Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets slammed on Twitter

Full story: The Washington Post

Crystal Wright is an occasional contributor to The Root DC and is the editor of the political site "Conservative Black Chick." . When she tweeted that comment with a patriotic photo of herself clad in a red bathing suit, Dash uncorked racist rage from Obama supporters: "RACIAL DRAFT: I LIKE TO REQUEST A TRADE TO SEND STACEY DASH TO THE CAUCASIANS ... (more)

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Stacey Dash supports this:
"Conservatives Respond To Clinton’s Libya Comments With Sexist Attacks"
Does your mom still place your Easter Basket in front of the rear tire on the Garbage Truck? Go for it.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your mom still place your Easter Basket in front of the rear tire on the Garbage Truck? Go for it.
<snorts and chuckles>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Aquarius-WY wrote:
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
<snorts and chuckles>
You are being vague. Intentionally?

What specifically are "sexist attacks"?

What Clinton Libya comments?

You suffer from prematureejaculation, too, eh?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Again, who the hell is Stacey Dash? This has been her biggest PR move since, well, ever.

"Stacey Dash &#8207;@REALStaceyDash

“@BOSS_bongg:@REALStaceyDash bitch iwish yo ass woulda stopped being a damn diva so yu can return to single ladies fuck” REALLY??? "

Yes, ladies and gents, this is the kind of intelligent prose Stacey Dash creates. Her second 15 minutes will soon be over.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how drunk are you.

Your Mom ejected you and then left you in the middle of the street. She then ran away as fast as should could screaming into the night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being vague. Intentionally?
What specifically are "sexist attacks"?
What Clinton Libya comments?
You suffer from prematureejaculation, too, eh?
Well now, let's analyze the situation.
Another poster made some disrespectful remarks that you responded to with humor.
I responded to YOUR post that contained the humor directed at the first poster.
In other words I responded to YOUR post and NOT the first poster's post. I copied and pasted the first poster's post, to show the line of discussion, such as it were, and snorted and chuckled at your remarks on the matter.

Now HERE's an idea, how about you address those comments of yours ^there^, to the one who actually said something about those things?

FYI, since you asked, no, I do not suffer from premature ejaculation either and I can prove that, not that it is any of your business, but I have no idea why you are interested in the matter either. Boy talk about vague ... and an unprovoked and uninvited sexist attack of your own.
<rolls eyes>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, let's analyze the situation.
Another poster made some disrespectful remarks that you responded to with humor.
I responded to YOUR post that contained the humor directed at the first poster.
In other words I responded to YOUR post and NOT the first poster's post. I copied and pasted the first poster's post, to show the line of discussion, such as it were, and snorted and chuckled at your remarks on the matter.
Now HERE's an idea, how about you address those comments of yours ^there^, to the one who actually said something about those things?
FYI, since you asked, no, I do not suffer from premature ejaculation either and I can prove that, not that it is any of your business, but I have no idea why you are interested in the matter either. Boy talk about vague ... and an unprovoked and uninvited sexist attack of your own.
<rolls eyes>
I am armed to the teeth. I clank when I walk.

Inside the Haunted House of Liberalism, while slaying the gnarling dogs of Leftist Stupidity, I bumped into a neutral party. Here. Here's a Band-Aid but don't ask me to kiss it and make it better. My apologies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am armed to the teeth. I clank when I walk.
Inside the Haunted House of Liberalism, while slaying the gnarling dogs of Leftist Stupidity, I bumped into a neutral party. Here. Here's a Band-Aid but don't ask me to kiss it and make it better. My apologies.
<audible chuckle>
No problemo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••