Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,988)

Showing posts 39,741 - 39,760 of46,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for sharing your opinion, yet again. I'll try to remember that as we file our joint tax return. Gee, I hope that the IRS doesn't deny our claim based on your opinion.
You still are only ever a duplicate half of marriage.

It makes you insecure and embarrassed.

Smile.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorant gay troll ad homoan attacks.
I was answering a question about the Bible, not the Constitution. How's that comprehension problem going...
Reality trumps any distortion of the Constitution;
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. And there is not one damn thing anyone can do about it.
Smirk.
just me wrote:
You ignore that I called you on a lie. Again.

Then you brag about articles that seriously question the ethics of ss couples deliberately birthing a child apart from a mother or father???

Do you understand the shame you expose for your cause?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is mentioned as wrong by Paul, never by Jesus. Then again Paul was one of the biggest con men in human history. He stole Jesus' message and then bastardized it for his own profits. Which is why we have a Catholic Church whose pontiff has a multimillion dollar throne made of goldd and they have their own bank.
In Matt 19 Jesus offers three types of celibacy as an alternative to marriage between a man and a woman. The first type is homosexuality.

The vast majority of Christianity and history disagree with you about Paul.

Smile.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
It makes you insecure and embarrassed.
Smile.
And you're still irrelevant. I think you must be projecting about the insecure and embarrassed part, because nothing could be further from the truth.

Come to think of it, aren't people who go around denigrating OTHERS doing so to cover their own personal insecurities? Yup, you're projecting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Losing an argument? You fools have nothing. Every point you try to make is shot down and then when we make points and offer articles, they are completely ignored. You just go back to ad hominems and repeating the same debunked crap. You are like a five year old who thinks if he keeps annoying his parents he will finally get his way.
When it comes down to gay marriage will be the law in all 50 states in under 20 years. Xtainity will look as it does in Europe within the next 50-100. There will be less than 20% Xtians in this country before very long and then you will not be able to try to abuse the populace with your twisted, evil views any longer. I know, I know. You think this makes you a victim. There's a war against Xtians. I say keep fighting! The harder and meaner you fight, the more people turn away from your message of love and that's more soldiers for my side. Xtians like you are my greatest asset in trying to kill these silly bronze age superstitions.
You mean Islam with be forcing it's way into society here like it is Europe?

But even more important, in 8000 years of human history, ss couples have never established themselves in a single culture and spread. Not once. Christianity hasn't been around for 75% of that time.

Still excited???

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are getting married in Illinois...... and several other states since I first visited this thread. It will continue until all U.S. citizens are equal under the law.
The federal government is recognizing those marriages. Who's on the losing side? LMAO
I have yet to see a ss marriage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you. But your pissy little opinion really doesn't amount to much.
I stated pure, simple fact.

Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

All you can do is deny reality.

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still irrelevant. I think you must be projecting about the insecure and embarrassed part, because nothing could be further from the truth.
Come to think of it, aren't people who go around denigrating OTHERS doing so to cover their own personal insecurities? Yup, you're projecting.
Dusty, I'm not trying to denigrate you, I'm just slapping that silly denial out of you. You should be thanking me!

Smile.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Snicker.
No, you didn't. It is merely your opinion that SSM is HALF a marriage. Does the federal government recognize half-marriages? M/F, F/F, or M/M equals marriage.

Keep saying it, however. It's all you've got left.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty, I'm not trying to denigrate you, I'm just slapping that silly denial out of you. You should be thanking me!
Smile.
The denial is all yours. And yes, the history of your posts is that of denigration.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Notice anything missing here, KiMare?

Nobody, but you, gives a sh1t anymore.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/9368-what-i...
Reader

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

An article in the Southern Illinoisan quotes gay activists in saying same sex marriage is only the first step. They want students in schools to be taught about the gay life style and to turn any simple fight between 2 people as a hate crime.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Reader wrote:
An article in the Southern Illinoisan quotes gay activists in saying same sex marriage is only the first step. They want students in schools to be taught about the gay life style and to turn any simple fight between 2 people as a hate crime.
Link, please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't. It is merely your opinion that SSM is HALF a marriage. Does the federal government recognize half-marriages? M/F, F/F, or M/M equals marriage.
Keep saying it, however. It's all you've got left.
It is a factual opinion.

Ss couples ARE mutually sterile.

Ss couples are pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

It's not all I have left.

