Anti-abortion group defends billboard...

Anti-abortion group defends billboards of Obama

There are 3 comments on the Abc13.com story from Apr 23, 2011, titled Anti-abortion group defends billboards of Obama. In it, Abc13.com reports that:

A Texas anti-abortion group on Saturday defended its billboard campaign on Chicago's South Side that uses an image of President Barack Obama, while community groups said they hope to encourage residents to talk frankly about women's health in low-income neighborhoods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc13.com.

lesehanseo

Surabaya, Indonesia

#1 Apr 23, 2011
Klaus

Tillsonburg, Canada

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Actually,the chimp is the poster boy for why abortion should be free and encouraged for non-Whites.
1 post removed
Bryce
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min josh 468
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Brian_G 311,155
News The Republican Party is dead 41 min Le Jimbo 670
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 41 min Brian_G 6,003
News South Carolina Gov. Haley signs bill banning ab... 43 min Le Jimbo 1
News Eleven states sue Obama administration 43 min Le Jimbo 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Le Jimbo 224,867
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr USA finest 8,508
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 384,013
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 2 hr John C 100
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Incognito4Ever 1,382,931
More from around the web