A Republican View: U.S. Military Should Play No Role Syria

Feb 22, 2014 Full story: National Public Radio 25

Some in Congress believe sending aid to Syria's opposition forces will drag the U.S. into a war it can't win.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
foster

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2014
Typical GOP response. Hide under the bed and come out to talk smack and empty threats when the shooting is over
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#2 Feb 22, 2014
This pitiful little man, Obama, won't be happy until he gets a world war started. He thinks if we are in the middle of a world war we won't vote him out of office for a third term. Yes. We will. He is the weakest Commander in Chief we have had since President Carter.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Feb 22, 2014
The "Republican view" is only "some" in the Congress?

How many is "some"? Ten? Twenty?
The tail wagging the dog?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2014
Gary wrote:
The "Republican view" is only "some" in the Congress?
How many is "some"? Ten? Twenty?
The tail wagging the dog?
The war hawks are all for armed intervention. Campaign funding depends on armed conflict
2 posts removed
Cat74

Mount Prospect, IL

#7 Feb 23, 2014
Obama is bringing in thousands of Syrians to flood the immigration rolls. We don't have jobs for our own people. Democrats are way out of line in this immigration issue. We have to send them a message in November. If you like your Democrat Senator, you can keep your Democrat Senator. Period.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Obama is bringing in thousands of Syrians to flood the immigration rolls. We don't have jobs for our own people. Democrats are way out of line in this immigration issue. We have to send them a message in November. If you like your Democrat Senator, you can keep your Democrat Senator. Period.
Another threattened message?

The only hope for republicans is dem staying home resting for work the next day
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 23, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
OBAMAPUSSY can't win anything anyway unless Bush had already put it in motion for him.
i guess the presidental elections do not count?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Please...Please...Please Prove that or just SHUT UP.....
well

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Feb 23, 2014
oblongo promptly erased all his red, yellow etc lines concerning syria, pootie looked at him hard and the eraser came out. I seriously doubt assad or putin lose any sleep wondering what the wimp plans to do. putin just needs to say 'boo' and he'll slink back to his corner.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Feb 23, 2014
well wrote:
oblongo promptly erased all his red, yellow etc lines concerning syria, pootie looked at him hard and the eraser came out. I seriously doubt assad or putin lose any sleep wondering what the wimp plans to do. putin just needs to say 'boo' and he'll slink back to his corner.
Putin & Assad have the GOP backing their play.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2014
Putin has become the Republicans hero.
Putin missed out on influncing the revolution in the Ukraine being busy accepting accolades from the Republicans in congress and their supporters
no good juice

Lombard, IL

#14 Feb 23, 2014
foster wrote:
Typical GOP response. Hide under the bed and come out to talk smack and empty threats when the shooting is over
typical Jewish response from you .
Your ppl want to see Americans boys dying in Israel's name
no good juice

Lombard, IL

#15 Feb 23, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin & Assad have the GOP backing their play.
cause GOP criminals want to undermine our president .

Thank God we didnt go to Syria fighting Israeli war or else we would lose thousands of our soldiers and risking conflict with Russia

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
OBAMAPUSSY can't win anything anyway unless Bush had already put it in motion for him.
I know I've called you stupid in the past., but I must apologize. I overestimated you.

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#17 Feb 23, 2014
foster wrote:
sounds .like Il Duce's disgraceful behavior during Bengazi.
1 post removed
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#19 Feb 24, 2014
If you spent time reading the Sunday papers you wouldn't appear so helpless, and stupid asking others to find information for you. Grow up, and look up answers to your own stupid questions. I could care less whether you need answers or not. Others, smarter then you, have already read what I was referring to.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 24, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Just admit it, no basis in truth....
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Your truth. You haven't the slightest clue, much less knowledge of the truth.
American

New York, NY

#22 Mar 2, 2014
no good juice wrote:
<quoted text>cause GOP criminals want to undermine our president .
Thank God we didnt go to Syria fighting Israeli war or else we would lose thousands of our soldiers and risking conflict with Russia
A conflict with Russia means annihilation for the entire world.
American

New York, NY

#23 Mar 2, 2014
We have NO business in these idiotic Middle Eastern conflicts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,447
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,115,167
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 3 min Earl 12
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 3 min Le Jimbo 244
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min KiMare 50,044
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 4 min Le Jimbo 101
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min ChristineM 117,379
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 265,605

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE