Sessions facing Congress amid new Rus...

Sessions facing Congress amid new Russia probe details

There are 48 comments on the WBT-AM Charlotte story from Nov 14, 2017, titled Sessions facing Congress amid new Russia probe details. In it, WBT-AM Charlotte reports that:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions returns to Capitol Hill on Tuesday amid growing evidence of contacts between Russians and associates of President Donald Trump. And he will be bracing for an onslaught of lawmakers' questions about how much he knew of that outreach during last year's White House campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBT-AM Charlotte.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Nov 14, 2017
He damn well better not mention Hillary, Bill or the'family foundation'.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2017
RustyS wrote:
And that, my friend, is all you winger morons have got ... a straw man argument!
Covfeve

Madison, WI

#3 Nov 14, 2017
RustyS wrote:
Deflect, Lie, Obfuscate, Deny!

“Conservatives”‘18!
spud

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2017
Robert Mueller is a weasel. He's using his post as an investigator to cover up his own misdeeds. Mueller and the Washington Post, with their exaggerations, deceptions, cover ups, lies and corruption make Watergate look like a small blunder. Mueller and the WaPo are truly dangerous to our country and our way of life.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#5 Nov 14, 2017
Golly! NOW Sessions remembers the meetings with Russian Agents!

He must be as much of a senile old dotard as Trump!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2017
spud wrote:
Robert Mueller is a weasel. He's using his post as an investigator to cover up his own misdeeds. Mueller and the Washington Post, with their exaggerations, deceptions, cover ups, lies and corruption make Watergate look like a small blunder. Mueller and the WaPo are truly dangerous to our country and our way of life.
Your lame straw man argument is not believable ... try again, moron!
1 post removed
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Nov 14, 2017
RustyS wrote:
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Nov 14, 2017
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

And that, my friend, is all you winger morons have got ... a straw man argument!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#10 Nov 15, 2017
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

And you alt-left, ninja jammies wearing, liberals still only have Hillary.
American Independent

Coffeyville, KS

#11 Nov 15, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:

Or Obama, who learned about most of what went on during his administration when he saw the news reports on tv.
And that makes Sessions a more honorable man than Holder, who wouldn't even answer questions not because he couldn't remember but just because he refused to answer. And then of course we have the crooked IRS woman that refused to answer any questions, then of course there was Hillary that just chose to either lie or not recall so much of what went on during her time as SOS. I especially love her denial of destroying evidence by suggesting she didn't even understand "like what wiping with a cloth" how to destroy the evidence. Oh and let's not forget about the individuals and companies that worked for the Clintons and those that held positions in the Obama White House that just refused out right to even go in front of any committees to take the time to plead the 5th, they wouldn't show or talk.
But Sessions forgetting short insignificant conversations until he is reminded of them is so freaking out of the norm for so many people it's just impossible for liberals to believe it could happen at all.
Sad thing for liberals is that the Democrat's forgot to bring up anything that is suppose to be so important to their party platform and what not like DACA and immigration and other issues that Dems claim to care so much about and yet when they have the chance to ask the head of the DOJ about these important issues they waste their time with their all out nonsense about memory issues of Sessions. Good job Dems, I'm sure so many of your loyal voters were impressed with the show! It may have lacked being informative but the theater of it all was simple outstanding!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2017
"Ah don't recall", "Ah don't recall"... AWK!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#13 Nov 15, 2017
American Independent wrote:
<quoted text>

Or Obama, who learned about most of what went on during his administration when he saw the news reports on tv.
And that makes Sessions a more honorable man than Holder, who wouldn't even answer questions not because he couldn't remember but just because he refused to answer. And then of course we have the crooked IRS woman that refused to answer any questions, then of course there was Hillary that just chose to either lie or not recall so much of what went on during her time as SOS. I especially love her denial of destroying evidence by suggesting she didn't even understand "like what wiping with a cloth" how to destroy the evidence. Oh and let's not forget about the individuals and companies that worked for the Clintons and those that held positions in the Obama White House that just refused out right to even go in front of any committees to take the time to plead the 5th, they wouldn't show or talk.
But Sessions forgetting short insignificant conversations until he is reminded of them is so freaking out of the norm for so many people it's just impossible for liberals to believe it could happen at all.
Sad thing for liberals is that the Democrat's forgot to bring up anything that is suppose to be so important to their party platform and what not like DACA and immigration and other issues that Dems claim to care so much about and yet when they have the chance to ask the head of the DOJ about these important issues they waste their time with their all out nonsense about memory issues of Sessions. Good job Dems, I'm sure so many of your loyal voters were impressed with the show! It may have lacked being informative but the theater of it all was simple outstanding!!!
This may be a world record for the longest straw man argument :-/
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#14 Nov 15, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
"Ah don't recall", "Ah don't recall"... AWK!
HA!
Time to retire to the Seniors' Facility for long afternoons of "Gunsmoke" re-runs old fella!
bottlecap

