us Obama's written plan......surely after 4 years you can show us one........

You Were Fighting For Obamacare, Not Jobs...
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#2522 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ross Perot: The devil is in the details.

That's why rugby provided NONE.

hahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2524 Oct 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ross Perot: The devil is in the details.
That's why rugby provided NONE.
hahahahahahahahaha
Why hasn't the President provided a written plan.........I know he don't like leaving paper trails?
1 post removed
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#2526 Oct 4, 2012
Looks like eye candy got his butt kicked. And got it kicked real good

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#2527 Oct 4, 2012
McGruff wrote:
Looks like eye candy got his butt kicked. And got it kicked real good
What specific things from the debate would lead you to that 'objective' conclusion?
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#2528 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>What specific things from the debate would lead you to that 'objective' conclusion?
did you watch it? Obammy looking at the podium and looking like a whipped dog being scolded by his superior. Obammy being called out for his lies and obammy couldn't answer. Obammy being called out for the $716 billion from Medicare and he couldn't answer it. Obammys lies about romneys tax plan. Obammy being called out for his failed record. In fact obammy got beat in every single way possible.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#2529 Oct 4, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
did you watch it? Obammy looking at the podium and looking like a whipped dog being scolded by his superior. Obammy being called out for his lies and obammy couldn't answer. Obammy being called out for the $716 billion from Medicare and he couldn't answer it. Obammys lies about romneys tax plan. Obammy being called out for his failed record. In fact obammy got beat in every single way possible.
"obammy"? racist much?

i guess you can see whatever your jaded, biased mind wants to see.

that 716B$...doesn't the Romney/Ryan plan have that exact same amount?

if that is the only specific example you have, it would seem your 'objective' eye was averted for some reason...

Care to try again or should we just admit tat you can't look at the facts and assess them in a fair and objective manner?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2530 Oct 4, 2012
McGruff wrote:
Looks like eye candy got his butt kicked. And got it kicked real good
Big O became a sucker for sure......or as Larry Sinclar likes to say.......a lollypop.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#2531 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Big O became a sucker for sure......or as Larry Sinclar likes to say.......a lollypop.
Still no actual examples of how you came to that conclusion?

Pretty bird...wanna cracker?
realist

Greensboro, NC

#2532 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why hasn't the President provided a written plan.........I know he don't like leaving paper trails?
Probably the identical reason that he hasn't had a budget. He doesn't want to be pinned down on his lack of math skills.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2533 Oct 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ross Perot: The devil is in the details.
That's why rugby provided NONE.
hahahahahahahahaha
yep, them details get you everytime....

Denver, Colorado (CNN)– Two-thirds of people who watched the first presidential debate think that Republican nominee Mitt Romney won the showdown, according to a nationwide poll conducted Wednesday night.

According to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted right after the debate, 67% of debate watchers questioned said that the Republican nominee won the faceoff, with one in four (25%)saying that President Barack Obama was victorious.

"No presidential candidate has topped 60% in that question since it was first asked in 1984," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
While nearly half of debate watchers said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either candidate, 35% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Romney while only 18% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect the president.

More than six in ten (60%) said that president did worse than expected, with one in five (20%) saying that Obama performed better than expected. Compare that to the 82% who said that Romney performed better than expected. Only one in ten felt that the former Massachusetts governor performed worse than expected.

The sample of debate-watchers in the poll was 37% Democratic and 33% Republican. Sound Familiar.
"That indicates that the sample of debate watchers is about four points more Democratic and about eight points more Republican than an average CNN poll of all Americans, which shows their bias. Makes you wonder where the independents……..were.

The poll suggests that the debate didn't change opinions of the president. Forty-nine percent of debate watchers said before the debate that they had a favorable opinion of Obama, and that number didn't change following the debate.
(damage control)

It was pretty much a similar story for Romney, whose favorable rating among debate watchers edged up just two points, from 54% before the debate to 56% after the debate.

