John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On ...

John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On Obama, Tanning-Bed Tax

There are 667 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Jun 10, 2010, titled John McCain Backs Snooki's Attack On Obama, Tanning-Bed Tax. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Arizona Sen. John McCain is taking to Twitter to slam President Barack Obama, this time in an exchange with a star from MTV's hit reality series "Jersey Shore." In a preview for the show's next season, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi laments that she doesn't use tanning beds anymore because "Obama put a 10 percent tax on tanning." She says, "McCain would ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#252 Jun 13, 2010
recipe wrote:
<quoted text>
hey now, glen beck is right on
Yeah, he's an alcoholic, and a wife beatter. If thats right on Im glad to be wrong.
BP WILL BAIL

Pasadena, CA

#253 Jun 13, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we use our tax dollars (or worse yet, a loan from the Chinese loansharks) to pay BP to clean it's own mess or to hire Halliburton to do it? We all know the fascist Supreme Court will reduce any damages BP will have to rightfully pay. Why can't the free market solve the problem?
BP is a foreign entity. They can easily declare bankruptcy, stick us with the entire bill, and tell us to just "sue them"!! After 20 years, we just might be able to collect something, but I doubt it.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#254 Jun 13, 2010
SmartAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's an alcoholic, and a wife beatter. If thats right on Im glad to be wrong.
I think he takes it up the ass , also. Glenn Beck is a closet case .

“MICHAEL MACIAS”

Since: Aug 09

levelland tx

#255 Jun 13, 2010
barack the clown is beaing attacked hmm well how bout hit that mother F****R WHERE IT HURTS
Billy Bob Big-Johnson

United States

#256 Jun 13, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>If she had a flat head I would be jealous. I guess you missed that point. I am sure John McCain understands the advantages of a woman with a flat head even if you don't.
But she should be a little shorter to fill the position.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#257 Jun 13, 2010
BP WILL BAIL wrote:
<quoted text> BP is a foreign entity. They can easily declare bankruptcy, stick us with the entire bill, and tell us to just "sue them"!! After 20 years, we just might be able to collect something, but I doubt it.
We can cancel all of their oil leases and grab every BP gas station within our country if we wanted. Two can play that game. I believe they have a few refineries here that have not blown up and killed people they just may want to keep also. Hell they probably would even like to keep the refineries that have blown up and killed people. We are their number one market and if they want to keep dealing in our market they had better fix what they broke. It is that simple.

Deltona Fla

#258 Jun 13, 2010
Billy Bob Big-Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But she should be a little shorter to fill the position.
Shorter models were no longer necessary when they started equipping them with knees. I still can not understand why to don't start making them with flat heads. It is such an obvious improvement.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#259 Jun 13, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>We can cancel all of their oil leases and grab every BP gas station within our country if we wanted. Two can play that game. I believe they have a few refineries here that have not blown up and killed people they just may want to keep also. Hell they probably would even like to keep the refineries that have blown up and killed people. We are their number one market and if they want to keep dealing in our market they had better fix what they broke. It is that simple.
The problem with this is that BP does not own the gas stations. They are independently owned. You would only hurt the small business man with your plan.
Billy Bob Big-Johnson

Abilene, TX

#260 Jun 13, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Shorter models were no longer necessary when they started equipping them with knees. I still can not understand why to don't start making them with flat heads. It is such an obvious improvement.
Actually false teeth was the best improvement.

Deltona Fla

#261 Jun 13, 2010
Billy Bob Big-Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually false teeth was the best improvement.
Not as good as a flat head. Do you think a plastic surgeon could give her a flat head? Maybe I could invent a flat headed wig they could wear. That might work.

“Bounce Barry in 12, Dems in 10”

Since: Mar 08

AZ, Sonoran Desert

#262 Jun 13, 2010
bigblockchev23 wrote:
<quoted text>Your name I bet your a middle eastern terrorist.
Lol. "Jaeger" is GERMAN for hunter, and in a military sense refers to fighter aircraft. AZ obviously refers to the state in which I reside. Nothing relating to the Middle East, Araby, Islam, or terrorism at all. I almost never call names, but in your case, calling you a moron is a description, not name-calling.:)

Deltona Fla

#263 Jun 13, 2010
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with this is that BP does not own the gas stations. They are independently owned. You would only hurt the small business man with your plan.
Oh contraire. Those independent stations pay franchise and branding fees. There are also a number owned outright by BP. Those independent owners on the most part are companies like Southland Corporation who run chains of convenience stores.(unless you live in NJ) Those refineries must be worth something also. We could take all those fees BP makes off their stations and all the money they make supplying those stations and dedicate it to the Gulf Clean up. If BP is allowed to go bankrupt a lot of those independents will be out anyhow. One of the biggest problems is that our ole buddy Bush rewrote all the bankruptcy laws so that corporations can skate on just about anything. If you or I want to declare bankruptcy the first thing they do is put our nuts in a vice. Well that is the way we should be approaching BP.

