Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks

There are 20 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 17, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1570 Sep 16, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romney landslide will be Reaganesque.
Party at carter's to follow.
You'll be the only one attending, if your caregiver isn't busy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1571 Sep 16, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
The cons got what they nominated. A stiff. It just isn't the time for rugby the professional Presidential condidate.
But once hell freezes over, Romney's a shoo-in.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1573 Sep 17, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Does O. have a citation for Romney's support of the Vietnam war? O. is wrong about so much, it's hard to tell when he's not just spouting Democrat propaganda.
<quoted text>Our enemies are always trying to incite mob violence and the Embassy statement was an apology condemning free speech in America. Romney was right to talk about that disgrace. Our State Department is supposed to promote our Constitutional values, it didn't even do that and instead babbled about "abuse the universal right of free speech". Down with a government that won't stand up for our absolute right to free speech.
<quoted text>Government has no place disavowing anyone's freedom. If you want a film critic, I hear Roger Ebert is still alive. I'm glad Romney didn't disavow or recommend any films.
<quoted text>We're not electing a movie critic, we're electing a President to defend EVERY American's free speech. I don't agree with 99% of what O. posts, but I defend his right to say it.
Bill Maher's made a bigoted, anti-religion film,'Religulous' and Obama hasn't given back the $1,000,000 Maher donated to his campaign. I don't expect Obama to criticize Bill Maher or Romney to criticize ANYBODY'S free speech.
<quoted text>The G.O.P. cheered Eastwood's condemning Obama's hypocrisy and incompetence:
Clint Eastwood:... I know you were against the war in Iraq, and that’s okay. But you thought the war in Afghanistan was OK. You know, I mean -- you thought that was something worth doing. We didn’t check with the Russians to see how did it -- they did there for 10 years.
But we did it, and it is something to be thought about, and I think that, when we get to maybe -- I think you’ve mentioned something about having a target date for bringing everybody home. You gave that target date, and I think Mr. Romney asked the only sensible question, you know, he says,“Why are you giving the date out now? Why don’t you just bring them home tomorrow morning?”
(APPLAUSE)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rnc-20...
You are a climate change denier.

Bwahahahahahahahaha. No one takes you seriously.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

#1574 Sep 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a climate change denier.
Bwahahahahahahahaha. No one takes you seriously.
But we never see you with any facts of your own. No one takes you seriously.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1575 Sep 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
You are a climate change denier. Bwahahahahahahahaha. No one takes you seriously.
I don't deny the existence of climate change; climate always changes. Climate either warms, cools or stays about the same. When climate temperature doesn't change, it does so blindingly fast, immediately.

I just question the efficacy of climate change mitigation when we've had no experimental tests to show it won't cause more harm than good.

I notice O.S. changed the subject, is that because he can't deal with the issues, uses distraction and insult instead of reason?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1576 Sep 17, 2012
"Romney's health care plans don't exempt today's seniors"

Repealing the health law would mean higher Medicare premiums, the Kaiser Family Foundation found in a recent analysis. Wellness visits and prescription drugs also would cost more.

The central rugby lie. Beware seniors.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#1577 Sep 17, 2012
obarry wrote:
<quoted text>
But we never see you with any facts of your own. No one takes you seriously.
We use Sux2BOregonSux as evidence of liberal hate and stupidity.

He's the topix jester.

Location hidden

#1578 Sep 18, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I don't deny the existence of climate change; climate always changes. Climate either warms, cools or stays about the same. When climate temperature doesn't change, it does so blindingly fast, immediately.
I just question the efficacy of climate change mitigation when we've had no experimental tests to show it won't cause more harm than good.
I notice O.S. changed the subject, is that because he can't deal with the issues, uses distraction and insult instead of reason?
What climate change mitigation are you talking about. Do tell.

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Location hidden

#1579 Sep 18, 2012
"Romney's health care plans don't exempt today's seniors"
Repealing the health law would mean higher Medicare premiums, the Kaiser Family Foundation found in a recent analysis. Wellness visits and prescription drugs also would cost more.
The central rugby lie. Beware seniors.
Ryan/Romney's Medicare plan, the one they keep advertising in battle ground states, will KILL Medicare by 2016.

Gives new meaning to the term FOUR MORE YEARS.

They keep thinking, inexplicably, that pretending to protect those 55 and older insulates them from people worrying about Medicare.
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1581 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan/Romney's Medicare plan, the one they keep advertising in battle ground states, will KILL Medicare by 2016.
They keep thinking, inexplicably, that pretending to protect those 55 and older insulates them from people worrying about Medicare.
These are part of the 47% he doesn't care about.
1 post removed

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#1583 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
What climate change mitigation are you talking about. Do tell. Bwahahahahahahaha.
I'm talking about restricting man made greenhouse gas emissions and various plans to sequester CO2 from the atmosphere. What climate change mitigation are you talking about?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#1584 Sep 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Since Ryan's plan doesn't change anything for those over 55 years old, that's O.S.'s statement is untrue.
OregonSUX wrote:
Our economy can't afford four more years of Obama.

OregonSUX wrote:
We need to reform entitlements. Reform must be effective and as palatable as possible.

Obama doesn't have a Medicare plan, other than moving up the default date so he could fund ObamaCare.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#1585 Sep 18, 2012
teaparty taliban
This is the reason nobody trusts Democrats. Mere insults doesn't help the government balance its budget.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1586 Sep 18, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>This is the reason nobody trusts Democrats. Mere insults doesn't help the government balance its budget.
Neither did a phoney war in iraq. Thanks flubya.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1587 Sep 18, 2012
"Since Ryan's plan doesn't change anything for those over 55 years old, that's O.S.'s statement is untrue."

So taking away seniors donut hole coverage doesn't count because they can sell their homes to cover their meds? Gotcha.

Location hidden

#1588 Sep 18, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about restricting man made greenhouse gas emissions and various plans to sequester CO2 from the atmosphere. What climate change mitigation are you talking about?
What, specifically, are you talking about. What specific processes.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1589 Sep 19, 2012
Negative attacks from within. rugby didn't count on these. hahahahahahahaha:

Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”

Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”

Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"

Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”

Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"

VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"

Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#1590 Sep 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
What, specifically, are you talking about. What specific processes.
No, I'm not lobbying for a specific climate change mitigation process. I'm looking for ANY climate change mitigation experiment, test, demonstration, trial or sample that shows even the smallest measurable temperature change. I don't have a favorite, I haven't found any that work.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#1591 Sep 20, 2012
Negative attacks from within. rugby didn't count on these. hahahahahahahaha:
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”
Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”
Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"
Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”
Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"
VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"
Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”
The remark was inartful, but true.

what's remarkable is how thelamestream media allows itself to be manipulated. It's why they are going out of business fast.

WW3 is starting in the mideast while the golfer-in-chief campaigns.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1592 Sep 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The remark was inartful, but true.
what's remarkable is how thelamestream media allows itself to be manipulated. It's why they are going out of business fast.
WW3 is starting in the mideast while the golfer-in-chief campaigns.
The only group he ha(d)s a lead among is(was) old, angry white voters on SSI that pay no taxes. After his calling them dependents, now they're angrier.

hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-John McCain staffer: Seeing Sarah Palin give... 4 min Tazo 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DEATH 1,223,558
News Rand Paul: Societal problems in Baltimore inclu... 5 min goonsquad 141
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 7 min Really? 434
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo 180,138
News Boehner says recent fatal police encounters in ... 8 min goonsquad 7
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min NorCal Native 59,506
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min positronium 326,017
More from around the web