Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52061 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47285 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
The trendy religion all gays seem to support, Islam.
you may have a point there.
I think brave little Dusty should renew his marriage in a Mosque.

Gays are quick to wise off at Christians but never a peep out of them to a Muslim about Islam.
1 post removed

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47287 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal,. moral people do care Jonah.
Being neither moral or normal you pervert cur, how would you know?
Wondering wrote:
Smile.
I am princess. Just like I do every time you post your stupid repetitious nonsense. Your assistance to our cause through your catty, bitchy posts is greatly appreciated. Keep up your "crusade" dear. It's results are appreciated!

And Utah makes 18!!!!

Location hidden

#47288 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
You're wrong in your numbers. Gays only represent 3 - 4 % of the population.
It just seems larger because they make a lot of noise and the liberal press eats that up.
You're right that it became legal in a short period of time. That is because liberal judges decided to over thrown the legal process right out the window.
Gays have not won the acceptance of the majority of the people. This thread is proof of that.
Also the back lash over the firing and now rehiring of Phil Robertson shows that the majority of the people are not on the side of gays.
But the gays do have a willing media, schools systems, and federal judges appointed by liberal politicians. It doesn't make them morally right. The last word will come from God on their judgement day.
Sincerely, thank you! Thank you for continuing to post here daily. You and those like you are the very reason our gains have been so fast. Nothing helps the oppressed more then when the oppressors demonstrate how ridiculously stupid they are. Thank you again so very much!

Location hidden

#47289 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Chick-Fil-a last year?
Yes dear. They are a company headed by a bigot, and last year on one special day, those that love their bigotry got together and patronized the establishment in one big KKKristian gathering. After that the company's sales remained the same as they had always been.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Duck Dynasty!
Yes, a show who's viewership will remain the same, since the very people that enjoy it were already watching it. But the good thing now will be that because of Phil, A&E will be airing more diversity tolerance advertisements. A win for us. Thank you followers of Phil.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing a deep resentment of an imposter relationship being imposed on marriage.
Your exposition is imaginary.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line? Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Snicker.
That's not a bottom line hon, that's simply a fantasy phrase you've created to pacify your need to pretend that you're special. You aren't. Neither is your marriage.

Location hidden

#47290 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?
Hey, here's a copy of the agenda for you. We all know how you fundies hate this!!
http://constitutionus.com/
1 post removed

Location hidden

#47292 Dec 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I don't watch much TV.
I don't agree with everything any person says. I even disagree with myself sometimes.
None of this changes what I stated above.
Smile.
TRANSLATION: I can't answer your question well, without revealing what a complete hypocrite I am, so I'll just rattle off some more cowardly obfuscation like I normally do.
1 post removed

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47294 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Gays have not won the acceptance of the majority of the people. This thread is proof of that.
You're funny.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#47295 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm? I don't know about that. Our word is becoming more corrupt all the time. Satan is gaining a stronger foot hold. Just look at how lying has become acceptable in office of the president of the united states sense the days of Bill Clinton. Now another democrat, know liar Hillary Clinton is a strong front runner to our next president. Nothing will surprise me today. I don't believe god is giving the united states his blessing like he once did.
well

Round Lake, IL

#47296 Dec 31, 2013
Ace wrote:
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Humm? I don't know about that. Our word is becoming more corrupt all the time. Satan is gaining a stronger foot hold. Just look at how lying has become acceptable in office of the president of the united states sense the days of Bill Clinton. Now another democrat, know liar Hillary Clinton is a strong front runner to our next president. Nothing will surprise me today. I don't believe god is giving the united states his blessing like he once did.
Yeah because George Dubya never once lied to the American people now did he?
1 post removed
Wondering

Carbondale, IL

#47298 Dec 31, 2013
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.

Location hidden

#47299 Dec 31, 2013
KankaFred wrote:
Which Religion supports Gay?
There's this wonderful think called "google", you should look into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christia...

Location hidden

#47300 Dec 31, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum, so they had to get their masters in the government to allow them to get married. Most people repudiate gays as the deviants they are. The gay lobby is very powerful, reeducation camps, teaching grade school students why the gay lifestyle is better, toady politicians who cannot seem to do enough for this very small minority and special laws considering their hiring and what happens when they are attacked. Gays are to stupid to realize that they are owned by the Democrat Party.
Yawn.

Location hidden

#47301 Dec 31, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Gays could never win a referendum,
Um, moron, we already did. Four times. It must suck to go through life so stupid.

In the 2012 elections, three states, Washington, Maryland, and Maine, voted in favor of referendum questions approving same-sex marriage while a fourth state, Minnesota, became the first state where voters rejected a referendum that would have added an Amendment barring same-sex marriage to their state’s Constitution.
wow

Glen Allen, VA

#47302 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
It just seems larger because they make a lot of noise and the liberal press eats that up.
You're right that it became legal in a short period of time. That is because liberal judges decided to over thrown the legal process right out the window.
Also the back lash over the firing and now rehiring of Phil Robertson shows that the majority of the people are not on the side of gays.
But the gays do have a willing media, schools systems, and federal judges appointed by liberal politicians. It doesn't make them morally right. The last word will come from God on their judgement day.
hahahaha mocker? People get married and divorce with in a few months. People marry for money or because they are having a baby.
wow

Glen Allen, VA

#47303 Dec 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
A gay activist group is now demanding a reeducation camp for Phil. When will your kind be happy?

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/22/gay-group...

I guess your people want them for anyone who dares to speak against the gay agenda?
That is stupid. People have their own beliefs and I think it's stupid when people get mad because you don't think they way you do

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47304 Dec 31, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The mockery is what they are trying to make marriage out to be.
Here's your mockery of marriage:

http://content.time.com/time/specials/package...
Ace

Christopher, IL

#47305 Dec 31, 2013
Dusty have a happy new year, and don't get to drunk and let some harry leg take advantage of you:)
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47306 Dec 31, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
That is stupid. People have their own beliefs and I think it's stupid when people get mad because you don't think they way you do
really ? you don't seem respect the fact that i have my own beliefs.
And you certainly get mad at my comments.
That is the way it is with gays. No respect for the views of others.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47307 Dec 31, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because George Dubya never once lied to the American people now did he?
You really want to go there and compare Obama to Bush ?
this really isn't the thread for it.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#47308 Dec 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't answer your question well, without revealing what a complete hypocrite I am, so I'll just rattle off some more cowardly obfuscation like I normally do.
LOL nice to see you admit it.
Come on Dusty its your turn now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 171,687
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min showmethemoney 194,464
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min red and right 336,517
News Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing... 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RoxLo 1,263,152
News The Martyrdom of Cecil the Lion 12 min showmethemoney 27
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,022
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 55 min Chicagoan by Birth 342
More from around the web