Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86571 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you apparently. My posts are right where I left them.
Much like with Zimmerman, you are making up our own little lies to comfort yourself.
xxxrayted wrote:

My fellow sickos are what normal people are. You Surrender First whites are the anomaly.
I know your kind. We had them here too years ago. Once the neighborhood started to
change, they were the first to sell their house and get out of town.

==========

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Want more or will you stop lying and claiming your posts are never being (and never been) deleted?

You're not a slow learner, you're a no learner.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86573 Aug 25, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forcing me to prove you are a liar.
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> Who would want to be a cop in a town that is 70% minority that is
like having a death wish. Policing animals is not exactly a fun time
Now with the racist AG and Co it make being a cop 20x harder. the residents have
already shown that they are incapable of policing themselves
xxxrayted wrote:
Our cops here are pretty tough and they don't put up with any BS. You have to be like
that when dealing with blacks.
I have seen some interactions between our police and blacks here. They always want to
fight with the cops. It's no wonder why cops develop an attitude with those people.
It's one of the reasons I think segregation was the best way to have a society. The
blacks would no longer be able to complain about how white police officers treat them and
they don't have to worry about so-called bias sentences for prison time. They should have
their own state or whatever and run their society the way they want.
In our society, our schools would be superior, our streets safe, our businesses and shops
thriving and little violent crime.
==========
Want me to post more of your deleted posts? There's hundreds.
ATTENTION CLASS!!!

We seem to have a person here that doesn't know her computer is not connecting well with TOPIX. So would the rest of the people here go back one page and tell her my post--post number 86543 is still there? It's only one page back.

Much like the Zimmerman case, she seems to only see what she wants to and refuses to see what's right in front of her.

So once again Zass, my posts didn't go anywhere.
3 posts removed
Truth

Rome, GA

#86577 Aug 25, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I am well educated, far from ignorant. I have black friends who would take issue with you calling me a racist.
Your black racist friends?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86578 Aug 25, 2014
Gee, three posts removed after my last comment. I wonder who that could be????

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#86579 Aug 25, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am well educated, far from ignorant. I have black friends who would take issue with you calling me a racist.
then yur education was wasted, you sound like an imbecile who can't see what's in front of him. Dead black racist thugs who got what they deserved.
1 post removed

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#86581 Aug 26, 2014
The martin case has already been decided and the logic of the verdict makes sense.

The manipulation from sharpton making it into a 'injustice against blacks' issue, along with holder and obama playing the same game is what people see, in hindsight. Blacks and liberals seem to think it puts them at the same caliber thinking as the ones who have higher values and character.

Maybe for the stupid ones it does?

Now the same thing is happening in Ferguson, jackson turning it into 'injustice against blacks' issue and obama and holder looking for some racially motivated hate crime violation and it ends up the punk just robbed a liquor store and hit a cop trying to get his gun. Blacks riot.
And once again we see another example of what doesn't belong in society by the stupid who think it does.

Time to change the title of this thread to...
"Micheal Brown Shooting Death Sparks Outrage On Social Media"

Another poor innocent black teen gunned down by racist white cops who was innocently minding his own business, walking home from a convenience store.......

ROFLMAO, I guess blacks & libs are stupid enough to believe it twice....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86582 Aug 26, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, Thanks I appreciate it and will be watching for the link
The video he showed me was not the brown case either?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86583 Aug 26, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The video he showed me was not the brown case either?
Ok.
1 post removed
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#86585 Aug 26, 2014
Here is yet another bad killer-cop story:

[Title] "Handcuffed Black Youth Shot Himself to Death, Says Coroner"

"A coronerís report obtained exclusively by NBC News directly contradicts the police version of how a 22-year-old black man died in the back seat of a Louisiana police cruiser earlier this year -- but still says the man, whose hands were cuffed behind his back, shot himself."

His name was Victor White.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/ha...
Truth

Rome, GA

#86586 Aug 26, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:

"A coroner’s report obtained exclusively by NBC News directly contradicts the police version of how a 22-year-old black man died in the back seat of a Louisiana police cruiser earlier this year -- but still says the man, whose hands were cuffed behind his back, shot himself."

