James Clapper Apologizes For 'Erroneo...

James Clapper Apologizes For 'Erroneous' NSA Response

There are 10 comments on the livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Jul 1, 2013, titled James Clapper Apologizes For 'Erroneous' NSA Response. In it, livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper sent a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee apologizing for giving an "erroneous" response when he said in a hearing that the National Security Agency does not collect data on millions of Americans, the Washington Post reported Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Jul 2, 2013
"Erroneous response" = liar, liar, pants on fire.

Like when Hillary said she 'mispoke'(regarding sniper fire)

All a bunch of freak'n liars.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#2 Jul 2, 2013
We are a nation of losers and fools. Public Employees paid by the Public with no accountibility to the Public. We are a nation of losers and fools for putting up with this crap.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
It is you, Eleanore, who is a liar.

"Hillary" is not the subject, and if you have not been under gunfire, or in a siituation whene it is expected, you might not understand Mrs Clinton's error.

Don't lie all the time, it just proves how untrustworthy your entire belief system is.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Dane Thorsen wrote:
We are a nation of losers and fools. Public Employees paid by the Public with no accountibility to the Public. We are a nation of losers and fools for putting up with this crap.
So leave, fool. Go to Brazi and kill the jungle.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So leave, fool. Go to Brazi and kill the jungle.
Yep, that will sure fix everything!

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that will sure fix everything!
It will for ignorant malcontents.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
I couldn't help but chuckle when I read "erroneous response"! It's called flat-out lying. I'm going to use that if I ever have to go to court again. Any lies I might tell will be erroneous responses. Think the judge will buy it? LOL The guy lied before Congress.....YOU'RE FIRED! Pack your crap and carry it. And no lifetime benefits!
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
It will for ignorant malcontents.
Yes, anyone with any displesure with the gov should just leave the country....besides being an american value to speak out against your gov when you do not like something they are doing; just giving up and leaving is your solution.

In my opinion this country would be better of having people like you leave it instead. Your "solution" goes against what part of this country stands for. But hey, i tend to hold those values a bit closer than the average person...
NSA please tap me

Manassas, VA

#9 Jul 10, 2013
NSA should tap the european country too.its for the sake of national security.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anyone with any displesure with the gov should just leave the country....besides being an american value to speak out against your gov when you do not like something they are doing; just giving up and leaving is your solution.
In my opinion this country would be better of having people like you leave it instead. Your "solution" goes against what part of this country stands for. But hey, i tend to hold those values a bit closer than the average person...
"We are a nation of losers and fools. Public Employees paid by the Public with no accountibility to the Public. We are a nation of losers and fools for putting up with this crap. "

No, you are just a malcontent, ignorant a-hole. This is a great country. You think your countrymen are what you actually are. You are a loser and a fool. And ignorant too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min President Trump 1,483,623
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 min Irongrouch 12,982
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min President Donald ... 3,890
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 3 min Trump your President 126
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Just call me ABE 2 256,727
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Amused 22,174
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 5 min Man Up 64
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 28 min OzRitz 2,075
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 36 min -BoB- 409,759
News Popovich blasts Donald Trump and aides: They're... 42 min Chicagoan by Birth 72
More from around the web