Reid confident Menendez did nothing w...

Reid confident Menendez did nothing wrong with donor, but awaits Senate probe

There are 35 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Reid confident Menendez did nothing wrong with donor, but awaits Senate probe. In it, Fox News reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Sunday he is confident that fellow Democratic Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#25 Feb 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you should know tinkerbell.
Lame response even for a feeb like you.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Feb 4, 2013
How about Reid just change his political affiliation to republican since he only supports the GOP. Oh wait, that would mean he would have to be a bit more honest and that could never happen to a republican.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#27 Feb 4, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>You have to pay a royalty for using the word Dummycrat. I coined it. Enjoy it with my blessing.
I used the word Dummykraut because they are propagandizing that way now.
1 post removed
WoodBee

Rochester, MN

#29 Feb 4, 2013
All democrats are corrupted!! I shall never vote for any democrat, They intend to grow "Socialism" in our country.
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Wake up USA wrote:
<quoted text>I used the word Dummykraut because they are propagandizing that way now.
Congratulations, that's even MORE childish and stupid than the other choice!:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#32 Feb 5, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Guilty, like you, perverted fartsack.
Oh, look, it's the troll/stalker's bitch...

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#33 Feb 5, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>They really are dumb with regard to the laws they cram through. Libtard dems think the general public are their prison punks to do with as they please. BIG surprise on tap for the libtards.
Lets hope so. Maybe the people that sat home last election will figure out they voted for Obummer.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Wake up USA wrote:
<quoted text>Lets hope so. Maybe the people that sat home last election will figure out they voted for Obummer.
They better especially since people like Karl Rove had now started to promote the death of the tea party just like the liberals. Both now fear the tea party for their combined power and money grabs ending with the people that still cherish the constitution.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#35 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>They better especially since people like Karl Rove had now started to promote the death of the tea party just like the liberals. Both now fear the tea party for their combined power and money grabs ending with the people that still cherish the constitution.
Sane people laugh at the 'Bagger Party and their money grabs, not to mention their lies, ineptitude, total lack of understanding of the Constitution, and determination to sabotage our government.

You are not a sane person, obviously.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people laugh at the 'Bagger Party and their money grabs, not to mention their lies, ineptitude, total lack of understanding of the Constitution, and determination to sabotage our government.
You are not a sane person, obviously.
Why do you hate smaller government and lower taxes.........oh that's right it only affect leeches.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#37 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate smaller government and lower taxes.........oh that's right it only affect leeches.
Why do you lie, spam, troll, and smear so much of the time?

Oh, that's right, you're a 'bagger. It's a brain thing, isn't it?

:)
1 post removed

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie, spam, troll, and smear so much of the time?
Oh, that's right, you're a 'bagger. It's a brain thing, isn't it?
:)
Why do you only have moronic opinion. Was daycare closed today?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#40 Feb 5, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you only have moronic opinion. Was daycare closed today?
'Why you only have moronic thing, huh? Daycare close to-day? Ugh want to KNOW!'

LOL

The more you post, the dumber you get. You'll soon be trying to explain yourself to rodents, then garden vegetables...:)

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41 Feb 5, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
'Why you only have moronic thing, huh? Daycare close to-day? Ugh want to KNOW!'
LOL
The more you post, the dumber you get. You'll soon be trying to explain yourself to rodents, then garden vegetables...:)
I already tried Both are more intellegent than you.
2 posts removed
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Feb 6, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>The gun grab will be a huge problem for the Kenyan.
Not only that, he is going to try to take all the straw men the gun owners shoot at. We can never let him get away with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Patriot 262,121
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 6 min jonjedi 60
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Julia 1,509,115
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min No Surprise 5,400
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 16 min Ms Sassy 157
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min Judgement 25,253
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 37 min jonjedi 762
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 239,545
More from around the web