Nancy Pelosi says she is 100 percent ...

Nancy Pelosi says she is 100 percent certain Democrats will win the House on Election Day

There are 14 comments on the USA Today story from Tuesday Nov 6, titled Nancy Pelosi says she is 100 percent certain Democrats will win the House on Election Day. In it, USA Today reports that:

"I feel confident that we will win, it's just a question of what the size of the victory is," she said. Nancy Pelosi says she is 100 percent certain Democrats will win the House on Election Day "I feel confident that we will win, it's just a question of what the size of the victory is," she said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Tuesday Nov 6
"Can you imagine this old hag sitting behind...."

I don't have to imagine your R. misogyny but I am unable to imagine what is wrong with R. women that they put up with it.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Tuesday Nov 6
If someone asks you if you are 100 percent certain about something, and you reply, "yes," then you'd better be 100 percent right.

There's precious few things in life you can be 100 percent certain about, that is, if you're being rational.

Of course I hope she's correct about a change in the House.
Lanie Smith

Arcanum, OH

#4 Tuesday Nov 6
One of the most corrupt people in congress and people were dumb enough to vote for these idiots. maybe its what they deserve.
Shirvell s Shrivel

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Tuesday Nov 6
Lanie Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most corrupt people in congress and people were dumb enough to vote for these idiots. maybe its what they deserve.
Since you are unwilling to learn our shared language of English you will have to self deport.
NancyP

Lakeport, CA

#6 Tuesday Nov 6
We better win damn it.

Dammmn that Donald Bush!
Peoplearedumb

Fresno, CA

#7 Tuesday Nov 6
Maybe Nancy Pelosi should be 100 percent sure of what to do with all the homeless people in california..just saying
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#8 Wednesday Nov 7
So how did NANCY Pelosi know Democrats would win? Did the walking dead vote?

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#9 Wednesday Nov 7
Shirvell s Shrivel wrote:
<quoted text>

Since you are unwilling to learn our shared language of English you will have to self deport.
Written English Language Corrections:
1) You added the unnecessary word "of", mainly because you failed to construct a proper sentence.
The correct, properly-constructed sentence would have read:
"Since you are unwilling to learn our shared, written English language, you will have to self-deport."

2) Even if we ignore your colossal failure to construct a simple sentence, you forgot the required comma after the word "English"..which would have elevated your mangled verbiage from 2nd Grade level to 3rd Grade level.

3) You failed to hyphenate the common phrase "self-deport."

Verdict:
Don't quit your day job.
See what happens when you skip your ESL classes?

Q.: Why does the last, slowest monkey that makes it up the rope ladder to freedom always turn around and mock all the better monkeys he just trampled to save his own sorry ass?

A.: Even the ugliest hen thinks she's laid the best egg.
Fossil Face Nancy

Bronx, NY

#10 Wednesday Nov 7
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Froglip Trump

Alexandria, VA

#11 Wednesday Nov 7
Whos pregnant again??
1 post removed
mrgleeble

Columbus, OH

#13 Wednesday Nov 7
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
Can you imagine this old hag sitting behind Trump during one of those SOU addresses, chewing her lip while shaking uncontrollably from one her alcoholism episodes and Trump turns around and pours her a drink so she won't freak out, Pence would just sit there and pat her while she chugs her drink.
Wait a minute, I got that old reprobate mixed up with the other reprobate, Hillary, or did I?
I can't imagine any reTHUGlican doing anything but lying, slandering, and smearing women. You're the filth of the sewers, every one of you.
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Wednesday Nov 7
Peoplearedumb wrote:
Maybe Nancy Pelosi should be 100 percent sure of what to do with all the homeless people in california..just saying
Charity starts at home, that's the right thing to do, but instead the Democrats are calling all the poor and criminals from other countries, and they are coming by the thousands.

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#15 Wednesday Nov 7
Can you imagine this old hag sitting behind Trump during one of those SOU addresses, chewing her lip while shaking uncontrollably from one her alcoholism episodes and Trump turns around and pours her a drink so she won't freak out, Pence would just sit there and pat her while she chugs her drink.
Wait a minute, I got that old reprobate mixed up with the other reprobate, Hillary, or did I?
sounds more like your mother
1 post removed
General Kabaka Oba

Winchester, IN

#17 Thursday Nov 8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 365,790
News Newcomer Andy Kim beats GOP Rep. MacArthur in N... 1 hr Jan2018 1
News Schumer says acting AG should recuse himself 1 hr Say What 256
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr White Ghost 1,858,329
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Dada 11,413
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 2 hr onemale 2,109
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr replaytime 223,710
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 3 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 110
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 hr Burris 115,044
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 4 hr inbred Genius 157