Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,292

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55910 Jun 26, 2014
You really ARE a dumbass.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why DO you cry about it?
Crying about it obviously makes no difference.
What is your objective here?
Except to be Greg's sworn defender?
truth

Granite City, IL

#55911 Jun 26, 2014
Let's be honest here. What we have is a fundamentalist Christian who is having trouble dealing with his homoerotic feelings. So much so that he created some weird narrative about himself that because he feels gay sometimes, he must be a human chimera. When he started this lie he didn't realize that male chimeras with female parts are so incredibly rare that it may actually be the rarest medical condition known. There have only ever been 13 reported instances of it happening. For Greg to have this mutation it would be about the same odds as winning Powerball three times in one life.

No, Greg is just experiencing normal feelings that every male does, but he can't deal with it because of his religious hang-ups.

All of Greg's antics aren't about other people. He is merely trying hard to convince himself to keep his gay feelings repressed so he doesn't end up leaving his frigid wife.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55912 Jun 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please seek psychiatric help immediately.
I am NOT defending.
<quoted text>
What have you added to the conversation? The only comments you ever make are to attack those who arguing with Kimare.

Except when you decide to act like a juvenile and start spoofing others screen names.

Yes, you are defending. If you don't realize what you're doing, maybe it's you who needs to seek help.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55913 Jun 26, 2014
CDC wrote:
You really ARE a dumbass.
<quoted text>
There you go crying like a little punk again. Every time I hand you your ass you do the same.

Call the Whaambulance.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55914 Jun 26, 2014
WOW....Now who's the whiner?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55915 Jun 26, 2014
Keep paying homage to you savior KiMare.
May the all mighty KiMare have mercy on your soul.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go crying like a little punk again. Every time I hand you your ass you do the same.
Call the Whaambulance.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55916 Jun 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch, that hurt Blondie!

Pure troll behavior.

Show us your intelligence side honey,

Why does a butch lesbian like you dress and act like a man TO ATTRACT ANOTHER LESBIAN???

Snicker.
First of all,I'm not a Lesbian and you
know it.You are just reaching because
you got caught with your pants down
in the Parishioner's cookie jar and got
caught.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55917 Jun 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all,I'm not a Lesbian and you
know it.You are just reaching because
you got caught with your pants down
in the Parishioner's cookie jar and got
caught.
Youve already exposed yourself as a lying troll. You have no credibility.

Was that question too hard for you?

Smirk.
well

Lake Villa, IL

#55918 Jun 26, 2014
truth wrote:
Let's be honest here. What we have is a fundamentalist Christian who is having trouble dealing with his homoerotic feelings. So much so that he created some weird narrative about himself that because he feels gay sometimes, he must be a human chimera. When he started this lie he didn't realize that male chimeras with female parts are so incredibly rare that it may actually be the rarest medical condition known. There have only ever been 13 reported instances of it happening. For Greg to have this mutation it would be about the same odds as winning Powerball three times in one life.
No, Greg is just experiencing normal feelings that every male does, but he can't deal with it because of his religious hang-ups.
All of Greg's antics aren't about other people. He is merely trying hard to convince himself to keep his gay feelings repressed so he doesn't end up leaving his frigid wife.
He may have 3 nipples that is fairly common...but it doesn't make him any of the things he says he is! From all I have read on genetic chimera/hermaphrodites they cannot reproduce, if on the off chance their equipment actually works...they are urged not to reproduce. Soooo with the very minute possibility he is what he says just makes him selfish and a rotten excuse for a human being.
2 posts removed
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55921 Jun 26, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>He may have 3 nipples that is fairly common...but it doesn't make him any of the things he says he is! From all I have read on genetic chimera/hermaphrodites they cannot reproduce, if on the off chance their equipment actually works...they are urged not to reproduce. Soooo with the very minute possibility he is what he says just makes him selfish and a rotten excuse for a human being.
I don't believe any of it!
lyndsay

Dupo, IL

#55922 Jun 26, 2014
come over here
Ace

Christopher, IL

#55923 Jun 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
well

Lake Villa, IL

#55924 Jun 26, 2014
Cali Girl 2014xt wrote:
<quoted text>
neither do I...never have! He just recreated himself because no one would talk to him before...his posts kept getting removed. Then he was called on his registered account name by Lilith I believe - it was very offensive to her. So he again recreated himself as KiMare....

