Obama takes economy message to CEOs, ...

Obama takes economy message to CEOs, part of weeklong focus on coming fiscal fight

There are 72 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Obama takes economy message to CEOs, part of weeklong focus on coming fiscal fight. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this photo taken Monday, Sept. 16, 2013, President Barack Obama pauses as he speaks in the South Court Auditorium on the White House complex, in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1 Sep 18, 2013
He is not going to work with the Republicans - so he will get NOTHING. The people of America have already seen his tactics. If it works - he did it - if it fails the Reps did it or Bush or the world - but not him. He should have kept is azz at the WH and worked with Congress- even is own Dems are going against him now. He has Reid and Peloski and Durbin on his side. LAME DUCK OBAMA.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Sep 18, 2013
CEO's and others in real jobs laugh at this guy behind his back,he's never run a popcorn stand or had a real job, but he's giving them advice. A rodeo clown could give better advice.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Even Jon Stewart hates the way the Main Stream Media is covering our mentally ill President.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#5 Sep 18, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
He is not going to work with the Republicans - so he will get NOTHING. The people of America have already seen his tactics. If it works - he did it - if it fails the Reps did it or Bush or the world - but not him. He should have kept is azz at the WH and worked with Congress- even is own Dems are going against him now. He has Reid and Peloski and Durbin on his side. LAME DUCK OBAMA.
Notice the picture with the article? The halo, making it appear that he is nobility? A form of a god to be worshiped?

What is sad, majority of the people do not notice little things like that, so they make excuses for failures. Sub-conscience manipulation at its finest right there.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the picture with the article? The halo, making it appear that he is nobility? A form of a god to be worshiped?
What is sad, majority of the people do not notice little things like that, so they make excuses for failures. Sub-conscience manipulation at its finest right there.
He looks more like a turd in a toilet to me.
He's nuts.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#7 Sep 18, 2013
Commies hate CEO's.
1 post removed
Mothra

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
CEO's and others in real jobs laugh at this guy behind his back,he's never run a popcorn stand or had a real job, but he's giving them advice. A rodeo clown could give better advice.
Advice from a rodeo clown:

Don't wear an Obama mask.
GASLAND

Mount Holly, NJ

#10 Sep 18, 2013
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#11 Sep 18, 2013
CEO's call the shots! They're the ones that got tour jobs and pensions in '08. Politicians are just their sh---y little tools.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#12 Sep 18, 2013
CEO's create jobs...Obama kills jobs!
Minerals

Mount Holly, NJ

#13 Sep 18, 2013
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#14 Sep 18, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the picture with the article? The halo, making it appear that he is nobility? A form of a god to be worshiped?
What is sad, majority of the people do not notice little things like that, so they make excuses for failures. Sub-conscience manipulation at its finest right there.
Yes I have noticed it - but he is NOT a messiah as his followers want to believe. He is more like the Anti-Christ.
Minerals

Mount Holly, NJ

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Fast reProof

Mount Holly, NJ

#16 Sep 18, 2013
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#17 Sep 18, 2013
$16.5 trillions worth of debt (federal deficit).
Most of it put there by the last three Republican
administrations.

But what the hey, according to Dick Cheney,
Ronald Reagan proved that "deficits don't matter."
So, what's the big deal?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#18 Sep 18, 2013
Obama has crushed the tea-bagging right-wing GOP in every battle, every step of the way throughout his Presidency… from the 2008 and 2012 Elections, to Health Care Reform, to the Supreme Court deeming it Constitutional… from his strategy in protecting this nation from a single 9-11 type terrorist attack, to finding and killing Osama bin Laden, to Libya, to Benghazi to Syria – President Obama has been correct with everything he has done, with every decision he has made…

I think it is safe to say that he will kick their teeth in once again on this, LOL.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#19 Sep 18, 2013
The dictator Obama has no friends in America or all over the world except the food stamp liberals that go blind after him over the cliff to destruction of America. GOP speaker Boehner must go ‘on the offense’ against the charlatan naked Emperor Obama and he should not be defensive when he stands up against evil dictator ‘like a rock’ to save America from becoming liberal evil dictatorship. First time in US history a president is warning the US Congress to punish the American people if his dictatorial orders for failed health scam will not be obeyed. For GOP it is "now or never" as GOP must stand up to the dictator Obama who seeks trashing the US constitution and transform America to the sick country for the sick and poor of the world.. The American people expect GOP Congressmen to protect America from the dictator Obama who uses IRS and NSA henchmen to fight his conservative political opponents like never before in US history. The American people will never forgive GOP leadership if they surrender to the evil regime of Obama and his pathetic liberal hordes and liberal media of America haters.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama has crushed the tea-bagging right-wing GOP in every battle, every step of the way throughout his Presidency… from the 2008 and 2012 Elections, to Health Care Reform, to the Supreme Court deeming it Constitutional… from his strategy in protecting this nation from a single 9-11 type terrorist attack, to finding and killing Osama bin Laden, to Libya, to Benghazi to Syria – President Obama has been correct with everything he has done, with every decision he has made…
I think it is safe to say that he will kick their teeth in once again on this, LOL.
http://thebullshitbusters.com/files/3912/7621...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#21 Sep 18, 2013
We need to focus on jobs and the economy. We need to reduce the national debt. We need open transparent government. We need to cut every working persons health insurance by $2500. Deja Vu all over again - year 5.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#22 Sep 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama has crushed the tea-bagging right-wing GOP in every battle, every step of the way throughout his Presidency… from the 2008 and 2012 Elections, to Health Care Reform, to the Supreme Court deeming it Constitutional… from his strategy in protecting this nation from a single 9-11 type terrorist attack, to finding and killing Osama bin Laden, to Libya, to Benghazi to Syria – President Obama has been correct with everything he has done, with every decision he has made…
I think it is safe to say that he will kick their teeth in once again on this, LOL.
You're simply a paid operative whose only job is to sound like a dumbazz. Well done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min NotSoDivineMzM 37,013
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
News Trump again blasts NFL over players kneeling du... 1 hr Retribution 69
News 'It Stuns Me': Kelly Blasts Congresswoman for L... 1 hr Mick 5
News Republicans ram $4 trillion budget bill through... 1 hr Retribution 5
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 12,979
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 1 hr Noe 474
More from around the web