Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#12143 Apr 28, 2011
Your Pal fake Seymore wrote:
Homosexual behavior is perverted.
What is and isn't perverted is just a matter of taste.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#12146 Apr 28, 2011
So I'm watching a CUBS game, they aim a camera at this guy (it's Arizony) and he's drying off from a swim? They have pools in baseball parks next to the swishy machine....... A man's breast is more shocking than a woman's. See you at the royal ball? AND DARNIT ROSE!!!! don't remind seymore about that taste in his mouth! LOL

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#12147 Apr 29, 2011
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Earth child and if you haven't seen this link here is the proof of your correct statement! Oh,and OSB says Hello!
Enjoy!
http://nytimes.com/interactive/2010/08/22/wee...
Thank you Bill of Rights! The information on the link was very helpful. Please give OSB my regards. Thanks again!
2 posts removed

“No, you can't!”

Since: Oct 09

Chicago

#12150 Apr 29, 2011
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You are, quite simply, lying.
No one chooses to be gay.
There has never, ever, ever been any proof whatsoever that people choose to be gay.
Some people simply are gay
But what if it is a choice? So what?
Goverment still has no right to discriminate based on non-violent choices made by adults...

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Oct 09

Clarksville TN

#12151 Apr 29, 2011
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"phoneyAmerican"
Nothing Christian about it. The poster was a bigot and a hypocrite, and so are you.
Peace
I should have put [dripping with sarcasmn] under my post. Sorry you misunderstood.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#12152 Apr 29, 2011
Legal_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have put [dripping with sarcasmn] under my post. Sorry you misunderstood.
Legtal American"
Sorry. I am not very bright.
Peace
Old codger

United States

#12153 Apr 29, 2011
lets say two fellas are friends, they hunt and fish together ,they go to football games and other sporting events together and say one losses his job.Times Get a Little tough for this gentleman and his buddy says hey man move in with me and take the basement or the quest room or what ever. Does everyone think they are gay? I mean this are men of men sport hounds outdoorsy men. What I am trying to relate is some men prefer the company of another man than a Women,they are good friends nothing sexual but friends, why shouldn't they be protected like any other marriage union and be recognized as such....if you are thinking queer you are wrong..and then again that's none of your business.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#12154 Apr 29, 2011
Old codger wrote:
lets say two fellas are friends, they hunt and fish together ,they go to football games and other sporting events together and say one losses his job.Times Get a Little tough for this gentleman and his buddy says hey man move in with me and take the basement or the quest room or what ever. Does everyone think they are gay? I mean this are men of men sport hounds outdoorsy men. What I am trying to relate is some men prefer the company of another man than a Women,they are good friends nothing sexual but friends, why shouldn't they be protected like any other marriage union and be recognized as such....if you are thinking queer you are wrong..and then again that's none of your business.
Hey I have no issues with it and if they want the legal protection of marriage.....then they can go to one of the five states that allows them to marry.....no questions asked.....and if they want a divorce......again, no questions asked......just as long as they are okay with it and aren't trying to get "SPECIAL" rights.....good for them......It's not my business how they sleep!!!
Old codger

United States

#12155 Apr 29, 2011
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I have no issues with it and if they want the legal protection of marriage.....then they can go to one of the five states that allows them to marry.....no questions asked.....and if they want a divorce......again, no questions asked......just as long as they are okay with it and aren't trying to get "SPECIAL" rights.....good for them......It's not my business how they sleep!!!
Why is this even a issue?
2 posts removed
queer

Chicago, IL

#12158 Apr 29, 2011
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Most people with AIDS are straight.
<quoted text>
Actually, not true.
<quoted text>
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
<quoted text>
Fact: The Christian god does not exist.
Doesn't matter how many people believe in him.
What shape was the earth when most people believed it was flat?
<quoted text>
Fact: You are a lolser who can't get laid, and turn your anger frustration towards gay men.
Fact: You use several IDs to make it look like lots of people agree with you, but you use the same writing style, so it's obvious you are just masturbating.
Rose,
You are clearly confused.
You likely are rotted from the outside in.
I feel sorry for you,
and the rest of you who have formed such a lifestyle that the Light can not penetrate.
queer