Smile.
4 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore it because it is not a lie. Only in your delusional mind is it not true. Kind of like how even though gay marriage is legal and practiced in many churches you say it's not true.
Two men can reproduce. Science has made this happen. See, science trumps your primitive superstitions.
Not only that, but after being shown to be lying hundreds of times in this thread you decide you are going to call others liars. Neurotic projection again. Just like when you use the name ChristmasSpirit to accuse me of being Jonah1.
Jonah is angry.

You are dumb. Really dumb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, this little bit of constant repetition isn't all you have left. You have ad hominems too. But not a logical point or really anything to add. You just keep reposting the same thing. Glad to know we have finally worn you down and you have lost the will to fight. Keep reposting the same tripe. Every time you do, it is an admission of your defeat.
The power of reality denial is so strong in you you shove your fingers in your ears and scream like a five year old to act like you can't hear what we are saying. Or are you so mentally broken that you really can't?
Okay.
1 post removed
Rudulf

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore it because it is not a lie. Only in your delusional mind is it not true. Kind of like how even though gay marriage is legal and practiced in many churches you say it's not true.
Two men can reproduce. Science has made this happen. See, science trumps your primitive superstitions.
Not only that, but after being shown to be lying hundreds of times in this thread you decide you are going to call others liars. Neurotic projection again. Just like when you use the name ChristmasSpirit to accuse me of being Jonah1.
KiMare:
It is time for this thread to be done!
You will not convince any of us 'thinking people' that your "choice",
is anything other than a perversion. There are a host of laws that regulate
discrimination against race, freedom to protest, hiring practices etc etc...
but there is not one that says what you do with your sex organ...which is
your business...has anything at all to do with any of us invading your "rights".
You....as I do...have all the same rights in society. But I'm going to draw the
line when you think...your sexual choice.....is of any consensus nor care of society.
Do as you want to do sexually...don't care. But we sure don't need to craft laws
that ONLY are created, for one thing only....your sexual taste. Frankly...we don't care!
Last I knew..the rules were set my the Man above with Adam &Eve...
not by you.
Yur Funny

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Rudulf wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare:
It is time for this thread to be done!
You will not convince any of us 'thinking people' that your "choice",
is anything other than a perversion. There are a host of laws that regulate
discrimination against race, freedom to protest, hiring practices etc etc...
but there is not one that says what you do with your sex organ...which is
your business...has anything at all to do with any of us invading your "rights".
You....as I do...have all the same rights in society. But I'm going to draw the
line when you think...your sexual choice.....is of any consensus nor care of society.
Do as you want to do sexually...don't care. But we sure don't need to craft laws
that ONLY are created, for one thing only....your sexual taste. Frankly...we don't care!
Last I knew..the rules were set my the Man above with Adam &Eve...
not by you.
This country is governed by OUR Constitution and NOT your bronze age goat herders myth ,so care to try again? We live in a secular nation and NOT a theocracy,if you don't like it move to some 3rd world country where you might fit right in! So very glad I could help!
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
you're trying to put words in my mouth i never posted or would post.
i guess lying comes easy for you
you totally lose any creditability when you do that
here again is what i actually wrote
you don't have a spiritual well being.
You have a perverted gay sex life in its place.
And that is where your problem is.
You don't know God.
Nobody does.
God doesn't exist.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
I don't care how many years you spent in a church you wasted those years and learned nothing.
i get a kick out of the fact whenever you or other gays ruin into a point you can't fight you fall back on the line its your opinion.
Gay sex is mentioned as wrong in the bible. Its there not my opinion but part of scripture.
So what? Working on a Friday evening is mentioned as being worthy of death by torture in the buy bull.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Aids is mostly spread through gay sex. That is a fact not an opinion.
The flu is mainly spread through means other than sex.
Christmas Spirit wrote:
Gays like you love to throw insults and name calling.
But what do you call someone who doesn't use a condom when engaging in anal sex ?

We don't spread hate we're telling you the truth and can't handle it. The hate is all on your end. Just look at the name calling in here. It comes far more from your side then ours.
here is where you say your famous line - that is all just your opinion. Yeah right.
One thing I've learned from Topix is that Christianity = hate.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are the wife because you talk like a whacked out woman during her menstral cycle
You are so stupid you don't even know old women don't have menstrual cycles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,741 - 39,760 of46,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••