Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47513 Jan 3, 2014
ANAL SEX is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

An abuse of another person at the most intimate point of union.

A single point of reality that exposes ss marriage as an oxymoron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Flamers are satans spawn

Seattle, WA

#47514 Jan 3, 2014
Homosexuals should be punished with hot lead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47515 Jan 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
ANAL SEX is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
An abuse of another person at the most intimate point of union.
A single point of reality that exposes ss marriage as an oxymoron.
Thanks for sharing. How does any of that affect my legally recognized marriage?
Nine Ball Gary

Burlington, WI

#47516 Jan 3, 2014
Flamers are satans spawn wrote:
Homosexuals should be punished with hot lead.
Too bad you don't have any hot lead in your pencil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#47517 Jan 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing. How does any of that affect my legally recognized marriage?
What marriage?

However, the real question is, How does a law change the reality that ss marriage is an oxymoron IF ONLY FOR THE REASON STATED?

You understand that problem. It is why your responses to anyone who disagrees with your claim are so violent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47518 Jan 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What marriage?
The marriage that everyone in my life recognizes, including the federal government. That marriage.

You're still impotent to do anything about that..........

Too bad, Hunty.

Location hidden

#47519 Jan 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
The marriage that everyone in my life recognizes, including the federal government. That marriage.
You're still impotent to do anything about that..........
Too bad, Hunty.
Still doesn't change the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47520 Jan 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't change the fact that ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Only to you, Hunty, only to you. You don't matter.

How many proud alumni from your Bible College happen to agree with you?

Location hidden

#47521 Jan 3, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to you, Hunty, only to you. You don't matter.
How many proud alumni from your Bible College happen to agree with you?
I would guess all of them.

But that would not change the facts either way, would it.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47522 Jan 3, 2014
I agree with KiMare 100 %
your marriage is a shame.
it may be recognize by law but even then it takes a LIBERAL judge to give you that license.
It certainly wasn't passed by voters.

But the other point is GOD doesn't recognize your marriage.
Its going to be very hard for you to make it into heaven.
There are plenty of references in the bible that mentions how to get to heaven. You don't repent, you don't ask for forgiveness, and you certainly don't even try to walk in the light.

Anyway your marriage is a shame. Its a bad joke.
and it just bugs the crap out of you that no one respects your marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homosexuals are sickos

Seattle, WA

#47523 Jan 3, 2014
it just bugs the crap out of you that no one respects your marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Homosexuals are sickos

Seattle, WA

#47525 Jan 3, 2014
it just bugs the crap out of homosexuals that no one respects their marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homosexuals are sickos

Seattle, WA

#47526 Jan 3, 2014
Terminal Velocity wrote:
<quoted text>
Well buddy,seeing that the vast majority of molestation's are committed by heterosexuals the better question would be how many children have you raped today you human POS? Now crawl back under that rock cock roach before I bring out that giant can of raid! And don't forget to seek a good psychiatrist to help you with that disease you so obviously suffer from POS ;)
Let the extermination of homosexuals begin. Load your AR-15s with scopes and banana clips.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Dandy

Ballwin, MO

#47527 Jan 3, 2014
Homosexuals are sickos wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the extermination of homosexuals begin. Load your AR-15s with scopes and banana clips.
how do you load scopes? duh
ANALSEX

Vienna, VA

#47528 Jan 3, 2014
Homosexuals are sickos wrote:
<quoted text>Let the extermination of homosexuals begin. Load your AR-15s with scopes and banana clips.
Hahaha wow you're an idiot. Dusty let you get under his skin but I just laugh at you. You are all joke telling us what's going to happen. When in fact you have no idea you are not god. But keep trying while I keep laughing at you. Oh please tell me I'm going to hell oh god no please. Lol you all same the shit over and over and over like a broken record. It's sad you care more about this the. What really matters in our country. Is allow gay marriage going to ruin this country? No but you don't care about the country just on you stupid book

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47529 Jan 3, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:

Voters don't grant rights.

You're an idiot.

I'm still married.

“"Do Unto Others" ”

Since: Mar 13

Austin Texas

#47530 Jan 3, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
your marriage is a shame.
it may be recognize by law but even then it takes a LIBERAL judge to give you that license.
But the other point is GOD doesn't recognize your marriage.
Its going to be very hard for you to make it into heaven.
There are plenty of references in the bible that mentions how to get to heaven. You don't repent, you don't ask for forgiveness, and you certainly don't even try to walk in the light.
Anyway your marriage is a shame. Its a bad joke.
and it just bugs the crap out of you that no one respects your marriage.
Shove that bible where the "SON" don't shine ! Your bible has NO bearing on Secular law in this Secular nation mainly because this is NOT a theocracy dufus ! And it wasn't the Judges deciding,they were following the Constitution and the 14th amendment ! You see oh great ignorant one we do not vote on rights in this great nation stupid ! We are all protected by the Bill of rights and of course that pesky Constitution that continues to get in the way of your bigotry and hatred ! Simple really you're simply to stupid and ignorant to even understand how our government works ! So again Secular YES,theocracy NO ! Perhaps a remedial civics class is in order for you ? Or are you a middle school dropout like I suspect ?
Ace

Benton, IL

#47531 Jan 3, 2014
ANALSEX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha wow you're an idiot. Dusty let you get under his skin but I just laugh at you. You are all joke telling us what's going to happen. When in fact you have no idea you are not god. But keep trying while I keep laughing at you. Oh please tell me I'm going to hell oh god no please. Lol you all same the shit over and over and over like a broken record. It's sad you care more about this the. What really matters in our country. Is allow gay marriage going to ruin this country? No but you don't care about the country just on you stupid book
No one is telling you that you are going to hell, just explaining what gods word says. Read the bible and find out for yourself. I would love to see you laughing come judgement day. I bet you will be on your knees asking for forgiveness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unbelievable

Dublin, CA

#47532 Jan 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> No one is telling you that you are going to hell, just explaining what gods word says. Read the bible and find out for yourself. I would love to see you laughing come judgement day. I bet you will be on your knees asking for forgiveness.
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! To funny ! Nope,the only thing that's going to happen to you when you die and they shove you in the ground is the worms will go in the worms will go out,through your tummy and out your mouth ! Your body will simply rot away and you'll disintegrate in the biological sense,ashes to ashes and dust to dust ! Your religion has NO bearing on this matter or the subject of the thread so please kindly keep it in your church and stop trying to shove your beliefs down others throats who believe differently than you do ! And that's my right as an American,your beliefs end where mine begin ! How about you try a little logic and critical thought or is that beyond your brainwashed sheeple brain ?
ANALSEX

Vienna, VA

#47533 Jan 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>No one is telling you that you are going to hell, just explaining what gods word says. Read the bible and find out for yourself. I would love to see you laughing come judgement day. I bet you will be on your knees asking for forgiveness.
Naw I won't be. If there is a god and a judgement day they I wi accept going to hell no need to ask for forgiveness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min syamsu 204,666
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 min abc 974
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,417,029
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 4 min bluestreak returns 479
News Why it Matters: Income inequality 5 min Le Jimbo 332
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min swampmudd 7,324
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Jay 239,533
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 20 min Synque 195
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 393,363
More from around the web