GOP Seeks Coverage Choices In Health ...

GOP Seeks Coverage Choices In Health Law They Hate

There are 44 comments on the National Public Radio story from Apr 6, 2014, titled GOP Seeks Coverage Choices In Health Law They Hate. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

At the prodding of business organizations, House Republicans quietly secured a recent change in President Barack Obama's health law to expand coverage choices, a striking, one-of-a-kind departure from dozens of high-decibel attempts to repeal or dismember it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Medinah, IL

#70 Apr 8, 2014
Of course it is a Scam, and it will be changed so much by the Republican House of Representatives, and Senate you won't even recognize it this time next year. I think it is funny the President thinks he can make changes, but Congress that is supposed to make the changes, cannot. Has there ever been a piece of legislation so disliked in our history? That is what is nice about our government. If we hate a law we can repeal it, or fix all the problems simply by electing new law makers.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71 Apr 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
it will be changed .
Dear "change" is progress over beating the repube "repeal drum".

Well done.

Btw, most intelligent folks know that changes will be made down the road.

Well done.
1 post removed

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#73 Apr 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
we will make the changes we believe in.
America made that change in '08.
Progressive Dave

Fort Yates, ND

#74 Apr 8, 2014
With Obamacare I saved over $2,000 a month. Once everyone is made to sign up I expect to get my cost down to around $80 a month. The tbagging neocons can kma,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 dead in 'hate crime' shooting at S.C. church 5 min goonsquad 423
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 5 min johnplustwomore 2,284
Time to go? 7 min Younohoo 802
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min woodtick57 333,117
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 8 min goonsquad 483
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,251,986
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 10 min Hue 2,250
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 20 min Memo From Turner 97
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min woodtick57 186,468
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 733
More from around the web