Double standard seen in white man's k...

Double standard seen in white man's killing

There are 1006 comments on the Washington Times story from Aug 21, 2013, titled Double standard seen in white man's killing. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Five days after an Australian college student was gunned down by a trio of "bored" Oklahoma teens, the political and social reverberations continue to build across the nation and abroad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#554 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
You can "guarantee" uncertainties.
Thanks for the laugh.
Just remember, I predicted it here first.

Just as I predicted Zimmerman would be let go once I say the makeup of the jury.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#555 Aug 25, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
So much misplaced anger about a seventeen year old who you have no idea how he would have turned out because he did not have the chance to "grow up" to adulthood.

After all Bush-baby had quite a record and he turned out to be a president so don't make assumptions based on your bigotry.

Tawas City, Michigan

#556 Aug 25, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all kinds of whites and I know all kinds of blacks and asians. You don't have a patent on the issue of race (or racism) nor is it racist to disagree and refute the viewpoints of non whites. I do not like someone because they are black nor do I hate them for being black.
I do not over identify with victims nor do I have glowing admiration for all successful.
Your continuing bile and anger shows a man who uses blacks as a tool to vent anger, not because you have any great love for them. In the 100's of posts that I have read, you usually express anger for everything, love for very little. You are an extremely bitter man.
Actually I'm a very happy man; I just love screwing with you racists and pointing out your stupidity & hypocrisy.

You make it so easy.

Tawas City, Michigan

#557 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !
You are all those things in one person? Cool. You show apply for a tour with Barnum and Bailey. You are one rare human. I'm assuming you're human of course
Rare?

Nope, just a multiple member of the 10% club.

Oh, I forgot red hair & blue eyes as well.

Tawas City, Michigan

#558 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Orenthal James Simpson got away with murder.
Agreed.

As did Zimmerman.

As will the white defendant in this Oklahoma killing.

But alas, the 2 black ones will fry.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#559 Aug 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter who they hate, you still have to prove they targeted THIS PARTICULAR PERSON because he was white if you're going to prove it's a hate crime.
Sorry Charlie, but that's how it works whether the victim is white, black, Asian, gay, straight, female, jewish, etc, etc, etc.
You must get dizzy switching shoes from one foot to the other so fast.

Tawas City, Michigan

#560 Aug 25, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud of you now when the $$ tanks I want your recipe on how your going to cook all that gold and silver!!!
Why would I try to cook gold & silver?

When the dollar "tanks", the only thing that will have any value is gold & silver and other commodities.

If you're referring to food, I'm essentially self sufficient there as well.

I've been training for this rodeo for decades.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#561 Aug 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm a very happy man;
No evidence of it from your posts.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#562 Aug 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I try to cook gold & silver?
When the dollar "tanks", the only thing that will have any value is gold & silver and other commodities.
If you're referring to food, I'm essentially self sufficient there as well.
I've been training for this rodeo for decades.
Gold and silver is worth little in an economic collapse.
Food on the other hand is everything and when people find out you have some you will have a lot less.
Are you going to shoot people over some carrots?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#563 Aug 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, I predicted it here first.
Just as I predicted Zimmerman would be let go once I say the makeup of the jury.
So the facts of a case that includes blacks and non-blacks on the respective sides are irrelevant to you?
Hopefully you can evolve into someone who actually looks at facts instead of hype and hatred and the other person's color or race or position. Facts mean things in a court of law.

Aside from all your "hate crime" crap, The fact is that a man was shot to death for simply being there. The shooter and his accomplices will go down. Their color will make no difference in court. You however will continue to spew your bullshit and claim the judicial system is rigged against the black man.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#564 Aug 25, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Food on the other hand is everything and when people find out you have some you will have a lot less.
Ya want to wager on that one? Gold and silver have always been used as tender for food and wares. It will be used in the coming collapse too.