Chicago, IL

#12159 Apr 29, 2011
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"queer"
Typical of a hypocrite and a bigot such as yourself, you are unable to post with out demeaning/sluring. What an azzhole.
Peace
Easy ed.
Never heard your type chant "we are queer and we are here"?
It is the homosexuals who identify exactly what they are.
So why i gotta be all that?
You can come out of your virtual closet,
or perhaps you feel your 'opinions' wouldnt be as strong if You posted as what you really are, a QUEER.
queer

Chicago, IL

#12160 Apr 29, 2011
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is and isn't perverted is just a matter of taste.
rose you said a mouthfull.
HOMOSEXUALITY=
a man is attracted to a man-and DOES lay with him,

With no boundry.
homosexual men are attracted to males.
boys.
anything with a penis that they can seduce.
which includes
lust for same sex children.
when the queer acts out on it = pedophilia.
PEDOPHILIA = a homosexual without a moral compass or boundary.

Monterey Park, CA

#12161 Apr 29, 2011
queer wrote:
<quoted text>
rose you said a mouthfull.
HOMOSEXUALITY=
a man is attracted to a man-and DOES lay with him,
With no boundry.
homosexual men are attracted to males.
boys.
anything with a penis that they can seduce.
which includes
lust for same sex children.
when the queer acts out on it = pedophilia.
PEDOPHILIA = a homosexual without a moral compass or boundary.
That's a lie.
I think you homophobes try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia because on some level you know there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, and that you are ill and that's why you hate gay people. But you feel you have to justify your hate.
queer

Chicago, IL

#12162 Apr 29, 2011
You queers knew from your first experience that what you were engaging in was not right.
You know even now that it is wrong.

Homosexuality is an act abhorrant to God.
A sickness and perversion which our children (future generations) must not view as legalized, nor should it be glamorized.
Homosexuality must not be given any civil momentum or even acquiesance through any political favor or medium whatsoever.
queer

Chicago, IL

#12163 Apr 29, 2011
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie.
I think you homophobes try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia because on some level you know there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, and that you are ill and that's why you hate gay people. But you feel you have to justify your hate.
i dont hate anybody
i hate the fact that you would poison my children with your perversion.

Monterey Park, CA

#12164 Apr 29, 2011
queer wrote:
You queers knew from your first experience that what you were engaging in was not right.
You know even now that it is wrong.
Homosexuality is an act abhorrant to God.
Your god does not exist.
Grow up, and face reality.
Deal with the universe like an adult.

queer

Chicago, IL

#12165 Apr 29, 2011
The political powers that be
are confusing inclusion of gay rights
with the inherent deterioration of morals that queer civil unions does accelerate.
In the short term,
where the gay vote is considered,
the long term Christian voice is abandoned.
queer

Chicago, IL

#12166 Apr 29, 2011
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god does not exist.
Grow up, and face reality.
Deal with the universe like an adult.
sorry you are so delusional.
i dont understand your point, as
any scientist who looks at the universe as a study does conclude there is a higher power, not directly from observing an ever changing cosmos, but because they are scientists who have SOUGHT and FOUND the reality of a higher being which DIRECTS it.

i'm fully grown!
The UNQUESTIONABLE UNDENIABLE NON-CONSEQUNTIAL mercy our higher power has shown me DIRECTLY makes it impossible to see otherwise.
good luck to you rose.
i hope you see the light.

Monterey Park, CA

#12167 Apr 29, 2011
queer wrote:
<quoted text>
any scientist who looks at the universe as a study does conclude there is a higher power,
That's not true.
What about Stephen Hawking?

1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

Chicago

#12169 Apr 30, 2011
queer wrote:
<quoted text>
any scientist who looks at the universe as a study does conclude there is a higher power, not directly from observing an ever changing cosmos, but because they are scientists who have SOUGHT and FOUND the reality of a higher being which DIRECTS it.
i'm fully grown!
The UNQUESTIONABLE UNDENIABLE NON-CONSEQUNTIAL mercy our higher power has shown me DIRECTLY makes it impossible to see otherwise.
good luck to you rose.
i hope you see the light.
There is no such studies. Just assumptions and faith.Though if you believe in god, there is nothing wrong with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 3 min gwww 163
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min slick willie expl... 4,823
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 3 min Enzo49 25
News News 13 Mins Ago Protesters, Trump supporters c... 4 min WelbyMD 33
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 234,361
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Defiant1 23,989
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 8 min Yukonigro territory 408
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,482,383
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min shaddup 256,532
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 34 min George 82
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr freebird 409,490
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 2 hr VetnorsGate 2,015
More from around the web