Politically Uncorrected | Election Da...

Politically Uncorrected | Election Day is candidates' D-Day

There are 2 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from May 8, 2014, titled Politically Uncorrected | Election Day is candidates' D-Day. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

"D-Day," June 6, 1944, was the never-to-be-forgotten day allied forces launched the crucial Normandy invasion that ultimately defeated Adolf Hitler and ended World War II in Europe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

lady

Columbia, PA

#1 May 8, 2014
Fck Election Day it's all rigged any way. the only good thing I learned about Hitler was how to create your own party and take power.
I mean it's not everyday your a Private in the first World War than take over a whole F'n Country and half the world.
In my opinion he was a bold nut
Information to some can be very dangerous as in his case however if you can do good with it imagine the changes...
I say Amerkans should create an independant party to take power and than once the appropriate party members get seats than you can begin your own agenda mine just happens to be flushing out all the corrupt turds in out systems and changing the so called "Amerikan way" both Judicially, Legislative joke of branches
But as long as it remains this way AMERIKANS will always be slaves and continue to fall victim to the political scams and Bull shit.
What ever
lady

Columbia, PA

#2 May 8, 2014
It's all rigged cause it's the same kind of charicters to choose from they are all legal thiefs and liars with degrees.
The chosen few to choose from it's not like we as Amerikans could even "nominate a good candidate to vote for so screw your so called rigged and corrupt electkions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 182,711
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min sassyjm 309,905
News National poll shows no clear GOP frontrunner 4 min Gary 2
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 4 min Sam Johnson 66
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,233,904
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min Bam 2,443
Republican Women are Saying: 10 min Protester 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min - Lady Liberty - 328,572
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 1 hr Synque 147
News Ireland same-sex marriage 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 225
More from around the web