Parents never can accept it when their child commits suicide.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86587 Aug 26, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Gee, three posts removed after my last comment. I wonder who that could be????
Too bad I missed them, would have liked to copy them to prove what a liar you are.
1 post removed
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86589 Aug 27, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad I missed them, would have liked to copy them to prove what a liar you are.
Then next time make copies of your posts before you send them.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86590 Aug 27, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
"A coronerís report obtained exclusively by NBC News directly contradicts the police version of how a 22-year-old black man died in the back seat of a Louisiana police cruiser earlier this year -- but still says the man, whose hands were cuffed behind his back, shot himself."
My bad killer cop story beats your bad killer cop story. My story is about a black cop that shot an unarmed white suspect not long after the Brown shooting. I'm sure you didn't hear about it. MSM would never make that a story like they did about the Brown story.

Keep it under the rug as best as you can.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#86591 Aug 28, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
coward
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#86592 Aug 30, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
With the racial break-down of the Grand Jury in Ferguson (9 whites, and 3 blacks)...it could actually break either way.
We shall see.
I am much more confident in the parallel Federal Investigation.
The FBI is much more honest I suppose Under our current AG I wouldn't make book on it

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86593 Aug 30, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You keep forcing me to prove you are a liar.

neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> Who would want to be a cop in a town that is 70% minority that is
like having a death wish. Policing animals is not exactly a fun time
Now with the racist AG and Co it make being a cop 20x harder. the residents have
already shown that they are incapable of policing themselves

xxxrayted wrote:
Our cops here are pretty tough and they don't put up with any BS. You have to be like
that when dealing with blacks.

I have seen some interactions between our police and blacks here. They always want to
fight with the cops. It's no wonder why cops develop an attitude with those people.

It's one of the reasons I think segregation was the best way to have a society. The
blacks would no longer be able to complain about how white police officers treat them and
they don't have to worry about so-called bias sentences for prison time. They should have
their own state or whatever and run their society the way they want.

In our society, our schools would be superior, our streets safe, our businesses and shops
thriving and little violent crime.
==========

Want me to post more of your deleted posts? There's hundreds.
I can see the original post???

Why can't you?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86594 Aug 30, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see the original post???
Why can't you?
Because what Zazz does is run to Topix and reports my posts just assuming they will remove it. For one, Topix doesn't remove a post unless it's inflammatory or vulgar and two, it takes them a couple of days at times to remove a post. Zass thinks they will remove posts that she doesn't like.

So what she does is copies my post, report it to Topix, and then runs back here to paste my post and claim it was removed. She doesn't have the smarts to check if it was removed first, and then she makes a Zassss out of herself.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86595 Aug 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Because what Zazz does is run to Topix and reports my posts just assuming they will remove it. For one, Topix doesn't remove a post unless it's inflammatory or vulgar and two, it takes them a couple of days at times to remove a post. Zass thinks they will remove posts that she doesn't like.

So what she does is copies my post, report it to Topix, and then runs back here to paste my post and claim it was removed. She doesn't have the smarts to check if it was removed first, and then she makes a Zassss out of herself.
Everyday..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86596 Aug 30, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad I missed them, would have liked to copy them to prove what a liar you are.
The only thing you have ever proven here is how stupid you are
3 posts removed
Gravediggers

Spokane, WA

#86600 Sep 2, 2014
Since I authored this thread from day 1 (one), I have moved to a much nicer community here in Spokane, Washington.

I no longer believe that the world is coming to an end. I also now support President Obama, and likewise reject racism in its entirety.

Topix: Please remove my original post. I am most embarrassed about my naive words back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 4 min EVILmonkies 389
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 8 min American Independent 127
News GOP closer to big win with House tax vote; Sena... 11 min Aquarius-WY 14
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min ExplainsBongo 41,588
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 30 min Retribution 5
News Moscow meeting in June 2017 under scrutiny in T... 50 min Apprentice 2
News Sen. Hatch to Dems saying tax cuts are for rich... 51 min Retribution 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr The Big Lebowski 1,640,333
More from around the web