Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

LEO 477

United States

#86703 Sep 20, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>There is way more power in my Father and Brother than any gun will EVER have.

My Brother silenced your tongue for a while, now it looks like you're making up for lost time.

It does not bother me in the least that you choose to call me names. They called my Brother far worse. They even killed Him. Thankfully, the grave has no power over my Brother. He overcomes death, He laughs at it.

Now, just to be VERY clear...

My Brother detests evildoers. Have you not read what He has promised the evildoers, which includes those who kill children for no good reason and those who abuse women? Have you not read what Our Father has done to evildoers?

It doesn't seem as you and those of your ilk have any idea of the contempt my Brother has for evildoers. My Brother does not teach His followers to sympathize with, or provide aid and comfort to, evildoers.(That would include George Zimmerman, better known as the thug who followed and killed a child who was minding his own business).

George Zimmerman and other evildoers are safe, very safe, in the justice systems of man. But, lo, Zimmerman and his fellow evildoers shall find no respite in the Kingdom of my Brother, in the Justice of my Brother.
You have a twisted warped mind. Obama care is not working that good for you I see.
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#86704 Sep 21, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honor student armed with a rifle how contradictive. Cops are trained to shoot to kill and pretty much empty their weapons. One day you may that discover if they let you into police academy.
You didn.t learn much at the Academy , did you " Honor student " is sarcastic When was the last time a black boy killed by the PD not an Honor student or an aspiring rapper

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86705 Sep 21, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily, Verily, Verily, Verily I say unto thee that you are an incredible fool. To pick and choose which kind of "racism" to fight against or react to is just plain STUPID.
Allow me to say that Zazz is not a racist. She only points out the obvious. You throw around a lot of words. You are wrong in your usage of the many words you throw around to assassinate others.
My Brother advocates fighting against ALL kinds of sins. But your foolishness is compounded by your reaction to "racism" that doesn't exist. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make one an advocate for racism or make them a "bigot". Only in your small mind does that take place.
Inclusive of racism is when "people" of your kind lump entire races together and deem them inferior or superior. You know, like you and your stooges have been doing on this thread ad nauseum. It is beyond belief that there are those who choose to look at a person's skin color before they look at that person's heart. It is cruel.
There are many things that are associated with a person that you can use to form an opinion before race would EVER need to be considered. But that's just too difficult for you to comprehend.
My Brother teaches us to love others as we love ourselves. Either you have lowly, disdainful love for yourself or you DELIBERATELY ignore my Brother's teachings. There is NO racism or discrimination in Heaven. That means that NO racists will enter into the Kingdom of my Brother.
Judge yourself accordingly.
You are being judged accordingly and you are Black Racist Bigot no different than Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton which you are all going to hell which your post I am replying to confirms that with the lies and the bigotry in your post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86706 Sep 21, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> Detroit has not been safe for better than 25 years. Even the resident in the area are fed up wish the constant violence that has ruined the city and some of the surrounding suburbs.
Jesus's Brother will not admit it but this violence is a result of Blacks. Since the PC crowd is so lax on this subject it is unfortunate that all blacks get tarred with the same broad brush .
If the thinking black man and the white enables would address the black plague, rather than excusing it , maybe the problem could be resolved
Racism was becoming a thing of the past until racist blacks incited white people to defend themselves against them Now they cry foul. How typical
Exactly and you can tell that Jesus's Brother is a Black Racist like his Black Bro's Jessie Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton who want to keep the hate and Black Racism going.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#86707 Sep 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are being judged accordingly and you are Black Racist Bigot no different than Jessie Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton which you are all going to hell which your post I am replying to confirms that with the lies and the bigotry in your post.
So, thou believeth that there is a hell?

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86708 Sep 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact same garbage that you posted under your other name of Be Truthful. You must really think everybody is as dumb as you to not have that figured out. There are only so many flakes on Topix.
There's nothing to figure out. Even so, there's only so much that thou can figure out, only so far that your much limited mind can comprehend.

Your time would be much better spent on thinking about how your naked eye can overcome the color of a person's skin and acquire a heart that sees a another person's essence.

There is NO DOUBT that George Zimmerman is an evil person. To be sure, he's not the only one. But, then again, not everyone goes around following innocent children and then end up killing them. Time was once George Zimmerman's friend. No longer.

My Brother takes Special Care of the likes of Zimmerman. Please pray for Zimmerman. It may be too late, but who knows, my Brother grants incredible miracles.

Just ask Lazarus.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86709 Sep 21, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to figure out. Even so, there's only so much that thou can figure out, only so far that your much limited mind can comprehend.
Your time would be much better spent on thinking about how your naked eye can overcome the color of a person's skin and acquire a heart that sees a another person's essence.
There is NO DOUBT that George Zimmerman is an evil person. To be sure, he's not the only one. But, then again, not everyone goes around following innocent children and then end up killing them. Time was once George Zimmerman's friend. No longer.
My Brother takes Special Care of the likes of Zimmerman. Please pray for Zimmerman. It may be too late, but who knows, my Brother grants incredible miracles.
Just ask Lazarus.
Bull. Zimmerman followed Martin for about ten seconds and stopped. That was the end of it. That doesn't give anybody the right to physically assault a person later on for revenge. It was probably his fat ugly girlfriend that egged Martin on to attack Zimmerman.

Welcome to the new America. You attack me, I have every right to defend myself from you be it hands, knives or guns. If you don't want to get shot by me, the best way to insure that is not to attack me.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86710 Sep 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Bull. Zimmerman followed Martin for about ten seconds and stopped. That was the end of it. That doesn't give anybody the right to physically assault a person later on for revenge. It was probably his fat ugly girlfriend that egged Martin on to attack Zimmerman.

