Bibi victorious

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: New York Post 61

If Barack Obama believed before that "Israel doesn't know what its own best interests are" - a remark he's said to have repeated several times in private recently - Benjamin Netanyahu's election yesterday to a third term as prime minister will only reinforce the president's view.

Full Story
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#42 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>

Bottom line is that righties are trying desperately to make an issue out of this in order to embarrass or even impeach their President, while the actual terrorists are ignored. And I find that utterly disgraceful.
No one gives a flying f**k how you find anything, you miserable waste of breathable air.

The only "utterly disgraceful" behavior was displayed by Hillary and her "What difference, at this point, does it make?" comment.
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#44 Jan 23, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a flying f**k how you find anything, you miserable waste of breathable air.
The only "utterly disgraceful" behavior was displayed by Hillary and her "What difference, at this point, does it make?" comment.
Nice meltdown, Pain in the Citizen. Is there someone there who can mop up the mess?

ROTFLMAO!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice meltdown, Pain in the Citizen. Is there someone there who can mop up the mess?
ROTFLMAO!
What? Look whose talkin', the little girl leftist ass Professor Fartsack.....LOLOLOLOL! Oh man, you're delusions would be worth clinical study....if anybody gave a sht.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#46 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying the CIA lied? Since they were Ms. Rice's source?
I've heard it suggested that CIA and the administration kept this under wraps for awhile for security reasons while investigating the attack and those who claimed responsibility.
What about that, or do you just dismiss it out of hand?
No, I'm saying at the very least that they knew on the 15th and still sent Rice out on the 16th to misinform the American people.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#47 Jan 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
This from the idiot hypocrite who just posted: "You disagreed with me, poopy-head, so you're WRONG, nyahh-nyahh nyah NYAAAAHH nyahh!"

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#48 Jan 23, 2013
would it be impolite to note Likkud and it right wing allies lost seats

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#49 Jan 24, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying at the very least that they knew on the 15th and still sent Rice out on the 16th to misinform the American people.
I really don't give a damn. As Hillary said, who cares? Four people dead, terrorists to blame. Attacking the administration is worse than irrelevant, it's anti-American.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#50 Jan 24, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the idiot hypocrite who just posted: "You disagreed with me, poopy-head, so you're WRONG, nyahh-nyahh nyah NYAAAAHH nyahh!"
Wow...sarcasm goes RIGHT over your head, doesn't it? LOL
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't give a damn. As Hillary said, who cares? Four people dead, terrorists to blame. Attacking the administration is worse than irrelevant, it's anti-American.
And nobody gives a damn about you, Professor Fartsack. YOU are irrelevant and anti-American and we all thank God you have absolutely no authority nor influence in the real world.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#52 Jan 24, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
And nobody gives a damn about me, Professor, I'm just a Fartsack. I stalk cause I'm irrelevant and anti-American and you all should thank God Ihave absolutely no authority nor influence in the real world.
If I wasn't an agnostic, I would.:)
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wasn't an agnostic, I would.:)
Of course Professor Fartsack, you are an amoral, arrogant leftist POS and I thank God I am not you.
Oliver Comwell

Accrington, UK

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
The teabaggers on here praising an Israel and putting America down.
Putting Israel's interest above our own.
One word.
MOVE.
www.israirairlines.com - Cached
Take Beck with you.
He seemed to love it over there.
Please don't give them that idea,there are more than enough Foreign settler lunatics there already.

Location hidden

#55 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. People like you don't give a damn about the truth. Talk about "anti-American". Why did they lie about it?

Location hidden

#56 Jan 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, people like you don't give a damn about the truth. If that would have been the Bush administration you would have been all over it like stink on sh*t....

Location hidden

#57 Jan 24, 2013
sorry about the double post..
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#58 Jan 24, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give them that idea,there are more than enough Foreign settler lunatics there already.
Just a suggestion, they would never leave here.

Besides, every now and again an actual war breaks out with real bullets.

They would never come closer than 2000 km to that.

They send "other" people.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#59 Jan 25, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. People like you don't give a damn about the truth. Talk about "anti-American". Why did they lie about it?
When you can PROVE someone was "lying about it," at least for anything other than security reasons, get back to me,'kay?

The problem is that people like YOU put this obsession over punishing the administration ahead of anything else. Hint: it makes you look kinda anti-American.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#60 Jan 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can PROVE someone was "lying about it," at least for anything other than security reasons, get back to me,'kay?
The problem is that people like YOU put this obsession over punishing the administration ahead of anything else. Hint: it makes you look kinda anti-American.
No Professor Fartsack, YOU are the anti-American leftist POS. The U.S. is NOT an amoral, leftist/communist nation. Fortunately leftist turds like you have no authority in the real world.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#61 Jan 25, 2013
lost-cause wrote:
sorry about the double post..
You should have been embarrassed to post that even ONCE....:)

Location hidden

#62 Jan 25, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
"On Sept. 15, 2012, Ms. Rice received her briefing materials with the CIA-authored talking points referencing the attack emerging from a protest. That day, the CIA began receiving reports that there had not been a protest."

They knew ^^^ and told a different story. What security risk would there have been in simply saying that it was a terrorist attack and we don't have all the details yet?

"punishing the administration ahead of anything else"

Pot meet kettle.^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 171,535
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 5 min Dee Dee Dee 51
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,189,503
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 6 min yup 1,665
Obama staying out of the GOP crossfire in shutd... 7 min Le Jimbo 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Sharrp Shooter 312,196
With poll, Obama foundation hints at library's ... 9 min alice 7
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 9 min mjjcpa 360
More from around the web