New Dollar Coins a Conspiracy: Palin

There are 20 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Nov 10, 2009, titled New Dollar Coins a Conspiracy: Palin. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Sarah Palin's latest conspiracy theory involves currency. According to the former Alaskan mayor, the new dollar coins with "In God We Trust" printed on their edge rather on their face or back, are a conspiracy by ... guess who?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Oct 09

Clarksville TN

#227 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
OBama had a BEER summit with the white cop and the black Harvard buddies over an insodient he had NO business getting involved in.
WE have 3 Americian heled in Iran for mistakenly crossing boarder into Iran. Iran is holding then as spies.
So far OBama has said nothing or is doing nothing for their release.
Guarentee if they were his kind he would as he did step in with the insoident with one of his own.
His kind? Racist much, huh? BTW, these idiots were vacationing and walking around there like they were on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale.
HEY PAL

Madison, WI

#228 Nov 11, 2009
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Support Palin right through the primary.
Palin/Beck in 2012! You go girl!
Support Ronald McDonald and Daisy Duck...they would be better caidate VS Palin and Beck what a joke Palin is !
Adolf Hussein Obama

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#229 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
What a laugh.
Those who think Palin is gong to run in 1012
Shows you are not up to date
hmmm...
and 1012 is up to date ?

We can all see who the idiot is
1 post removed
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#231 Nov 11, 2009
Anything better than Alfred E. Newman wit the big ears and Biden the Carpetbagger token white.
HEY PAL wrote:
<quoted text>Support Ronald McDonald and Daisy Duck...they would be better caidate VS Palin and Beck what a joke Palin is !
TRAINER

Sharpsburg, MD

#232 Nov 11, 2009
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on the moral values. But all you have to do is look at the Republican Party and its running from conservative values.
1. Going back to Clinton and there incessant attacks driving a wedge in the country.
2. Deregualtion which was also embraced by many Dems.
3. Valueing possessions instead of the work ethic. You can not value a work ethic if you do not value a strong minimum wage. You have to want the median wage, and not the average wage to increase.
4. The Financiers are proof of the Republican folly. Bankrupt their company and still demand bonuses. And what kind of idiots would write contracts that allow bonuses in bankruptcy.
Why would any president give big business Trillion in a stmulis with out guide lines. Ford was the only one who said NO THANKS.
Why would any Congress give themself 2 pay raises during war time and when the ecomony is bad. The democratic congress gave themself 2 raised one at the end of Bush adminstration and 1 now and now want to cut medicare.
Why would any president want to not make a decisuon to send more troops so our soldiers say safe. Why did O Bama cut funds to the military CIA and Pentigon.

Wake up and see what is happening around you
HAJVANi

Torshälla, Sweden

#233 Nov 11, 2009
Wow Palin has shown us the way to get stoned on snow in Alaska
TRAINER

Sharpsburg, MD

#234 Nov 11, 2009
Adolf Hussein Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm...
and 1012 is up to date ?
We can all see who the idiot is
OK MR perfect I guess it's you
I corrected it
bigdog1

Alameda, CA

#235 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
What a laugh.
Those who think Palin is gong to run in 1012
Shows you are not up to date
This is something I agree with. Palin will not run in 1012.
TRAINER

Sharpsburg, MD

#236 Nov 11, 2009
The teleprompter kid will be out soon.
He he didn't even know the rank of the base commanders when he gave his speech yesterday.
Called them all out wrong.
The military is really upset on his no decision on troop deployment
Adolf Hussein Obama

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#237 Nov 11, 2009
King Tut wrote:
Anything better than Alfred E. Newman wit the big ears and Biden the Carpetbagger token white.<quoted text>
You being an alaskan resident,(as per your isp)
Do you think Palin was a good governor ?
Democrats are Retarded

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#238 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
<quoted text>
OK MR perfect I guess it's you
I corrected it
Are you the guy in deliverance ?
Can you squeal like a pig ?

suuuuuuuu uuuuuueeeee !!
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

#239 Nov 11, 2009
She upset the Republican good ol' boy network, that is for sure. She is one of the few NEW politicans, but still a politican and better than anything else out there, if for nothing else, the reason that she is different, not old school and a real world shaker, not afraid of the establishment and 2 partys that are bogus and really one party at the top when the leftist useful idiots are left out.
Adolf Hussein Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You being an alaskan resident,(as per your isp)
Do you think Palin was a good governor ?

Since: Jul 08

Boulder, CO

#240 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think american soldiers are fighting to keep these punks free.
I say bring back the draft and teach these no nothing some respect.
American soldiers have not fought for our freedom since the Civil War.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Chesterfield, MO

#241 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
The teleprompter kid will be out soon.
He he didn't even know the rank of the base commanders when he gave his speech yesterday.
Called them all out wrong.
The military is really upset on his no decision on troop deployment
They are? That's funny, because he's been meeting with them
so they KNOW what he's planning (unlike you).

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#242 Nov 11, 2009
Pleasure Beach Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant scallops.
Whew! What a relief!
Pleasure Beach Lover

Chesterfield, MO

#243 Nov 11, 2009
King Tut wrote:
She upset the Republican good ol' boy network, that is for sure. She is one of the few NEW politicans, but still a politican and better than anything else out there, if for nothing else, the reason that she is different, not old school and a real world shaker, not afraid of the establishment and 2 partys that are bogus and really one party at the top when the leftist useful idiots are left out.<quoted text>
She's a beauty pageant contestant with a degree in journalism.
She's a complete tool, as proven by the article that we are talking
about right here and now.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#244 Nov 11, 2009
TRAINER wrote:
OBama had a BEER summit with the white cop and the black Harvard buddies over an insodient he had NO business getting involved in.
WE have 3 Americian heled in Iran for mistakenly crossing boarder into Iran. Iran is holding then as spies.
So far OBama has said nothing or is doing nothing for their release.
Guarentee if they were his kind he would as he did step in with the insoident with one of his own.
Are you sure you're the TRAINER and not the TRAINEE? And do you get a treat every time you correctly stomp out your age with your hoof?

Since: Nov 09

New York, NY

#245 Nov 11, 2009
Journeyman 71234 wrote:
Palin is right. It is a slow migration off of the face of the coin to the edge and finally off the coin completely.
Palin is right.
Jews, Muslims, athiests, and reprobates can all give it three cheers. I can't help but notice that as God is removed from our schools, currency and nation we are facing our demise and collapse.
You don't suppose there is a connection.
For the record, not all athiests feel that part of our history should be removed from anything. The majority of us don't care, and take issue with those who would try to change it.
Caffeinated

Palatine, IL

#246 Nov 11, 2009
I find it very disturbing that Christians are under attack in the US. Society seems to be hell bent on removing God from our life, but are willing to hand a criminal a Bible when he's in prison.

I'd also like to point out that other religions are not criticized the way that Christianity is. As a matter of fact...the same people who bash Christians wouldn't think twice about supporting a Muslim extremist.

Wake up America...God isn't the problem...irresponsibility is.
bilbo baggins

Yuma, AZ

#247 Nov 11, 2009
Dollar coins were rejected before and will be rejected again. Who cares if they are printed on edge or on the face. They won't even buy a pack of cigareets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Swan Lee 1,224,640
News Gov. Walker slights Obama, Clinton on foreign p... 4 min spocko 25
News Obama's library to be built in Chicago, sources... 4 min Go Blue Forever 39
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 180,459
News Bernie Sanders challenges Hillary Clinton's tra... 5 min Teddy 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Nine ball 59,656
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Chimney1 162,087
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 9 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 679
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 13 min Cat74 115
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Cheech the Conser... 326,515
More from around the web