Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Fox News 1,460

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 17, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1673 Oct 8, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Angry teabooger taliban propaganda.
What did you find angry in '2016, Obama's America'? I found it very thoughtful, not the least bit emotional. Did you even watch it?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1674 Oct 8, 2012
Electoral Vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

The fright wing taliban would have you think he's winning.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#1676 Oct 9, 2012
Gallup: Obama 50% rugby 45%

Electoral Vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

hahahahahahaha
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#1678 Oct 9, 2012
"Romney's Mormon Generation Gap"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/revealing-morm...

Then there's his....women gap......veterans gap....senior gap....latino gap.....hispanic gap.........47% gap.......

hahahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#1679 Oct 9, 2012
"Nickelodeon TV says Romney skipped kids' questions"

He found attempting to read "My Pet Goat' to be a difficult task.....like flubya did.

hahahahahahaha

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1680 Oct 9, 2012
Obama sits for interview -- with NICKELODEON...
http://drudgereport.com/

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1681 Oct 9, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>He just released his 2011 return last Romney releases tax return last Thursday; have you been sleeping?
<quoted text>No way! I don't care what Romney does with his money; I care what Obama is doing with our taxes, our money.
<quoted text>Prove it.
<quoted text>Last week, Senate majority leader Harry Reid(D) said Romney paid no taxes, yesterday OregonSUX said Romney paid too much in taxes; it's hard to keep up.
It's not up to the accused to prove his innocence; we live in America where the prosecution must prove its case.
Release the 10 years. Romney Sr. said that a few years can be easily manipulated which is why he said 12 years.

12 years total you putzhead. What is Bishoprick Romney, the filthy tax dodging flip flopping liar.

Hey, there he is today attacking teachers as unnecessary...fire them all according to Romney. He also attacked fire fighters in the same way. Romney is out to fire everyone so he can get a ZERO Percent tax rate for himself and his billionaire masters.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1682 Oct 9, 2012
"Nickelodeon TV says Romney skipped kids' questions"
He found attempting to read "My Pet Goat' to be a difficult task.....like flubya did.
hahahahahahaha
"Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children’

A candidate for the Arkansas legislature, Charlie Fuqua, says children who don’t demonstrate “respect for parents” should be put to death, the Arkansas Times reports. Fuqua is a former member of the Arkansas legislature and has received support from the Arkansas Republican Party and two sitting members of Congress.

Here’s the key passage from Fuqua’s 2012 book,“God’s Law: The Only Political Solution“:

The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21"

This is Romney's boy.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1683 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican Candidate In Arkansas Says Parents Should Seek Death Penalty Against ‘Rebellious Children’
A candidate for the Arkansas legislature, Charlie Fuqua, says children who don’t demonstrate “respect for parents” should be put to death, the Arkansas Times reports. Fuqua is a former member of the Arkansas legislature and has received support from the Arkansas Republican Party and two sitting members of Congress.
Here’s the key passage from Fuqua’s 2012 book,“God’s Law: The Only Political Solution“:
The maintenance of civil order in society rests on the foundation of family discipline. Therefore, a child who disrespects his parents must be permanently removed from society in a way that gives an example to all other children of the importance of respect for parents. The death penalty for rebellious children is not something to be taken lightly. The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21"
This is Romney's boy.
Tonight on PBS. 9-11. A look at the candidates....rugby exposed....why he doesn't talk about his family life....as a child, his family moved to Mexico to avoid mormon persecution and delve into polygamy.

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#1684 Oct 9, 2012
FORWAR. D. Vs. repeal an rape
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1686 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Romney's boy.
All the whacko cons suffer from mental instability and are rebellious. I suggest a government-funded program to get them all together to make a snuff film. Deut 21:18-21.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1687 Oct 10, 2012
Ann Romney accuses Obama of showing 'poor sportsmanship'

Little orphan annie called him out for not accepting debate defeat. Just like the cons who couldn't accept Obama beating them in '08 and couldn't get over it. "petulant child(ren)"

hahahahahahahahaha

She has these cons pegged.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1688 Oct 10, 2012
"Mitt Romney leads a party packed with paranoids and fabulists"

hahahahahahahahahaha....bullse ye

“Baby, Say My Name.”

Since: Nov 10

The Queen is in the house.

#1689 Oct 10, 2012
Obama is sooo f*cking hot and sexy. Mmmm...I want some.

VOTE OBAMA 2012!!!
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#1690 Oct 10, 2012
Romney's Bain advisers aided China, Russia growth

As Bain & Co. head in the early 1990s, Mitt Romney presided over the corporate strategy firm’s expanding operations into China and Russia.

In 1993, under Romney’s oversight, Bain branched out in Beijing, where the firm’s consultants held a series of management seminars for Chinese government trade officials, according to documents, interviews and media accounts. At the same time, Bain consultants were advising Russian officials and conducting seminars to aid the post-Soviet business privatization campaign, according to State Department files.

Romney has not talked publicly about Bain’s expansion into China and Russia or his oversight of the firm’s moves there. Romney campaign spokeswoman Michele Davis would not respond to detailed questions about Romney’s oversight of Bain & Co.’s consulting work.

(Now he criticizes them both, but still takes money from Hong Kong)

hahahahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Bowmansville, PA

#1692 Oct 11, 2012
Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent.

Hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#1693 Oct 11, 2012
Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent.
Hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“.
What a truly despicable regime,with their
shining example of leadership,and desperate
strokes,for desperate folks,they will get the
Black votes,Hispanic votes (paid for by amnesty)
and the rest is sending a thrill up Mathews Butt!!

Depends reported a huge rush for their
Product by Registered Democrats???????
Why on earth is that happening??? LOL..
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1694 Oct 11, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
....teabooger-taliban ramblings.

hahahahahahaha
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#1695 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
....teabooger-taliban ramblings.
hahahahahahaha
Clinton begs please do not send me to the Middle
East,they have REAL SNIPERS there..Asks Obama did
you every hear of the Golden Zipper? No,well let
me show you!!!

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#1696 Oct 11, 2012
ChocolateQueen001 wrote:
Obama is sooo f*cking hot and sexy. Mmmm...I want some.
VOTE OBAMA 2012!!!
His hair is nappy, but do he know his pappy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,124,840
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 10 min spud 12
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 min i hate the cover ... 3,866
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 120,759
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min baaaaaaaaaaaaaa 158,645
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 19 min spud 151
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 19 min RustyS 45
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 58 min Coffee Party 269,553
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 7 hr OccupyThis 482

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE