Some tea party congressmen find signs of political backlash at home

Oct 6, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 413

Nearly three years after a band of renegade congressmen brought the tea party insurgency to Washington, there are early rumblings of a political backlash in some of their districts.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#275 Oct 12, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
certainly you fall into one or more of those categories...come on, drop a clue.....sierra clubber? ponytailed ex hippie? what?
Just a generic worthlesser.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#276 Oct 12, 2013
CrybabyRepublicans wrote:
<quoted text>I pay for my own. I'm not on the dole. That's what medicaid is for. This is insurance I can afford.
What policy did you choose?

Location hidden

#277 Oct 12, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Move to Somalia. They have all that and the one thing all you bagger nuts crave the most. No government. And your free choice of trailer trash parks.
Why don't you, the are all ready Muslim and terrorist. Right up yours and odoodles alley.

“Ted Cruz is a Traitor. ”

Since: May 12

420town

#278 Oct 12, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point. Insurance companies have been robbing their customers for decades and Obamacare did nothing to reign in those costs. That would have been real reform if they could have created larger insurance pools that would have resulted in more competition and lower costs. It would also have been nice if they made drug companies compete which would have resulted in lower prices but they didn't do that either. Obamacare is a joke that protects price gouging monopolies along with its many other negative affects.
Actually it opens up the door for 40 million uninsured Americans. Those insurance companies will compete for these Americans. They will lower their price to get these Americans. 40 millions people to insure and they will off to the races.

420town

#279 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What policy did you choose?
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Excellus.

420town

#280 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you, the are all ready Muslim and terrorist. Right up yours and odoodles alley.
Actually we hate them. We want to wipe out the Muslim terrorists just as much as you do. We just don't hate American Muslims. I don't believe what they believe. But under the 1st Amendment they have the right to believe whatever they want.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#281 Oct 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Everyone I talk to wants Rand Paul in 2016. He is conservative, can't be demonized, because he is exactly what Americans want, a leader. They are laughing to think the people would let the Democrats choose their candidate. It is probably because the Democrats have to defend Obamacare, and the Benghazi babe. They will spend all their time trying to explain what went wrong with both. We'll have pictures of Ambassador Stevens everywhere, along with pictures of the other 3 dead Americans from the Benghazi massacre. And pictures of people who died awaiting medical care under Obamacare's rationing. This next election is very important. We cannot leave anything out of the campaign.
Rand Paul?

Oh I'd LOVE to see that nutjob get the GOPasaur nomination. Hillary will win every electoral vote in every state!

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#282 Oct 12, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul?
Oh I'd LOVE to see that nutjob get the GOPasaur nomination. Hillary will win every electoral vote in every state!
Even Alaska, Utah, Wyoming and Mississippi?

I was thinking that the GOP could dip a stick in dog crap and it would take those states...

Oh thats right ...we were talking about Rand Paul...You cold be right Sheeple
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#283 Oct 12, 2013
Thinking Is Necessary 4 Survival...

http://papundits.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/...

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#284 Oct 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing up yours is your dumbass head. DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#285 Oct 12, 2013
Who ever the Republicans choose they will offer more then a a washed up old hag, and a guy with a drinking problem. Maybe Bloomberg will buy the nomination for himself, or there is that other guy shacked up in the N Y State House, Cuomo. OMG, what if we had to choose some one with morals for a change.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#286 Oct 13, 2013
This shit is so bad....i need to find something useful to do.....

Location hidden

#287 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>Actually it opens up the door for 40 million uninsured Americans. Those insurance companies will compete for these Americans. They will lower their price to get these Americans. 40 millions people to insure and they will off to the races.
Who are these people and where do they live.

Location hidden

#288 Oct 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This shit is so bad....i need to find something useful to do.....
Try a 9mm.

Location hidden

#289 Oct 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing up yours is your dumbass head. DUMBOSPAMBOT birther nut.
Speaking of dog crap.......and up pops its head.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#290 Oct 13, 2013
7 out of 10 Americans would fire every member of Congress. That is the poll out their. Start with Candice Miller of Michigan s 10Th district.... Remember this in 2014.... We will here in the 10th

Tawas City, Michigan

#291 Oct 13, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Alaska, Utah, Wyoming and Mississippi?
I was thinking that the GOP could dip a stick in dog crap and it would take those states...
Oh thats right ...we were talking about Rand Paul...You cold be right Sheeple
Yes.

Remember 50% of eligible voters don't vote AT ALL.

Obama lost Mississippi by only 150,000 votes in 2012, and there over over 1 million eligible voters who didn't vote AT ALL.

The possibility of a Rand Paul presidency would bring out enough of those people even in Alabama & Utah etc for Hillary to win the state.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#292 Oct 13, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Remember 50% of eligible voters don't vote AT ALL.
Obama lost Mississippi by only 150,000 votes in 2012, and there over over 1 million eligible voters who didn't vote AT ALL.
The possibility of a Rand Paul presidency would bring out enough of those people even in Alabama & Utah etc for Hillary to win the state.
hoping that the whiff of madness will focus some minds?
spud

Reading, PA

#293 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>Actually it opens up the door for 40 million uninsured Americans. Those insurance companies will compete for these Americans. They will lower their price to get these Americans. 40 millions people to insure and they will off to the races.
That's great for the price gouging insurance companies. 40 million customers at the same prices, thanks to corrupt businesses best friend, Barack Obama.

Tawas City, Michigan

#294 Oct 13, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
hoping that the whiff of madness will focus some minds?
Yes.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Michelle Bachmann, etc, etc.

They're all nuttier than a fruitcake and if any of them should win the GOPasaur nomination I think we'll see the highest voter turnout in American history to ensure their defeat.

Think "legitimate rape" times 1000!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Chimney1 149,733
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Jenks 1,191,837
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 19 min ILLEGAL A-HOLE 27
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 51,525
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 54 min Sunshine 172,145
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Thinking 4,856
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 33,985
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 313,212
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 4 hr see the li 48
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 hr Le Duped 1,884
More from around the web