Shoot someone over carrots? No. It would taint the carrots.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#565 Aug 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
As did Zimmerman.
As will the white defendant in this Oklahoma killing.
But alas, the 2 black ones will fry.
Who turned state's evidence? The white guy?
Apparently, as witnessed by reading your posts, all of the following is true about you.
It always comes down to race with you and your slanted view of things.
Facts of a case mean nothing to you, only what color the defendants and the jury are.
Legal definitions of words mean nothing to you.
It's all emotion and hate with you.
You are incapable of rational and objective thought.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#566 Aug 25, 2013
Absolutely.I believe it was Nixon that took us off the gold standard and began the"funny money" era.
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya want to wager on that one? Gold and silver have always been used as tender for food and wares. It will be used in the coming collapse too.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#567 Aug 25, 2013
Would I shoot people over some carrots? If they are my carrots, and they try to get them, they are dead. I don't play well with others, and I don't share with ickey strangers.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#568 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought wrote:
Absolutely.I believe it was Nixon that took us off the gold standard and began the"funny money" era.<quoted text>
hhhhhmmmm
No, I do believe that the "funny money" (assuming of course you are speaking of FIAT money) era started long before Nixon, and that was one of the reasons why the gold standard was jettisoned - to protect the lie behind the currency.

Tawas City, Michigan

#569 Aug 25, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence of it from your posts.
That says more about your powers of perception than my state of happiness.

The man I wanted as President was elected & then reelected.
Marriage equality is expanding across the nation.
The GOPasaurs are losing everyone but their racist old white male base.
I have all the money I need.
I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter.
My cats & chickens are quite entertaining.
The garden is producing like crazy.

Do I need to draw you a giant smiley face after every one of my posts?

Tawas City, Michigan

#570 Aug 25, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool!

Silver and gold have been commodities since civilization began.

If they are my carrots in my garden or my cellar?

YES, I will most definitely shoot ANYONE who tries to harm my family by stealing our food.

Tawas City, Michigan

#571 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
So the facts of a case that includes blacks and non-blacks on the respective sides are irrelevant to you?
Hopefully you can evolve into someone who actually looks at facts instead of hype and hatred and the other person's color or race or position. Facts mean things in a court of law.
Aside from all your "hate crime" crap, The fact is that a man was shot to death for simply being there. The shooter and his accomplices will go down. Their color will make no difference in court. You however will continue to spew your bullshit and claim the judicial system is rigged against the black man.
So judges and prosecutors and district attorneys and jurors have no personal biases which could ever affect their decision making?

Must be nice to live in Wonderland.

Meanwhile back in the real world we have people getting away with murder every day, and others convicted who are innocent. And race plays a large role in everything in life.

For whatever reason you want to give after the fact, just remember I predicted it BEFORE based on the race of the perpetrators and the race of the victim.

The 2 black guys are convicted of murder; the white one gets probation.

Tawas City, Michigan

#572 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who turned state's evidence? The white guy?
Apparently, as witnessed by reading your posts, all of the following is true about you.
It always comes down to race with you and your slanted view of things.
Facts of a case mean nothing to you, only what color the defendants and the jury are.
Legal definitions of words mean nothing to you.
It's all emotion and hate with you.
You are incapable of rational and objective thought.
No, I'm say that as an independent observer that in spite of any facts or legal definitions or anything else, our judicial system is still tilted against blacks.

That's why blacks get jail time for using crack, but whites get fines or probation for using cocaine; essentially the same drug but with vastly different punishments.

Care to explain why that is if it has nothing to do with race?
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#573 Aug 25, 2013
The "white one" is like Obama, a half breed. He drove the car. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't have a weapon. He was a petty thief. He and his pregnant girlfriend are suspected in several robberies around town. The black one had the gun, and planned the random killing, picking the jogger as his victim. The other black one had a weapon, but didn't fire it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you consider politicians leaders? 13 min nychica21 3
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 15 min Suzi 265
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Subduction Zone 173,376
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 20 min Who 12,467
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min _Bad Axe 310,475
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 24 min Michelle has a cock 53
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Quirky 340,738
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min red and right 193,540
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min red and right 1,274,999
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 51 min Gosh 131
More from around the web