The economy dominated the first debate and according to the poll, and by a 55%-43% margin, debate watchers said that Romney rather than Obama would better handle the economy. On the issue of taxes, which kicked off the debate, Romney had a 53%-44% edge over Obama. And by a 52%-47% margin, debate watchers said Romney would better handle health care, and he had the edge on the budget deficit by a 57%-41% margin.

Debate watchers thought Romney was more aggressive. Fifty-three percent said Romney spent more time attacking his opponent. Only three in ten thought Obama spent more time taking it to Romney.

By a 58%-37% margin, debate watchers thought Romney appeared to be the stronger leader.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2534 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
electoral vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

hahahahahahahahahah.....nothin g has changed.
1 post removed
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#2536 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>"obammy"? racist much?

i guess you can see whatever your jaded, biased mind wants to see.

that 716B$...doesn't the Romney/Ryan plan have that exact same amount?

if that is the only specific example you have, it would seem your 'objective' eye was averted for some reason...

Care to try again or should we just admit tat you can't look at the facts and assess them in a fair and objective manner?
no not racist at all. Thanks for asking. Are you and obammy racist?

No romneys plan doesn't and he corrected the first fool last night on that.

I was specific on many points. I don't need to try again. Thanks for asking.

Obammy look very very small last night

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#2537 Oct 4, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no not racist at all. Thanks for asking. Are you and obammy racist?
No romneys plan doesn't and he corrected the first fool last night on that.
I was specific on many points. I don't need to try again. Thanks for asking.
Obammy look very very small last night
Obammy isn't a racist slur? really? funny how most of the people that use it are openly racist....

Ryan's plan did. something has to be dcut from medicare for it to remain solvent. Romneys plan says he will cut benefits to the wealthy and give more to the lower income. how is that not a cut to medicare? how is that not redistribution of wealth?

that was, in fact, the only specific example you gave. your post is right there for all to see that that is the case...

i didn't think youd try again...it was fun, thanx

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2538 Oct 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
electoral vote:
Obama 332
rugby 206
hahahahahahahahahah.....nothin g has changed.
PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...Somebody prop me up Obama ask.

Keeps Biden away from press..., he keeps telling the truth about us screwing the middle class.

AARP to President: Don't mention us again...people are bailing in record numbers.

Harry Reid makes up quotes in another attack on Romney...Harry Reid, the liars liar.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#2539 Oct 4, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Obammy isn't a racist slur? really? funny how most of the people that use it are openly racist....

Ryan's plan did. something has to be dcut from medicare for it to remain solvent. Romneys plan says he will cut benefits to the wealthy and give more to the lower income. how is that not a cut to medicare? how is that not redistribution of wealth?

that was, in fact, the only specific example you gave. your post is right there for all to see that that is the case...

i didn't think youd try again...it was fun, thanx
Explain specifically how obammy is a racist term. Be specific. Or are you a typical liberal who just cries racism when you are losing?

Romney explained his plan very well and I won't add or subtract from what he said. He told obammy to his face he was lying. Obammy squirmed.

No I was very specific. Sorry obammy losing makes you feel so bad. He got shown for what he is last night. There was no press there to protect him. He has a record he has to defend. Clinton couldn't bail him out. The moderator couldn't bail him out. He looked down and wished the night would end. He is a very small man.
frank

Oakland, CA

#2540 Oct 4, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>PANIC: Camp O asks media's help going after Romney...Somebody prop me up Obama ask.
Keeps Biden away from press..., he keeps telling the truth about us screwing the middle class.
AARP to President: Don't mention us again...people are bailing in record numbers.
Harry Reid makes up quotes in another attack on Romney...Harry Reid, the liars liar.
El Bimbo the dog barks but the caravan moves on ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min barry 3,909
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 312,425
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VOTE OUT REST DEM... 1,190,047
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,816
Scott Walker calls Reagana s bust of air traffi... 8 min kuda 7
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 13 min spocko 470
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 13 min Democrat forever 2,855
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min American Lady 171,718
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 45 min Cat74 1,747
More from around the web