Nuthin but lies from him right from the start...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55925 Jun 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are desperate to argue faith, aren't you? KInd of an ironic, idiotic pursuit for an 'rational atheist' oxymoron, right?
If ss couples want to equate to marriage, then you take the normal, typical, historical, cultural example: A diverse gendered couple that procreates 96% of the time.
But you can't argue with the norm, can you?
So now you want to compare ss couples to old couples who have already procreated, hetero couples with a medical abnormality, and COUPLES WHO HAVE A CHOICE!!!
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS FAIR???
However, you don't have a choice, do you?
So let me give you a break, and try that... Smile.
Old couples most often have already procreated. However, advances in medicine are opening the opportunity for later and later pregnancies. Ss couples? NEVER.
Hetero couples with medical abnormalities? Medical advances are again, opening the door to exceptions. Ss couples? Again, NEVER!
Hetero couples who choose not to? Most often, they change their mind. But they have a choice. Ss couples DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!!!
Three strikes, you are OUT!!! An EPIC FAIL!
But here is the kicker, hetero couples need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.
On the other hand, your partner and you need protection JUST TO ABUSIVELY IMITATE normal, healthy intercourse! You NEVER need protection not to procreate!
My question is how in hell do you think a ss couple has the same relationship as marriage???
Smirk.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This has already been covered. There is no requirement of procreation for marriage.
Where did I say there was?
loveme

Europe

#55926 Jun 26, 2014
Hi aney sexcy gierl at here age 20 to 30 singel marrid divoce loking marrey other countrey boy i am M/32 muslim from bangladesh.i.am loking gierl aney gierl marrey me so coll 008801790466050 ok i watting for u babey.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55927 Jun 27, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are desperate to argue faith, aren't you? KInd of an ironic, idiotic pursuit for an 'rational atheist' oxymoron, right?
If ss couples want to equate to marriage, then you take the normal, typical, historical, cultural example: A diverse gendered couple that procreates 96% of the time.
But you can't argue with the norm, can you?
So now you want to compare ss couples to old couples who have already procreated, hetero couples with a medical abnormality, and COUPLES WHO HAVE A CHOICE!!!
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS FAIR???
However, you don't have a choice, do you?
So let me give you a break, and try that... Smile.
Old couples most often have already procreated. However, advances in medicine are opening the opportunity for later and later pregnancies. Ss couples? NEVER.
Hetero couples with medical abnormalities? Medical advances are again, opening the door to exceptions. Ss couples? Again, NEVER!
Hetero couples who choose not to? Most often, they change their mind. But they have a choice. Ss couples DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE!!!
Three strikes, you are OUT!!! An EPIC FAIL!
But here is the kicker, hetero couples need protection NOT TO PROCREATE.
On the other hand, your partner and you need protection JUST TO ABUSIVELY IMITATE normal, healthy intercourse! You NEVER need protection not to procreate!
My question is how in hell do you think a ss couple has the same relationship as marriage???
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Where did I say there was?
Your entire argument is predicated on linking marriage and reproduction. You have repeatedly said that marriage is a constraint on evolutionary marrying behavior. Are you really so foolish as to forget your own arguments? Or are you lying again?

Which is it? Are you a fool or a liar? There really are no other options for you.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55928 Jun 27, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire argument is predicated on linking marriage and reproduction. You have repeatedly said that marriage is a constraint on evolutionary marrying behavior. Are you really so foolish as to forget your own arguments? Or are you lying again?
Which is it? Are you a fool or a liar? There really are no other options for you.
He's both.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#55929 Jun 27, 2014
All of you look pathetic answering KiMare. He just has a lot of time on his hands and is just toying with you all.
He says jump......and so on.
Be careful you insecurity is showing.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55930 Jun 27, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
He's both.
I concur.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55931 Jun 27, 2014
CDC wrote:
All of you look pathetic answering KiMare. He just has a lot of time on his hands and is just toying with you all.
He says jump......and so on.
Be careful you insecurity is showing.
There you go trying to save Greg's bacon again, cheerleader.

You got it backwards, dummy. I've been playing with him like a toy on a string for quite some time now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Guru 182,125
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Millet Master 294,536
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min No Warming 49,335
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min JM_Brazil 134,136
Immorality in a Moral Society 27 min Faith-Healer 1
Obama to seek GOP help in pushing through trade... 40 min Bob 14
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 48 min Trash Collector 635
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
More from around the web