Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46674 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, we gays wouldn't want to marry in, or have anything to do with, any church that produced someone as ugly as you.
i didn't realize you were this ignorant
churches don't produce people.

as for my looks beauty is only skin deep
but your ignorance goes straight to your core.

don't play the insult game you're really bad at it.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46675 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of NATURAL human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION."
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.

another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation. Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.

face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46677 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is the case then homosexual is doomed to evolution failure.
survival of the fittest is part of that evolutionary equation.
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends. Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
another point to make if at some point we learn how to change genes or DNA we will then eliminate the homosexual part of that variation. Lets face it given a choice between having a heterosexual baby or a homosexual baby the heterosexual couple having the baby will always choose heterosexual. The very few that might not won't matter it won't be enough to sustain the homosexual population.
face it at some point in time the homosexuals will just die out or be scientifically and systematically eliminated.
But evolution doesn't fit into your buybull stories.

......and it's hilarious that you think you know what nature will do in the future....... Making up stories and trying to pass them off as some kind of educated truth when all you do is spew forth uneducated opinions from your rectum.. In other words, you are a big, fat, fuckingliar. It's so very........ KKKristian.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#46678 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did? LOL!!!!!
From the article.....
"But, she cautioned, so far the theory “is not supported by any data.”"
And I guess you missed this part too....
“Homosexuality is not a disease, it’s part of NATURAL human variation. I’m not sure there’s a good reason to delve this deeply into it. I think we’ve reached the point that we have enough evidence that there’s a BIOLOGICAL BASIS FOR SEXUAL ORIENTATION."
Keep taking those stupid pills Pastor Kirschmann, they're working wonders for you.
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.

Smile.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46679 Dec 22, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
But evolution doesn't fit into your buybull stories.
......and it's hilarious that you think you know what nature will do in the future....... Making up stories and trying to pass them off as some kind of educated truth when all you do is spew forth uneducated opinions from your rectum.. In other words, you are a big, fat, fuckingliar. It's so very........ KKKristian.
hey make up your mind
you don't like when we explain it using the bible
and now you don't like it when we explain it using science.
it doesn't matter point is gay sex is on the way out.
you represent only 3 -4 percent of the population.
take the hint you are becoming extinct you really no longer matter

if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46680 Dec 22, 2013
Sam wrote:
+!.
yawn
well

Round Lake, IL

#46681 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46682 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
did you miss the part where i said SCIENTIST are doing it ?
you either are blind or just stupid. Because you always miss what people are saying.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46683 Dec 22, 2013
LOL how did that happen ?
well

Round Lake, IL

#46684 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
did you miss the part where i said SCIENTIST are doing it ?
you either are blind or just stupid. Because you always miss what people are saying.
I saw what you wrote...weren't you people all in an uproar about stem cell research, cloning, etc...
So it is now ok with fundies for scientists to play God?

Maybe you should go ask your Pastor...
Advantage

Saint Louis, MO

#46685 Dec 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. The only one referring to them as "mistakes" is you. If the research actually supported your bigot views, you wouldn't have to deceitfully add your own editorial to promote it.
Another epic fail for the cur Kirschmann.
Jonah1:
Your 'choice' is a sexual one. Could care less what it is you do with your sex organ. However, what you do sexually, however many of us find it perverted, is your business. You have all the same rights as the rest of society.....equal housing, jobs, etc,etc. What you do sexually is your biz...as it is mine.
Yet, you seem to like the lifestyle of the rest of the 98% of the world....thru it's institutions of love and marriage...but we must now adopt your 'choice'.....what has proven itself since the beginning of time that WE like..i.e. Adam & Eve....to......your 'choice'.

Homosexuality is perversion. Fight it, bash the messengers however you will. There is a reason you get push-back......you are wrong in.....life.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46686 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw what you wrote...weren't you people all in an uproar about stem cell research, cloning, etc...
So it is now ok with fundies for scientists to play God?
Maybe you should go ask your Pastor...
are you that dense ?
i'll say it slower this time
its the SCIENTIST that will find a way to eliminate gays.
SCIENTIST are the ones looking into changing the genes and DNA of babies.

it doesn't matter what i think. I'm not playing God they are.
You are just ticked off that SCIENTIST and not us Christians are who is going to eliminate you.
if it was up to me i would prefer a cure. But ya can't buck the system.
SCIENCE is going to be your downfall.

you can whine all you want about me or to me.
I just laugh it off. You don't matter to me because you're full of hate.
So full of hate you jump on me because you can't handle the facts.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46687 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since homosexual can't reproduce on their own at some point heterosexuals will stop producing them. Just the way nature intends.
Hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow only heterosexuals to reproduce.
Um, what? So you're saying that since heterosexuals reproduce, nature is going to eventually give them the ability to..........reproduce?