Welcome to the new America. You attack me, I have every right to defend myself from you be it hands, knives or guns. If you don't want to get shot by me, the best way to insure that is not to attack me.
Correct

The problem is that the black community defends animal actions...

They teach their young it is ok to rape, rob and beat anyone they want for any reason they want....

That is why blacks have such a higher percentage of chance of ending up dead on the street

And when educated black men like Cosby or Dr Steve Perry speak up about this the black community calls the traitors....

Dr Perry has dedicated his life to getting black youth into Ivy League schools on a free ride and the black community hates him for that....

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86711 Sep 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Zimmerman followed Martin for about ten seconds and stopped. That was the end of it. That doesn't give anybody the right to physically assault a person later on for revenge. It was probably his fat ugly girlfriend that egged Martin on to attack Zimmerman.
My Brother once said...

"Those who live by the sword will die by the sword."

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86712 Sep 21, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
The problem is that the black community defends animal actions...
They teach their young it is ok to rape, rob and beat anyone they want for any reason they want....
thou art a brazen liar.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86713 Sep 22, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brother once said...
No, if you're going to die by the sword anyway, you might as well have one yourself. At least that way, you stand a chance.
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#86714 Sep 22, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
My Brother once said...
If your brother is right that means a lot of dead negroes real soon
zazz

United States

#86715 Sep 22, 2014

True Words wrote:

<quoted text>

The jury found him not guilty
The FBI investigated him, no charges
Eric Holder personally investigated him, no charges
Obama reviewed it all, no charges
The Thug's parents wouldn't even file a simple civil case - OMG even they agree
Just shows the insanity of these people

I see you have trouble keeping up. I'll explain.

Eric Holder did not personally investigate the murder of Trayvon.

The slaying of Trayvon is under investigation by the Justice Department. Zimmerkillerman has not been cleared by the Justice Department.

I'll repeat myself in reply to your idiotic statement: "Eric Holder did not personally investigate the murder of Trayvon."

He has attorney's and investigators who handle mundane work.

Oh, and Obama did NOT personally review the ongoing investigation. He's a busy man.

I'll give you this, a jury acquitted him. Juries also acquitted OJ and Casey Anthony.
zazz

United States

#86716 Sep 22, 2014
2nd trial begins for man accused of killing teen

4 hr ago | By Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.(AP)— Jury selection is set to begin for the second trial of a Florida man accused of killing a Georgia teenager during an argument over loud music outside a Jacksonville convenience store.

Attorneys for 47-year-old Michael Dunn want to move the trial away from Jacksonville, citing widespread publicity about the case. Circuit Judge Russell Healey has said he'll decide whether to move the trial during jury selection.

Earlier, jurors found Dunn guilty of attempted second-degree murder and firing into an occupied vehicle. They deadlocked on the first-degree murder charge.

Prosecutors say Dunn killed 17-year-old Jordan Davis of Marietta, Georgia, when he fired 10 times into a sports utility vehicle occupied by four teens.

Dunn hasn't been sentenced on the earlier conviction, but faces 60 to 150 years in prison.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86717 Sep 22, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>thou art a brazen liar.
Please prove your claim..........LOL
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86718 Sep 22, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have trouble keeping up. I'll explain.
Eric Holder did not personally investigate the murder of Trayvon.
The slaying of Trayvon is under investigation by the Justice Department. Zimmerkillerman has not been cleared by the Justice Department.
I'll repeat myself in reply to your idiotic statement: "Eric Holder did not personally investigate the murder of Trayvon."
He has attorney's and investigators who handle mundane work.
Oh, and Obama did NOT personally review the ongoing investigation. He's a busy man.
I'll give you this, a jury acquitted him. Juries also acquitted OJ and Casey Anthony.
Partly correct. Obama is too busy of a man to review a shooting. It's tough to concentrate on Tee Times and look into shooting investigations.

It was Racist Holder who sent the FBI into Florida. The agents (and their findings) are reported directly back to him. They found nothing and therefore, no further action will be taken on their part.

The OJ and Anthony cases were disputed over credible evidence. That was not the situation in the Zimmerman case. All evidence was presented and nothing disputed. The only thing disputed was if Zimmerman had the legal authority to protect himself with a firearm in the state of Florida.

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86719 Sep 22, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove your claim..........LOL
You're the liar who made that outlandish claim.

You prove it.

Oh...

YOU CANNOT

I totally understand. My Brother told me about species like you.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86720 Sep 22, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>You're the liar who made that outlandish claim.

You prove it.

Oh...

YOU CANNOT

I totally understand. My Brother told me about species like you.
Wrong again...
Please tell us even one point I said is incorrect.........

OOOPs you can't can Ya..........LOL

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86721 Sep 23, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again...
Please tell us even one point I said is incorrect.........
OOOPs you can't can Ya..........LOL
Apparently thou need my Brother to open your eyes. The point was CLEARLY stated in my post.

When you go to ask my Brother about your eyes, ask him about your heart and mind as well.

And please don't forget that my Brother has a birthday coming up a little later this year. It'll be nice if you can come up with a very good gift to give to him. If you need any ideas just ask me.
2 posts removed
LEO 477

United States

#86724 Sep 23, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text>You didn.t learn much at the Academy , did you " Honor student " is sarcastic When was the last time a black boy killed by the PD not an Honor student or an aspiring rapper
I was being sarcastic too. Here's your sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 4 min Carl 24
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 4 min Twizzler9793 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aquarius-wy 1,478,946
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min dangit 256,236
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 min USA 14,826
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 22,087
News Springsteen cover band changes tune, won't play... 9 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 13 min Go Trump 17,635
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 408,832
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Truth 133
More from around the web