Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51943 Feb 24, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Please spell it out for me, how are they a race.
Like I said, only a moron thinks minority and race mean the same thing. Thanks for continuing to demonstrate how stupid you are.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51944 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Scott excellent point.
One of the better points.
I've seen Dusty too try and link gays with the civil rights movement.
Nothing could be farther from reality.
Gays are not a race.
Gays have not face slavery
Gays have not faced being taken from their country and sent to another.
Gays have not faced being forced to split their families
Gays were not hung for being runaways
Gays were not forced on the back of the buss or told to drink from certain water fountains
Gays were not forced into separate schools.
Gays never had to face Gays Only Lines.
the list can go on forever.
Point is gays are NOT a race. They have NOT faced what the blacks faced during the civil rights movement.
People like CaliGirl14 and Dusty show a real lack of historical knowledge when they try and relate the two.
Thanks Scott for the reminder.
Oh look, a second idiot that doesn't know what minority means. What's the matter, did the fundies have a dictionary burning recently?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51945 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Scott excellent point.
Forrest, there is NOTHING funnier then when you tell other idiots that have been debunked ad nauseam how excellent their posts are!!!

"You make an excellent point" What a shame all these "points" has been discredited with actual facts!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51946 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some respect for a change.
YOU talking about respect!!!! That's a hoot!!! LOL!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Go f*ck yourself dolt. You don't set the rules for topix moron. You can control what you say, not what anyone else wants to say or how they say it. You're powerless cretin.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51947 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are persecuting Gays JUST like
Blacks.You probably hate them too!
He's incredibly pissed off he has a black president!!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51948 Feb 24, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>He's incredibly pissed off he has a black president!!
I wish Obama was Gay as well...
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51949 Feb 24, 2014
i think we hit a nerve
yep gays love to play the discrimination cards
But they never faced what Blacks faced.

nobody cares about gays except gays. There is no human rights violations connected to gays. Never has been any.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51950 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i think we hit a nerve
yep gays love to play the discrimination cards
But they never faced what Blacks faced.

nobody cares about gays except gays. There is no human rights violations connected to gays. Never has been any.
God cares about everyone,any Christian
realizes that.If not,you're fake! What if
your child was Gay?Throw them away?
Go back to the 50's....
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51951 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i think we hit a nerve
yep gays love to play the discrimination cards
But they never faced what Blacks faced.

nobody cares about gays except gays. There is no human rights violations connected to gays. Never has been any.
What about Matthew Shepard? Did he
deserve his human rights destroyed?
You are stuck in the past...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51952 Feb 24, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so gramps. At least I'm not married to that dog you are.
<quoted text>
If it isn't an expression of YOUR mating behavior, then it's none of your business. Creepy old man.
<quoted text>
I don't have to come up with a response. I'm not the one worried about how other people dress. That's your obsession old man.
<quoted text>
Oh I do. Everytime you reveal what vile people fundamentalists are. This post is a perfect example.
No you run along and get Sandy some Alpo.
Wow, that's ugly gay troll bullying. Hateful, ignorant bigotry too.

Clearly that is all you have.

And that's all that was revealed honey.

Smile.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51953 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Matthew Shepard? Did he
deserve his human rights destroyed?
You are stuck in the past...
the guy from the TV show LOST ?
I thought it was an ok show but liked him more World War Z
was that recent enough for you ?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51954 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Obama was Gay as well...
see this is more proof of the gay agenda
never being being satisfied.
Obama did EVERYTHING the gay agenda wanted him to do.
there is nothing more he could for the gays.
And here you go saying ITS NOT ENOUGH
He Should Be GAY too.
ROTFL only gays would turn on the one guy in power who helped them the most.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51955 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>the guy from the TV show LOST ?
I thought it was an ok show but liked him more World War Z
was that recent enough for you ?
You are a bigot and a jerk.Someone
died for nothing..
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51956 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares about everyone,any Christian
realizes that.If not,you're fake! What if
your child was Gay?Throw them away?
Go back to the 50's....
ROTFL it must burn you my kid is happy married with children for almost 8 yrs now.

You might have gay kids when you grow up and have some.
Let us know in about another 8 - 10 years when you reach legal age.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51957 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
God cares about everyone,any Christian
realizes that.If not,you're fake! What if
your child was Gay?Throw them away?
Go back to the 50's....
God does care but that doesn't mean everyone goes to heaven
the doorway is narrow ( see your Pastor about that he'll explain it to you )
if must burn you that you lack a good Christian education.
You always speak out without a clue as to what you're talking about.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51958 Feb 24, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigot and a jerk.Someone
died for nothing..
Hey Buddy is that anyway to talk to someone you find irresistible ?
Seriously i'm basically your number one person you post to.
You must find me absolutely irresistible.
Watch you can't ever resist this post.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51959 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFL it must burn you my kid is happy married with children for almost 8 yrs now.

You might have gay kids when you grow up and have some.
Let us know in about another 8 - 10 years when you reach legal age.
My oldest kid is 25.I told you I wasn't
a kid..none of my kids are Gay, but if
they were it wouldn't matter at all...
What a bigot!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51960 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>God does care but that doesn't mean everyone goes to heaven
the doorway is narrow ( see your Pastor about that he'll explain it to you )
if must burn you that you lack a good Christian education.
You always speak out without a clue as to what you're talking about.
That's your fundie Christian crap!
Go tell it to a mountain.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51961 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>God does care but that doesn't mean everyone goes to heaven
the doorway is narrow ( see your Pastor about that he'll explain it to you )
if must burn you that you lack a good Christian education.
You always speak out without a clue as to what you're talking about.
Two of my kids are married with kids!
Now what?
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51962 Feb 24, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Buddy is that anyway to talk to someone you find irresistible ?
Seriously i'm basically your number one person you post to.
You must find me absolutely irresistible.
Watch you can't ever resist this post.
You and Satan go hand in hand.I'm
not falling for it hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Just call me ABE 2 252,954
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,457,930
News Donald Trump criticizes Jill Stein-led recount ... 1 min freedom2016 142
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 3 min freedom2016 984
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Snap 216,628
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 5 min freedom2016 52
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min positronium 14,539
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Taletha Roxx 403,536
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr flack 1,022
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 hr Fcvk tRump 135
More from around the web