Really, put down the crack pipe.
Christmas Spirit

Racine, WI

#46688 Dec 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Um, what? So you're saying that since heterosexuals reproduce, nature is going to eventually give them the ability to..........reproduce?
Really, put down the crack pipe.
you suffer from the same blindness WELL suffers from
here let me show the what i said

Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.

In other words ( since you're to dense to figure out what i wrote )
heterosexual couples can reproduce. Gays couples ( that would be you ) cannot reproduce.
At some point in time natural selection will just filter out whatever causes gay babies.
Only the strong survive.
Don't blame me for Darwin he's your hero not mine.
But since you guys love science its something to consider.
Oh course you wont. Instead you'll just try and twist it like WELL tries to do.
I don't care because i know
1 ) someday gays will be gone
2 ) i'll be in heaven and you won't

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#46689 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you suffer from the same blindness WELL suffers from
here let me show the what i said
Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.
In other words ( since you're to dense to figure out what i wrote )
heterosexual couples can reproduce. Gays couples ( that would be you ) cannot reproduce.
At some point in time natural selection will just filter out whatever causes gay babies.
Only the strong survive.
Don't blame me for Darwin he's your hero not mine.
But since you guys love science its something to consider.
Oh course you wont. Instead you'll just try and twist it like WELL tries to do.
I don't care because i know
1 ) someday gays will be gone
2 ) i'll be in heaven and you won't
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.

Keep posting though, you are quite entertaining....

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46690 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>

Since heterosexuals can reproduce nature at some point will only allow ONLY heterosexuals to reproduce.
t
Ashwipe, I know EXACTLY what it is that you meant to say. The problem is, you haven't yet said it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46691 Dec 22, 2013
Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
hey make up your mind
you don't like when we explain it using the bible
and now you don't like it when we explain it using science.
it doesn't matter point is gay sex is on the way out.
you represent only 3 -4 percent of the population.
take the hint you are becoming extinct you really no longer matter
if you don't disappear naturally then heterosexual couples will find a way through science to not have gay kids.
LOL why do you think scientist are looking into ways to manipulate having kids.
SO, your religion is OK with playing god and manipulating nature. Isn't that what you keep saying about gay people? That they are unnatural? As usual, hypocrisy reigns supreme in your cult.

You haven't explained a fuckingthing other than your wishful thinking about an Orwellian future where everyone follows in your own narrow world view. You are a dominionist. It's another KKKristian trait that's seen regularly in these threads. Good luck with that. LOL

Oh, and it's funny how you think everyone who stands up for gay rights is gay. What right does anyone think they have to decide for anyone else who they should be attracted to or who they partner up with? It's no one's business other than the people involved. Fuckingbusybody KKKristians need to clean their own closets.........bunch of child-molesting, brainwashing, lying thieves. They are the ones you should be worried about.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46692 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that playing God? I thought you fundies were against that...
You beat me to it. heh heh

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46693 Dec 22, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Absofluckinglutely unbelievable...hahahahahaha, sorry I am at a loss for words at the absurdity of everything you write.
Keep posting though, you are quite entertaining....
Don't you love it when they spew hateful messages all over the place, that their book tells them not to do,....... then say with absolute certainty and with a wholehearted belief that they are somehow worthy of eternal happiness? LOL

According to the book, these people who treat their fellow humans the way they do are going to burn baby burn.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#46694 Dec 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't mean it isn't a biological mistake.
Smile.
A biological basis for homosexuality doesn't me it IS a biological mistake.

I'm still married, you're still irrelevant. I have ALL of the same marriage benefits that you have under federal law and in God's eyes.

Guess that makes our marriages..........what's that word..........oh yeah, EQUAL.

Secret Smile, Hunty.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Joy 1,640,948
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min River Tam 41,704
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Fugooo 64,113
News Roy Moore's lawyer challenges Alabama woman's c... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Casey 14,076
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 2 hr Bobs Towing 25
News Ohio Supreme Court justice under fire after biz... 2 hr Trump Plotza 12
More from around the web