Defeating Hate Talk Radio

There are 20 comments on the Dec 7, 2008, www.blackstarnews.com story titled Defeating Hate Talk Radio. In it, www.blackstarnews.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blackstarnews.com.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#266350 Nov 13, 2012
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the anger? Remember when you gave out his personal info to be broadcast on Topix.
Shame on you sel. You need to get in a good Bible based Church and see if you can be forgiven.
You are really something.
Remember when he stalked my sister and mother? I do...let the basssturd die a long and painful death...sort of like something God would fette out in the Old Testament days....something Egypt like...

I guess that it would have not been so bad if it had not been during the death of my father but that is what makes it so special....Craig Scott Hawley holds a special place for all of the turds in my life...FLUSH! DISMISSED!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#266351 Nov 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you who wears her deviant lifestyle like a badge of honor. Feigned ambivalence doesn't mean society condones your behavior, it simply means they're disgusted by it.
Wouldn't you be happier in a RED STATE?
HANK

United States

#266352 Nov 13, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in your head.
I just use the bathroom there.
No ferr you do that in your pants----------
HANK

United States

#266353 Nov 13, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when he stalked my sister and mother? I do...let the basssturd die a long and painful death...sort of like something God would fette out in the Old Testament days....something Egypt like...
I guess that it would have not been so bad if it had not been during the death of my father but that is what makes it so special....Craig Scott Hawley holds a special place for all of the turds in my life...FLUSH! DISMISSED!
Why don't you post the picture of his home and post where his wife works?
What the hell did his wife do?
You are a bitter old dried up lesbian and that is your only trouble.
I do remember you giving out your mothers personal info for all to see and then you get mad when some one looks her up.
You are obsessed with who has been on your social network pages and yet you continue to give it out.
Give it a break will you no one cares what you are doing--no one!
You are really a good example of same sexers---NOT

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#266354 Nov 13, 2012
LOVE RACHEL MADDOW...those 15 things belong to her...could not get it all in...unlike General Petraeus...who did get it ALL IN and often apparently...Got to love the FAMILY VALUES PARTY...Love the Repubs...theay are just so...well, what is the word..HYPOCRITICAL!!!!
In your own mind, Is Rachael Madcow, you're new 'boie' toy?

“Build anything, they will come”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#266355 Nov 13, 2012
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post the picture of his home and post where his wife works?
What the hell did his wife do?
You are a bitter old dried up lesbian and that is your only trouble.
I do remember you giving out your mothers personal info for all to see and then you get mad when some one looks her up.
You are obsessed with who has been on your social network pages and yet you continue to give it out.
Give it a break will you no one cares what you are doing--no one!
You are really a good example of same sexers---NOT
Wait wait, this was classic topixs insanity, we all have copies of this one going down for shites and grins. No one stalked anyones mom, didn't happen. Now Cav did befriend the sister on FB and several of us told him that was just stupid in no uncertain terms, no harm intended or done by him - he wasn't like that. The mom thing comes in on Whispers as three of us (FA and some guy not CAV) from IL were discussing a nutty congresswoman by the name of Jan (Shitkowski) that day. No one knew the mom's name, nor where we aware that her mom was actually a loony congresswoman from the north Chicago burbs and the kicker the mom had her when she was 15 16-who knew. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Its gets better, even one of the liberals who used some degree of common sense and knew very well who we really were discussing pops in to say its not your mom its a congresswoman. No no we weren't going to have any common sense or truth thrown into the mix, it was stalking by Cav who wasn't involved in the conversation. He was on and off the thread getting ready for a birthday party we all knew he was going to, but it was all his fault-LOL You just can't make this shite up its just too damn funny.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#266356 Nov 13, 2012
So Outta Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait, this was classic topixs insanity, we all have copies of this one going down for shites and grins. No one stalked anyones mom, didn't happen. Now Cav did befriend the sister on FB and several of us told him that was just stupid in no uncertain terms, no harm intended or done by him - he wasn't like that. The mom thing comes in on Whispers as three of us (FA and some guy not CAV) from IL were discussing a nutty congresswoman by the name of Jan (Shitkowski) that day. No one knew the mom's name, nor where we aware that her mom was actually a loony congresswoman from the north Chicago burbs and the kicker the mom had her when she was 15 16-who knew. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Its gets better, even one of the liberals who used some degree of common sense and knew very well who we really were discussing pops in to say its not your mom its a congresswoman. No no we weren't going to have any common sense or truth thrown into the mix, it was stalking by Cav who wasn't involved in the conversation. He was on and off the thread getting ready for a birthday party we all knew he was going to, but it was all his fault-LOL You just can't make this shite up its just too damn funny.
Does Cav live in your head or does he just use the bathroom there?
3 posts removed
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#266360 Nov 13, 2012
KookyKlown wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the party he showed up in his white duster and green Dodge? That guy knew everybody!
senor Klown...good to see you again!

Location hidden

#266361 Nov 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this all you do?
I thought Craig killed himself in a murder suicide.
Yet you can't help talk about him.
Admit it you miss him.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#266362 Nov 13, 2012
Wow! It looks like all of the old school came back to party!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266363 Nov 13, 2012
FACT and THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

"In the corporate welfare system, the more money and assets you have, the more government assistance you get.

