Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Defeating Hate Talk Radio

There are 266612 comments on the www.blackstarnews.com story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Defeating Hate Talk Radio. In it, www.blackstarnews.com reports that:

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blackstarnews.com.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#266198 Nov 11, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well that's funny son.
You had to be educated by someone who supposedly knows only a few words from the Constitution. After all, you're idea of "common defense" was simply pulled out of the air (at least that's where I ASSume you got it!)
You seem to like insults better than facts son.
But that's ok, it doesn't make you special or anything. It simply puts you in the same, uneducated pack of clowns who claim to be American!
Again gobble-de-gook, by the head of the Gobble-de-Gook Department? Just throw words on a page, if... perchance someone calls on you to explain, nothing new, justmore words...in no particular order. You funny though Yeahoo, we enjoy the laugh, Happy Landings on your tax bill, remember you voted for the Usurper who will bring you higher taxes, to pay for his largess to 'Obama Money' et al...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266199 Nov 11, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>FOAD you fat, uglyass DYKE! And take all of the commies with you...
Interesting thing about Linkedin and other connecting places...it leaves a trail of people who have viewed your profile...

Location hidden

#266200 Nov 11, 2012
Golden Warrior 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ironic. the same thing could be said about libs like you. none of you libbos were on here before the election because you didn't think obama could ever win based on his record. you were bracing yourself for the loss. now you're on here to gloat because he beat the odds, no jobs, high gas rates, lousy economy, Benghazi, etc. have your day now ibbo because Karma is a b*tch.
TWO WORDS ...Nate Silver
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#266201 Nov 11, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Again gobble-de-gook, by the head of the Gobble-de-Gook Department? Just throw words on a page, if... perchance someone calls on you to explain, nothing new, justmore words...in no particular order. You funny though Yeahoo, we enjoy the laugh, Happy Landings on your tax bill, remember you voted for the Usurper who will bring you higher taxes, to pay for his largess to 'Obama Money' et al...
ol! Well son, if you think you're offering Gobble-de-Gook, far be it for me to disagree with you on that one!

In fact, I whole heartedly agree!

You're stupidity is consistent. I guess you feel improvement isn't necessary!
vring

United States

#266202 Nov 12, 2012
Golden Warrior 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ironic. the same thing could be said about libs like you. none of you libbos were on here before the election because you didn't think obama could ever win based on his record. you were bracing yourself for the loss. now you're on here to gloat because he beat the odds, no jobs, high gas rates, lousy economy, Benghazi, etc. have your day now ibbo because Karma is a b*tch.
You’re exactly right on Golden Warrior especially that ferry guy. He wasn’t here at all when the heat was on and now he’s strutting like a banty rooster. Tells you a lot about their character or rather lack of character. Good post , you nailed it.
vring

United States

#266203 Nov 12, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Or, has he...
You were pretty scarce on this thread in the days leading up to the election. As soon as the demorats won you were on here shooting off your trap you little bitch.
Interesting Things

United States

#266204 Nov 12, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting thing about Linkedin and other connecting places...it leaves a trail of people who have viewed your profile...
No body givesashit, Porky.

Please, do The US a favor. Move to Cuba. And take the rest of the commielibs with you.
Interesting Things

United States

#266205 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ol! Well son, if you think you're offering Gobble-de-Gook, far be it for me to disagree with you on that one!
In fact, I whole heartedly agree!
You're stupidity is consistent. I guess you feel improvement isn't necessary!
Your Indian name is Squats On Hole.

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#266206 Nov 12, 2012
If you wrote:
<quoted text>
A business that closes shop employs nobody.
That's cause their not selling anything anyone wants to buy...duh...

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#266207 Nov 12, 2012
Mud Blood and Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats it....... close down businesses that are struggling trying to get over a hump....of which there are millions. Folks, this is liberalism in action
No, actually it's the 'free market' and 'competition'...

Which normally someone like you touts...

I stand for principles, you stand for politics, which is why your views simply change and morph...depending on who's in office...wise up...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#266208 Nov 12, 2012
vring wrote:
<quoted text>
You were pretty scarce on this thread in the days leading up to the election. As soon as the demorats won you were on here shooting off your trap you little bitch.
Well, I wouldn't put it THAT way but, this thread was pretty much under control (and really has been for some time) and the DNC reassigned me to that hotbed of radical, anti-American sentiment, the Offbeat Forum. Duty called.

Now, Obama having won by a landslide, we're all free to freelance on any forum we choose, "for a job well done". Returning was a mandated 'victory lap' from headquarters but, my end zone dancing was going to happen regardless. We all roll that way.

Location hidden

#266209 Nov 12, 2012
vring wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I noticed you're posting from "Los Banos". That translates to "the bathrooms". How's that wide stance working out for you?

Location hidden

#266210 Nov 12, 2012
vring wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re exactly right on Golden Warrior especially that ferry guy. He wasn’t here at all when the heat was on and now he’s strutting like a banty rooster. Tells you a lot about their character or rather lack of character. Good post , you nailed it.
You should have begun that with: "Note to self..."
HANK

Ashburn, VA

#266211 Nov 12, 2012
Time and Space wrote:
<quoted text>
Any business who's profit margin is so thin, that they depend on the tax code to get them over the top....is a business that needs to close shop...ya hear me??
Business like Government Motors???
You may be onto something here space.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#266212 Nov 12, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I wouldn't put it THAT way but, this thread was pretty much under control (and really has been for some time) and the DNC reassigned me to that hotbed of radical, anti-American sentiment, the Offbeat Forum. Duty called.
Now, Obama having won by a landslide, we're all free to freelance on any forum we choose, "for a job well done". Returning was a mandated 'victory lap' from headquarters but, my end zone dancing was going to happen regardless. We all roll that way.
Fairyman, your math leaves much to be desired?
HANK

Ashburn, VA

#266213 Nov 12, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting thing about Linkedin and other connecting places...it leaves a trail of people who have viewed your profile...
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>FOAD you fat, uglyass DYKE! And take all of the commies with you...
Hey butch, Sam hit the nail on the head.

Location hidden

#266214 Nov 12, 2012
Going to the Veterans Day Parade. Thank you VETS!!!!

“Pancakes and eggs...”

Location hidden

#266215 Nov 12, 2012
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your comparison...and rush to demonstrate your political leaning has made u miss the mark completly....

General Motors failed, or was failing...not do to 'tax code'...but rather do to sloppy management...or mis-management of it's business...

They were waisting a whole gob of money on internal 'pork'...

GM's problems had nothing to do with the tax code...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#266216 Nov 12, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Fairyman, your math leaves much to be desired?
lol! Your lack of knowledge about the American government leaves much to be learned son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#266217 Nov 12, 2012
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Why are you so bitter and mad son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min katrina 413,254
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 24 min USA 260
News Defense policy cited in axing Bernie Sanders' a... 38 min Leon Debrion 16
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min district 3 237,881
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 46 min Texxy the Indepen... 21,417
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 50 min Weirdo patrol 2,535
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 52 min chazmo 36,590
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Jus Sayin 1,498,601
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 hr SYPHILITIC TRUMP 292
More from around the web