Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43729 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Angry nonsense" that you are unable to remember, evidently. Gee.... a liar with a bad memory.
Yes. Angry nonsense. What, did I stutter?

How do you figure supporting marriage equality is lying?

Bad memory? I remember your halfassed paranoid reasons why poly should forever remain illegal. How could I forget? They are laughable.
1 post removed
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43731 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might consider discontinuing to comment on other people's intelligence, when you continually prove that you aren't that bright.
Oh the irony.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43732 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some other times in history when fundies said the same thing....
Women getting the vote.
Blacks getting citizenship.
Women entering the workforce.
Integration of schools.
Introduction of barcodes.
Inter-racial marriage.
End of slavery.
Woman's right to govern her own body.
History doesn't bode well for you Scott. While our country will always allow you to believe in your particular Sky Santa and Boogeyman, history always shows that the human equality established in our founding Constitution will ALWAYS overcome the religious endeavors of sheeple that think they are entitled to special privileges.
But I do love that you attribute equality with Satan. That says much about your character.
The United Sates of America.... In GOD We Trust......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#43733 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Angry nonsense" that you are unable to remember, evidently. Gee.... a liar with a bad memory.
So if I don't buy your lame reasons to deny marriage equality you think I don't remember them. Priceless.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43734 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't a religion, there are Relgions that derive themselves from Christianity.
Um, dearie, you said "look it up", so I did. Christianity is DEFINED as a religion. Your denial of that doesn't alter its definition.

How about this blossom, YOU look up "religion" and "denominations" and educate yourself moron. Or, you can present some evidence that Christianity isn't a religion. Good luck with that.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43735 Oct 31, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
First it's "Christianity isn't a religion." and now it's "Jesus was not a Jew he was Galilean."
If Jesus wasn't a Jew, then how could he possibly be the messiah?
Messiah means promised deliverer in Hebrew.

Location hidden

#43736 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a myth, JESUS was not a Jew. He was a Galilean which means he was from galilee. Before you say something silly no, Galilean isn't a Relgion either.
Oh I see. Your and anti-Semite too. Got it.

Mary was Jewish, it is clearly established. Jesus being her son would be a Jew as well. The gospel of Luke notes that Jesus was circumcised according to Jewish tradition.

Carry on nutjob.

Location hidden

#43737 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
This will explain Christianity to you.
carm.org/christianity/christian.../christiani ...
Your link doesn't work. Apparantly it is aligned with your brain.

Location hidden

#43738 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
This will explain Christianity to you.
carm.org/christianity/christian.../christiani ...
No worries, I just looked at carm.org . Sorry dear, but a fringe group of fundies doesn't get to make up new meanings for words that already have them. Enjoy your cult though, it looks creepy, you will fit right in.

Location hidden

#43739 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Theories aren't fact, they are speculation. They are meant to be that way so scientists can change their minds and keep coming up with new silliness.
Your lack of comprehensive skills is astounding.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43740 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was Jewish
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43741 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is a person who follows CHRIST. No one else nothing else. There aren't any rituals or or traditions that are followed. Only the WORD of GOD.
You've pretty much proved your idiocy. Perhaps you should just shut up now.

Location hidden

#43742 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Sates of America.... In GOD We Trust......
"In God We Trust" is not part of our founding Constitution moron. "In God We Trust" is a motto that was inserted into our lexicon over 100 years AFTER our founding principals were established.

Feel free to try again idiot.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43743 Oct 31, 2013
You really are stupid.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You've pretty much proved your idiocy. Perhaps you should just shut up now.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43744 Oct 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG........

I'm Jewish. I can read Hebrew. It means 'anointed one' in English.... and it usually refers to a king.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43745 Oct 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I don't buy your lame reasons to deny marriage equality you think I don't remember them. Priceless.
They aren't 'my' reasons, dumbass. They are the conclusions from experts in the field who gathered the actual data. You know... all those books in the library you had to read when you studied cultural anthropology????? Sure you did....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43746 Oct 31, 2013
CDC wrote:
You really are stupid.
<quoted text>
hahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah

Run out of excuses for your idiocy?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43747 Oct 31, 2013
How so very ignorant of you.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG........
I'm Jewish. I can read Hebrew. It means 'anointed one' in English.... and it usually refers to a king.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43748 Oct 31, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of comprehensive skills is astounding.
It's really sad to think that there are people like this in our country. Very, very sad.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43749 Oct 31, 2013
So let's hear you spin on the Torah.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min thetruth 12,496
News Clinton: Republicans Want to Round Up Illegal I... 5 min Urineidiot 13
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 5 min thetruth 47,770
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min red and right 173,388
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,275,068
Time to go? 22 min Not Truly Affected 3,239
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 38 min PPghouls 674
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr LeDuped 193,554
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr positronium 340,745
News As Biden weighs 2016 bid, donors so far stick b... 2 hr Denny CranesPlace 53
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 3 hr FlatbushSam 53
More from around the web