Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets slammed on Twitter

Crystal Wright is an occasional contributor to The Root DC and is the editor of the political site "Conservative Black Chick." . When she tweeted that comment with a patriotic photo of herself clad in a red bathing suit, Dash uncorked racist rage from Obama supporters: "RACIAL DRAFT: I LIKE TO REQUEST A TRADE TO SEND STACEY DASH TO THE CAUCASIANS ... (more) Full Story

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#71 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stacey Dash, whoever the heck she is, is rioting in the streets?
Did she attend the latest KKK for Romney rally? Did they invite her to be spit upon? Do tell.
No. Stacy is a human being.

I was talking about the savages who are enabled by generational welfare, like you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#72 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are posting with your thumbs because your mouth of full of Rafalca.
Why would I post with my thumbs? You are not making any sense again.

But I know that you are typing with your nose because that's the only pecker you'll ever have to use.

Lapeer, MI

#73 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
That image is from your childhood. Yes, you are free to blame your mother's profession for the dent in your brain.
It is painfully obvious that you have no clear definition of innocence having never experienced any.

You are the first person I've ever known of that was sold in a Pet Store. Sit. Stay. STFU.

Hee, Hee.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#74 Oct 14, 2012
Mormon = Taliban.

"A few weeks ago the church read a letter from the pulpit reminding members about the sacred nature of the garments [Mormon underwear] and telling them when and how to wear the magic underwear. I'm not sure they thought about potential ramifications their "reminder" would bring.{They must now wear them when doing yard work.]

"...The garment should not be removed, either entirely or partially, to work in the yard or for other activities that can reasonably be done with the garment worn properly beneath the clothing..."

Yet, Mormon have celebrities who do not have to abide by any of the laws the lesser members have to suffer. Notice how Ann Misogynistic Romney the nasty queen of sneering does not wear the magic underwear.

In typical RomneyGrifter fashion she expects others to do things (like paying taxes and telling the truth) while she lies around faking MS.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painfully obvious that you have no clear definition of innocence having never experienced any.
You are the first person I've ever known of that was sold in a Pet Store. Sit. Stay. STFU.
Hee, Hee.
I know that your mother infected you in the womb but you can get some treatment for your mental defects although you will never be up to par.

Location hidden

#76 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I post with my thumbs? You are not making any sense again.
But I know that you are typing with your nose because that's the only pecker you'll ever have to use.
Your lips are firmly planted under Rafalca's tail. We have already established that.

Pay attention meathead.

Lapeer, MI

#77 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Mormon = Taliban.
"A few weeks ago the church read a letter from the pulpit reminding members about the sacred nature of the garments [Mormon underwear] and telling them when and how to wear the magic underwear. I'm not sure they thought about potential ramifications their "reminder" would bring.{They must now wear them when doing yard work.]
"...The garment should not be removed, either entirely or partially, to work in the yard or for other activities that can reasonably be done with the garment worn properly beneath the clothing..."
Yet, Mormon have celebrities who do not have to abide by any of the laws the lesser members have to suffer. Notice how Ann Misogynistic Romney the nasty queen of sneering does not wear the magic underwear.
In typical RomneyGrifter fashion she expects others to do things (like paying taxes and telling the truth) while she lies around faking MS.
OregonSUX = Unbathed Primitive Sitting In Peanut Gallery Making Guttural Sounds.

See: Joe Biden
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#78 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Mormon = Taliban.
Oregonsux=bigot.

Lapeer, MI

#79 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that your mother infected you in the womb but you can get some treatment for your mental defects although you will never be up to par.
You know....

You know....

You know....

You know....

Gee, for a farmboy bestiality fan, you sure do know a lot.

I suspect that it's more like Ewe Know a lot. Any kids yet? Hee, Hee. You'll have to grab a Goat to do that.

Lapeer, MI

#80 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lips are firmly planted under Rafalca's tail. We have already established that.
Pay attention meathead.
"We"???

You're not alone in there?

You are legion, eh?
Libs kma

Columbus, GA

#81 Oct 14, 2012
Hillary just rolled over on Obama on Benghazigate. check link below

http://www.examiner.com/article/administratio...
quit

Santa Fe, NM

#82 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

sharing your wierd desires.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#84 Oct 14, 2012
Supporting a white guy!! The black bitch, who does she think she is thinking on her own.

Location hidden

#85 Oct 14, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Stacy is a human being.
I was talking about the savages who are enabled by generational welfare, like you.
Yes the Romneys are multigenerational welfare grifters.

Romney paid ZERO TAXES for 10 years making him the posterslut for the 47% he denigrates.

That means Romney's cowardly blank shooting animal abusing boys are also welfaresluts. They are working hard to not pay any estate taxes, property taxes, income taxes...forever.

They believes as RomneyMormons do that they are superior human beings and that the rest of America can darn well work their fingers to the bone supporting the RomenyMormons who sit on their butts all day long as Ann the MS faker does.

Location hidden

#86 Oct 14, 2012
Libs kma wrote:
Hillary just rolled over on Obama on Benghazigate. check link below
http://www.examiner.com/article/administratio...
"Romney invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that partnered with Iran & stole US trade secrets"

I told you Romney is an America-hater. Now he is supporting those who are stealing from us in order to hurt us in the future.

Romney = traitor

Location hidden

#87 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You know....
You know....
You know....
You know....
Gee, for a farmboy bestiality fan, you sure do know a lot.
I suspect that it's more like Ewe Know a lot. Any kids yet? Hee, Hee. You'll have to grab a Goat to do that.
Your brain was infected from birth. Sad to say there is no cure for multigenerational stupidity like yours.
BO Segregating Blacks

Orange, CA

#88 Oct 14, 2012
Stacey cared enough about Americans to step up to the plate and encourage other black americans to vote with their minds and intelligence. She could have just ignored the election like the rest of black americans who won't vote for Barack BUT also won't speak out against him to prevent him from sabotaging black americans.

Hats off to Stacey Girl! Love you

Location hidden

#89 Oct 16, 2012
Stacey Dash supports Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan.

Stacey Dash hates women.

Location hidden

#90 Oct 16, 2012
Stacey Dash supports this:

"Conservatives Respond To Clinton’s Libya Comments With Sexist Attacks"
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#91 Oct 16, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Stacey Dash supports Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan.
Stacey Dash hates women.
She has the right to support whomever she chooses, just as you do!

Dash came under attack on Twitter shortly after publicly supporting Romney on Oct. 7. Most of the negative responses against the 46-year-old actress had to do with her race and gender.

"The fury, I really don't understand the fury," she told Morgan Tuesday night. "I don't understand it. I don't get it…I was shocked, saddened. Not angry. Saddened and really shocked. But you know what, you can't expect everyone to agree with you."

Dash, who admitted she voted for Barack Obama in 2008, told Morgan she believed in Romney.

"I believe him…I watched him, the Governor and his wife, on 'Meet The Press.'…They spoke to me, they seemed authentic and genuine."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 3 min Dander 177
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min oinkoink 4,750
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min barry 2,460
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min messianic114 127,910
The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 7 min tarmo 40
Inslee promotes electric cars to tackle pollution 8 min justhefacts 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,144,173
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 42 min -Dont Panic- 283,878
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr mother of two 3,009
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 2 hr Obama is the POS 29
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 2 hr Earl 191

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE