Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51765 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53842 Apr 1, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better?!
Dear, hate is an emotion that requires effort. I don't spend effort on those beneath me like Greg Kirschmann.
But if it gets you through the day to magically apply emotional states to people on the internet, well then knock yourself out. You sheep sure are needy.
He requires it. He's a hateful bigot, so if he can project that onto you and make you just as hateful as he is then he feels like he is OK. CDC is not very smart and his coping mechanisms are beyond pathetic.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53843 Apr 1, 2014
Sheeeze...I'll say it AGAIN...I support SSM.
I do not support a-holes such as you and your cohorts.
Now be a good little hateful troll and run along.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
He requires it. He's a hateful bigot, so if he can project that onto you and make you just as hateful as he is then he feels like he is OK. CDC is not very smart and his coping mechanisms are beyond pathetic.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53844 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Peter puffer the date is today, the story just came out in the news today. Damn, now you can spit lol.
April fool?

You fundie types are SO gullible.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53845 Apr 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/world /holy-grail-found-in-spanish-c hurch-20140401-zqp9v.html
The holy Grail has been found proving Jesus was on earth and the bible is real. Now I would like to see the atheist and gays say god isn't real.
Yea!. It's been found ofr the 400th time. And once the next one is found, this one can be a fake too. Have any proof that Jesus drank from this cup? Or that he actually existed? Simply saying this is his cup, without any other proof doesn't do it. Unless you're one of those fundie imbeciles.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53846 Apr 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
Sheeeze...I'll say it AGAIN...I support SSM.
I do not support a-holes such as you and your cohorts.
Now be a good little hateful troll and run along.
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You have been preaching against gay people here for years.

If you don't like what I'm saying, there's the door.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53847 Apr 1, 2014
You are not just a troll....you're a lying troll.
Now out the door you go with you.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. You have been preaching against gay people here for years.
If you don't like what I'm saying, there's the door.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53848 Apr 1, 2014
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!. It's been found ofr the 400th time. And once the next one is found, this one can be a fake too. Have any proof that Jesus drank from this cup? Or that he actually existed? Simply saying this is his cup, without any other proof doesn't do it. Unless you're one of those fundie imbeciles.
Yes there is proof that this is the holy grail that Jesus drank from. Obama took a drink from the cup and a miracle happened. Obama now has half a brain, Now Obama needs another drink from the cup so he can find that half of brain.
2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53849 Apr 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
You are not just a troll....you're a lying troll.
Now out the door you go with you.
<quoted text>
No. the evidence is there. It is you who is the liar.

If you don;t like the conversation you can always leave, little bigot.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53850 Apr 1, 2014
Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!

That ain't roses you smell honey...

Smirk.
Real 2cuss

Saint Louis, MO

#53851 Apr 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Lets see. Every long term, large based study of default family types finds a marked diminished level of child well-being compared to natural families. EXCEPT for short term, small, lesbian couple studies. Who not only equate to birth parents, but EXCEL over birth parents!!!
Smirk.
Every study? Then it shouldn't be too hard to post them all right? Because I know offhand of at least a few that report the exact opposite.

I also know of several that claim what you say that have been debunked.

Post a link to the study to which you are referring. I'll tear it to shreds for you.

Oh wait, what am I thinking. Kimare never backs up anything he has to say. He's just a lying, hillbilly truck driver who used to be a pastor until he was kicked out of his church for adultery.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53852 Apr 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Did you forget the links?
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53853 Apr 1, 2014
It is time for you to ride the troll trolley into the sunset.
Where all haters such as yourself belong.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
No. the evidence is there. It is you who is the liar.
If you don;t like the conversation you can always leave, little bigot.
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#53854 Apr 1, 2014
CDC wrote:
It is time for you to ride the troll trolley into the sunset.
Where all haters such as yourself belong.
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere, bigot.
benhad

Tallahassee, FL

#53855 Apr 1, 2014
thank God for trickle down economics,eventually Florida will have to follow the trend, Is Anita still alive? I sure would like for her to have to witness the changing times. If you know what I'm saying you've been in Fl. for along time and hopefully she won,t choke on her orange juice!!!!!
jack

Lombard, IL

#53856 Apr 1, 2014
benhad wrote:
thank God for trickle down economics,eventually Florida will have to follow the trend, Is Anita still alive? I sure would like for her to have to witness the changing times. If you know what I'm saying you've been in Fl. for along time and hopefully she won,t choke on her orange juice!!!!!
. I only gave head one time with my girl. She wanted to see it. I'm not gay

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53857 Apr 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:

Smirk.
I'm sorry for all the horrible things I've
said to you sir......APRIL FOOLS!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53858 Apr 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Smirk.
Real 2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Every study? Then it shouldn't be too hard to post them all right? Because I know offhand of at least a few that report the exact opposite.
I also know of several that claim what you say that have been debunked.
Post a link to the study to which you are referring. I'll tear it to shreds for you.
Oh wait, what am I thinking. Kimare never backs up anything he has to say. He's just a lying, hillbilly truck driver who used to be a pastor until he was kicked out of his church for adultery.
You clearly don't know the history of long-term family studies.

Not to mention, the common sense that broken marriages produce broken children. Or the Cinderella Effect to name one issue.

Get an education and come back.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53859 Apr 2, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
You clearly don't know the history of long-term family studies.
Not to mention, the common sense that broken marriages produce broken children. Or the Cinderella Effect to name one issue.
Get an education and come back.
Smile.
You clearly have run out of steam. Ya got nuthin' Blanche.

SecretSmile, Hunty.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53860 Apr 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Yes there is proof that this is the holy grail that Jesus drank from. Obama took a drink from the cup and a miracle happened. Obama now has half a brain, Now Obama needs another drink from the cup so he can find that half of brain.
Uh-huh..... trying to turn this into a slam against Obama makes you look even MORE desperate.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53861 Apr 2, 2014
There is nothing wrong with you that a few shock treatments would not cure.
Just go check yourself in the nearest mental hospital.
It's going to be OK.
2cuss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going anywhere, bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 7,290
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 2 min Cheech the Conser... 2,095
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Guru 189,787
News U.S. Strategy Against Islamic State Under Scrutiny 3 min Le Jimbo 16
News Pentagon chief: Iraqis must have 'will to fight... 5 min Le Jimbo 2
News Carson wins early GOP straw poll 6 min Le Jimbo 13
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min NoahLovesU 59,889
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min RoxLo 1,232,440
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min 1983Valerie 328,329
News Ireland same-sex marriage 1 hr Rainbow Kid 20
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 182,310
More from around the web