Deltona Fla

#264 Jun 13, 2010
Azjaeger wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. "Jaeger" is GERMAN for hunter, and in a military sense refers to fighter aircraft. AZ obviously refers to the state in which I reside. Nothing relating to the Middle East, Araby, Islam, or terrorism at all. I almost never call names, but in your case, calling you a moron is a description, not name-calling.:)
I thought that it was Galic for hunter.

Deltona Fla

#265 Jun 13, 2010
Azjaeger wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. "Jaeger" is GERMAN for hunter, and in a military sense refers to fighter aircraft. AZ obviously refers to the state in which I reside. Nothing relating to the Middle East, Araby, Islam, or terrorism at all. I almost never call names, but in your case, calling you a moron is a description, not name-calling.:)
I is a very common Welch name.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#266 Jun 13, 2010
BP WILL BAIL wrote:
<quoted text> BP is a foreign entity. They can easily declare bankruptcy, stick us with the entire bill, and tell us to just "sue them"!! After 20 years, we just might be able to collect something, but I doubt it.
If they do, we have a GREAT reason to regulate the hell out of ALL the OTHER OIL COMPANIES (potential BP's!!!!

BTW Should we bail out BP with OUR TAX DOLLARS or with a US MULTIBILLION DOLLAR LOAN from CHINESE LOAN SHARKS to pay for BRITISH PENSIONS????

Are we still COLONISTS in debt to the CROWN????

BP is the East India Company. Study what the Boston Tea Party was REALLY about and read what they are saying in ENGLAND.

http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/...

Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#267 Jun 13, 2010
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Oh contraire. Those independent stations pay franchise and branding fees. There are also a number owned outright by BP. Those independent owners on the most part are companies like Southland Corporation who run chains of convenience stores.(unless you live in NJ) Those refineries must be worth something also. We could take all those fees BP makes off their stations and all the money they make supplying those stations and dedicate it to the Gulf Clean up. If BP is allowed to go bankrupt a lot of those independents will be out anyhow. One of the biggest problems is that our ole buddy Bush rewrote all the bankruptcy laws so that corporations can skate on just about anything. If you or I want to declare bankruptcy the first thing they do is put our nuts in a vice. Well that is the way we should be approaching BP.
STOP IT. You are ruining the frightwing fantasies of their international COLONIAL subjugation fetishes.
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#268 Jun 13, 2010
Azjaeger wrote:
In English, "Az jaeger" means "gay".
Seeking truth

Dearborn, MI

#269 Jun 13, 2010
One who jaegs the az.
1 post removed

Deltona Fla

#271 Jun 13, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In English, "Az jaeger" means "gay".
That would depend on what kind of az you be hunting. If when someone saz az you think of a male bud ox fine. Just don't impose your view of what an az is suppose to look like on the rest of us. Now I have been hunting az since I was 15 and I ain’t afraid to admit it either. I was good at it also, I knew all the watering holes. I knew which lures attracted the most az, I knew how to create az traps, I was an Az Jägermeister. I did suffer the fate of most az Jagermeisters however. One day I got caught in one of my own traps. But I ain’t fighting to hard to get out of it either. I got caught in it with the best az I ever caught.

Deltona Fla

#272 Jun 13, 2010
I want to know how come John McCain's name comes up everybody starts talking about az and women with flat heads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 3 min gwww 163
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min slick willie expl... 4,823
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 3 min Enzo49 25
News News 13 Mins Ago Protesters, Trump supporters c... 4 min WelbyMD 33
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 234,361
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Defiant1 23,989
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 8 min Yukonigro territory 408
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,482,383
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min shaddup 256,532
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 34 min George 82
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr freebird 409,490
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 2 hr VetnorsGate 2,015
More from around the web