Conversely, social welfare programs are set up so that the more money and assets you have, the less government assistance you get."
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#266366 Nov 13, 2012
Thank God someone is investigating all this flirting going on in private emails and online chats, someone needs to get to the bottom of this heinous criminal activity and put a stop to it. All these older men who are on their second tour of the mid-life crisis are out of control dammit. The FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security and WH are on the case, no stone will go unturned into these sick demented emails and posts. No innocent naive and unsuspecting females will ever open up an email again to find some creepy old guy's pic with his shirt off. This is American, we won't tolerate this war against women and their eye sight. We have every government agency on this, spare no expense, uncover every online infidelity and prosecute every single guy who bares his chest. There will be no laughing or giggling by government agents when reading these salacious emails either, this is of the utmost importance and a top priority in this country. Women around the country will demand only guys who have Daniel Craig's good looks can send us emails of their chests, we have limits as to what we will put up with.

Scandal widens; US general's emails 'flirtatious'

WASHINGTON The sex scandal that led to CIA Director David Petraeus' downfall widened Tuesday with word the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan is under investigation for thousands of alleged "inappropriate communications" with another woman involved in the case. Some of the material was "flirtatious," an official said.

Even as the FBI prepared a timeline for Congress about the investigation that brought to light Petraeus' extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta revealed that the Pentagon had begun an internal investigation into emails between Gen. John Allen and a Florida woman involved in the case.

Some of the 20,000-plus pages of documents and emails between Allen and Tampa socialite Jill Kelley were "flirtatious," according to a senior defense official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to discuss the case publicly. It wasn't immediately clear who wrote the flirtatious notes Allen, Kelley or both.

Allen succeeded Petraeus as the top American commander in Afghanistan in July 2011, and his nomination to become the next commander of U.S. European Command and the commander of NATO forces in Europe has now been put on hold, as the scandal seemed certain to ensnare another acclaimed military figure.

National Security writer Robert Burns reported from Perth, Australia. Associated Press writers Pauline Jelinek, Nedra Pickler, Larry Margasak and Adam Goldman contributed from Washington.

Location hidden

#266367 Nov 13, 2012
USAsince1680 wrote:
FACT and THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"In the corporate welfare system, the more money and assets you have, the more government assistance you get.
Conversely, social welfare programs are set up so that the more money and assets you have, the less government assistance you get."
Gee Whiz, That statement contains more horsesh**, than in an Amish farmer's field?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#266368 Nov 13, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, That statement contains more horsesh**, than in an Amish farmer's field?
lol! Actually, since you haven't produced the dow for the iraq conflict(or the others that you mentioned), you're still in the lead for the horsesh** department, son!

Location hidden

#266369 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually, since you haven't produced the dow for the iraq conflict(or the others that you mentioned), you're still in the lead for the horsesh** department, son!
Gee Whiz, Holding you're mouth funny Yeahoo? Oh that's the way it is normally? Ain't it??

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#266370 Nov 13, 2012
How have you been? Do you hang out in the Offbeat forum with Ferrerman? Talk about dive bars :)
KookyKlown wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's like the neighborhood bar the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Everyone shows up.

“America.....”

Since: Jun 11

Needs Rush

#266371 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>I will hammer that lying, Stolen Valor BASSTURD until the day I die.
You ARE talking about John Kerry, right?

“America.....”

Since: Jun 11

Needs Rush

#266372 Nov 13, 2012
Gynger wrote:
Wow! It looks like all of the old school came back to party!
That's because Obama won an election even THEY thought wasn't possible. Judging by the fraud being discovered its not even probable.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#266373 Nov 13, 2012
KookyKlown wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh!t, KKKraig dead? I hope someone tossed a wreath or hubcap on his grave for Veteran's day. Talk about the unknown soldier, bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...
In KKKavity's honor Resles and I summoned up the Debil to his graveside on VD, encouraged the Devil to burn one, and lit up a fatty...Don't you think KKKav would have wanted it "liek" that? lol

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#266374 Nov 13, 2012
The problem with talk radio...is that it paints this 'cartoonish' view or illusration of society...or objects of the hosts fears and resentment...

Talk radio hosts paint such a distorted view of their political rivals, that in real life, or on the forms, such imaginary foes really don't exist...accept in the fictionalized minds of talk radio hosts and their lsteners...

And this explains why you can't really have a discussion with one who swallows talk radio rhetoric...

Cause they'e not really talking to you, rather they're interacting with some extreme, talk radio, fictionalized version of you...

They've been programmed to think that if your not rude towards the President...than u must be a 'liiibberaaaal'...or 'Soooociaaaaalissst'....

That's how they've been programed...

There intellects have been damaged and dwarfed do to allowing Beck, Rush, Hannity, and others to define the world for them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,219,878
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 3 min woodtick57 327
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min NTRPRNR1 324,267
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min McDermott 179,050
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 59,309
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 16 min Jaimie 118
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 19 min xxxrayted 74
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... 59 min barefoot2626 82
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 3 hr El Gato 131
More from around the web