Impeachment not a top priority on Dem...

Impeachment not a top priority on Democrats' agenda

There are 121 comments on the CBS News story from Friday Nov 23, titled Impeachment not a top priority on Democrats' agenda. In it, CBS News reports that:

As House Democrats begin laying out the vision for their new majority, that item is noticeably missing from the to-do list and firmly on the margins. The agenda for now includes spending on public works projects, lowering health care costs and increasing oversight of the administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Friday Nov 23
Why waste the effort, time and money on this useless buffoon? He will be voted out of office ... we can wait.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#2 Friday Nov 23
Spock , you show everyday that you'll do whatever harms America.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#3 Friday Nov 23
Spock.. Why are you loons for America getting invaded, why do you care more about illegal aliens more than U. S. Citizens? Please tell me why
1 post removed
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#5 Friday Nov 23
Jan2018 wrote:
Actually it seems amazing that the ueber-a-hole isn't taking credit for the captured Bin Laden.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#6 Friday Nov 23
Jan2018 wrote:
Spock.. Why are you loons for America getting invaded, why do you care more about illegal aliens more than U. S. Citizens? Please tell me why
What are you f-ing moron talking about now? If could just educate your moronic self and stop listening to the Orange Ape, you'd know that Obama doubled the boarder patrol and increased the budget for border security to 18 Billion. And NO we don't need a wall we already have one.
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Friday Nov 23
What specific High Crime or Misdemeanor has President Trump committed?
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#8 Friday Nov 23
Spock.... We have string for a wall that your freinds climb over, as for Obama protecting the border.... Your full of shit, ever hear of his catch and release?
mrgleeble

Columbus, OH

#9 Friday Nov 23
That's the problem with Speaker Nancy. She has no guts and won't go after criminal behavior even when it's destroying the nation. We need a tough Speaker with the ability to put the national interest above politics-as-usual.
1 post removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Friday Nov 23
I'd wait for the Mueller investigation to conclude.I believe after that it would be impossible not to impeach Trump. Let the noose continue to tighten until Donald either resigns or faces what his criminal life has earned him.
1 post removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Friday Nov 23
We have sort of a wall, topped with rolls of barbed wire. Don't see the criminal illegals so eager to swarm the border now. It is horrible the people couldn't enter legally, but most of the men can't pass the criminal back ground check. They have to hide behind the women, and children,, and hope to sneak in. Not as easy to do as it was under Obama, and Bush.
3 posts removed
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#17 Saturday Nov 24
They're even nuttier than they were before their great blue wave took a flop
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#18 Saturday Nov 24
Ya, top of their agenda, is to stop everything helpful to Leagal Americans.
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#19 Saturday Nov 24
mrgleeble wrote:
That's the problem with Speaker Nancy. She has no guts and won't go after criminal behavior even when it's destroying the nation. We need a tough Speaker with the ability to put the national interest above politics-as-usual.
". We need a tough Speaker with the ability to put the national interest above politics-as-usual"
Someone like 28 year old O' Cortez or maybe one of those two Muslim broads that were elected?
2 posts removed
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#22 Saturday Nov 24
Jan2018 wrote:
"One of the WETTEST we've ever seen from the *standpoint* of WATER"
- Donald J. Trump
Bubba

United States

#23 Saturday Nov 24
Cowards!!!! They are afraid of Trump!!!

Location hidden

#24 Saturday Nov 24
Bubba wrote:
Cowards!!!! They are afraid of Trump!!!
I'm also afraid of every mindless idiot who steals power and tries to affect my life.
Quirky

Arvada, CO

#25 Saturday Nov 24
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

What are you f-ing moron talking about now? If could just educate your moronic self and stop listening to the Orange Ape, you'd know that Obama doubled the boarder patrol and increased the budget for border security to 18 Billion. And NO we don't need a wall we already have one.
Frijolero , LA Raza , Buttwipe!
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#26 Saturday Nov 24
Spock... Didn't Obama take credit for it, when the navy seals did it?
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#27 Saturday Nov 24
Lawrence wolf.... Your life is over the border. Aren't you from Mexico?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#29 Saturday Nov 24
Jan2018 wrote:
Spock... Didn't Obama take credit for it, when the navy seals did it?
Dear Imbecile,

Obama ordered the search, then gave the okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 6 min DR X 209
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min WasteWater 121,830
News News 13 Mins Ago O'Rourke, other Dems don't wan... 7 min NICK 26
News Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller inte... 9 min WasteWater 87
News Guard troops will be back for Christmas (Nov '09) 31 min C Kersey 20
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Hudson 367,227
News Comey says House Republicans are 'shameful' aft... 38 min WasteWater 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min Cheech the Conser... 1,875,598
News Donald Trump says US military to build border w... 3 hr WasteWater 351