Clearwater, FL

#15 Nov 15, 2017
Sessions needs to resign for the good of the country. You cannot have a CREAM PUFF for Attorney General when you are dealing with Traitorous Rattlesnakes.

He should have already appointed a Special Prosecutor for the Uranium One Scandal.....Stevie Wonder could Easily see this is the worst scandal in US History.
Erl

Thornhill, Canada

#16 Nov 15, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:

In his official capacity, in his work for campaign, and as a private person, Sessions was meeting very many people. And he did not remember everybody who passed by him, or waved at him, or greeted him. Nobody warned him, that several months later, he would be asked to remember all Russians passing by, or greeting him, so he did not pay attention. Hillary’s supporters should have warned him, in advance, about special importance of Russians!
bottlecap

Clearwater, FL

#17 Nov 15, 2017
Erl wrote:
<quoted text>

In his official capacity, in his work for campaign, and as a private person, Sessions was meeting very many people. And he did not remember everybody who passed by him, or waved at him, or greeted him. Nobody warned him, that several months later, he would be asked to remember all Russians passing by, or greeting him, so he did not pay attention. Hillary’s supporters should have warned him, in advance, about special importance of Russians!
Considering that Russia has more nuclear missiles than any country in the world it makes sense to seek better relations with them, so speaking to Russian officials is the obligation, and yes, the duty of those seeking the presidency or those in the executive branch.

This was the thrust of the TRUMP campaign and because of that, Sessions had no reason to keep track of Russians or Germans or English or anybody else.
Bryan Fischer s Hair Gel

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Nov 15, 2017
I don't remember hearing about Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions's first day of Congressional questioning. I cannot recall seeing any coverage of Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions's questioning before Congress. To the best of my recollection I had no knowledge of any questions directed to Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions by members of Congress. Having searched my memory it seems I cannot remember one damn thing about Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions replies. My recall of Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions ever having been near Congress in any capacity appears to be hazy. Oops. Sorry.
Bryan Fischer s Hair Gel

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Nov 15, 2017
I have no idea how many times today I have not recalled anything having to do with Jeff "Hey Boy!" Sessions, period.
OldAsDirt

North Augusta, SC

#20 Nov 15, 2017
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

Considering that Russia has more nuclear missiles than any country in the world it makes sense to seek better relations with them, so speaking to Russian officials is the obligation, and yes, the duty of those seeking the presidency or those in the executive branch.

This was the thrust of the TRUMP campaign and because of that, Sessions had no reason to keep track of Russians or Germans or English or anybody else.
Do you really want a person in charge who is so old they can't remember from day to day?
We need an age limit on political offices and then maybe the government can get something done.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#21 Nov 15, 2017
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama Gave Almost A Million Dollars To Hillary's Fusion ...
lidblog.com/obama-gave-million-dollars-fusion...

Obama For America gave almost a million dollars to the law firm that acted as the go-between for Team Hillary and Fusion GPS
BREAKING: Obama's Linked To Fusion GPS, Trump's Calling ...
https://www.dailyamericans.com/2017/10/30/bre... ...

Report out that Obama Campaign paid $972,000 to Fusion GPS.... Tucker Carlson Exposes The Truth, CNN Hosts Ordered To Discredit Donna Brazile To Protect Hillary.
Why Did Obama Pay 1 Million Dollars To Fusion GPS?

Nov 11, 2017 · &#128681; Why did Obama pay one million dollars to FUSION GPS &#128681; Why did Obama pay one million dollars in the exact same month the Hillary Clinton campaign ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Joy 1,830,643
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 7 min The Blood of Yeshua 1,103
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 8 min illegalisillegal 351
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min John-K 360,015
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min Concerned 20,833
News We're in crazytown: Explosive quotes from book ... 17 min illegalisillegal 498
News Kavanaugh accuser to tell her side to Senate 22 min Cordwainer Trout 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 42 min NICK 106,277
News Trump's land of delusion 5 hr swampmudd 6,230