Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#83301 Feb 25, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny it because he wasn't. In addition, he was not engaged in any illegal activity the night he was murdered.
The scratch on Zimmerthug's head prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that his head was never pounded on concrete.
Zimmerthug is the one with a violent history. The only thing that kept him out of prison for his violence was one of his friends serving a year without ratting on Zimmerthug and of course, his daddy wielding his influence and friendships to keep his whiny coward of a son out of prison.
And so, what of the FBI investigation into GZ.......no racist history.

Eric Holder's end-to-end investigation.....no charges, not even a civil rights case?

Are they all NAZI's, KKK?

If you're correct, why do the FBI, Eric Holder, and Obama say you're wrong?
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83302 Feb 26, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny it because he wasn't. In addition, he was not engaged in any illegal activity the night he was murdered.
The scratch on Zimmerthug's head prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that his head was never pounded on concrete.
Zimmerthug is the one with a violent history. The only thing that kept him out of prison for his violence was one of his friends serving a year without ratting on Zimmerthug and of course, his daddy wielding his influence and friendships to keep his whiny coward of a son out of prison.
You are too ridiculous hahaha. SincÚ when does scratches on someone prove anything. Thats about as logical as me saying that since they found a mark on Trayvons hand that proves he wasnt shot hahaha. The more you write about this circus the funnier you get. Foreward march you fool!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83303 Feb 26, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

And so, what of the FBI investigation into GZ.......no racist history.

Eric Holder's end-to-end investigation.....no charges, not even a civil rights case?

Are they all NAZI's, KKK?

If you're correct, why do the FBI, Eric Holder, and Obama say you're wrong?
You'll never get a straight answer out of zazz,...she'd have to admit that she was wrong.

She is a slave to the "collective mindset" of the hip hop culture. It offers its members a unique form of "comradery," at the expense of their souls. Even the slightest departure from this "community of thought" would (at the very least) cause her to be ostracized and ridiculed by her "peers." But a more likely consequence for her would be to catch a beating.

For a more grievous offence, such as showing support for George Zimmerman, she would run the risk of being beaten "and" having to endure permanent alienation by the hip hop community at large.

For an even greater sin (ratting someone out to the police) her life would be in serious danger. There are certain unwritten rules that they must all swear by in order to be accepted into the "club."

This is why they have no respect for the law, or for any form of authority (save their own). It is the same reason why they hate the police. Of course this would not be the case if they were law abiding citizens, but they're not.

They are into having sex with underage females, abusing drugs and alcohol, listening to rap music, wearing bling, engaging in gang violence, rape, shoplifting, burglary, assault, theft, etc. etc. Their actions have expanded our lexicon to include phrases like "knockout game," "flash mob," "home invasion," and "car jacking"...(just to name a few).

Just as heinous,...are the ones who exploit this culture (as opposed to condemning it) for their own personal and political gain (democrat overseers, otherwise known as plantation masta's).

So don't expect to get a straight answer from any of them any time soon,...but you and I already knew that...lol.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83304 Feb 26, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe the first 200 mph (average) lap was achieved in 1969 (Dodge 426 hemi Charger). By 1987, Bill Elliot ran an all time fastest lap at 213+ at Talladega. Restrictor plates started in 1988. Cars can go airborne at much slower speeds depending on a bunch of factors. Guys used to to run 210-212 and their cars were on a rail.....it's curious how much the cars move around today vs. the 60's and 70's......aerodynamics is a double edged sword.

In retrospect, given the tech they had in the day, the things Scott did were unbelievable...which, of course , built the sport up to what it is today.
I found a couple of awesome videos in this article about restrictor plates. This sport has got to be the most courageous form of competition there ever was. Anyone who says Nascar isn't a sport of kings needs to grow a pair.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-from-the...
1 post removed
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83306 Feb 26, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Self hating ,white liberals are the reason the united states is in such a state of disarray . Between them and black people who lean towards animal tendencies. this country will be like South Africa in 40 years. Maybe less
All blacks are not the problem, but the vast majority of them are.
80-90% of them are the prblem and the fact that theyre black automatically sways 95% of them. Sure there are a few that are true Patrotic Americans like Allen West, Ben Carson and my old 45 carrying buddy Thomas Sowell. And Im sure they are ashamed of the younger generation as a whole. When they hyphenate American that says it all.
Yup

Santa Clara, CA

#83307 Feb 26, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> 80-90% of them are the prblem and the fact that theyre black automatically sways 95% of them. Sure there are a few that are true Patrotic Americans like Allen West, Ben Carson and my old 45 carrying buddy Thomas Sowell. And Im sure they are ashamed of the younger generation as a whole. When they hyphenate American that says it all.
If Hitler went after the fu@king useless monkeys instead of the jews... Nobody would have cared.

Nobody.
The Truth

Santa Clara, CA

#83308 Feb 26, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Are you that brain dead? You must not have ANY white dna in you boy!!! I guess your mammy and great mammy were too ugly for their masters to throw it in to even once?? That's pretty bad...

Nice job at ignoring virtually every piece of evidence in the trial. If it weren't for us "peckerwoods" here to call buss$hit on you, you might actually get other mouth-breathing violent animals with no respect for the common laws of society to believe you.

Now go sit down and count your food stamps.... you fu@king idiot.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83309 Feb 26, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hitler went after the fu@king useless monkeys instead of the jews... Nobody would have cared.
Nobody.
Ive thought that exact same thing many times. We need a modern day Hitler. Id love to train several advanced special Divisions comprised of US, Russian, Australian, Canadian, German, and English troops. And walk though that black shithole those zulus call home not leaving a single living afriKANT. Then divide the continent amongst the superior White elite. Make something out of that wasteland besides a damn elephant park! Hahaha!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83310 Feb 26, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Are you that brain dead? You must not have ANY white dna in you boy!!! I guess your mammy and great mammy were too ugly for their masters to throw it in to even once?? That's pretty bad...
Nice job at ignoring virtually every piece of evidence in the trial. If it weren't for us "peckerwoods" here to call buss$hit on you, you might actually get other mouth-breathing violent animals with no respect for the common laws of society to believe you.
Now go sit down and count your food stamps.... you fu@king idiot.
They dont even train those apes to count anymore. Just drain the EBT down to 000000's and wait for Brother Borack to refill the account with our tax dollars. Ah but news to those overbearing IRS assholes. My Plantation is not paying a single dime to ObuMao care now or ever. So I can feel good we arent supporting that shit. Gimme a few more movements and more land purchases and leases and I wont be paying any corporate taxes either. Hahaha and the books look great showing my taxes being paid on the pittence of military retirement!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83311 Feb 26, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text>

Self hating ,white liberals are the reason the united states is in such a state of disarray . Between them and black people who lean towards animal tendencies. this country will be like
South Africa in 40 years. Maybe less

All blacks are not the problem, but the vast majority of them are.
That's the problem,...too many are self loathing and violent, it's why they can't assimilate, and many of the ones who have jobs (especially the big fat ugly ones) abuse their power to get even with whites.

That's why I avoid fat black women like the plague. You have to stay on your toes these days. Experience is the best teacher. White liberals are idiots. Ain't got enough common sense to pour piss out of a boot.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83312 Feb 26, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Zimmerman got by with murdering an unarmed black boy.

Dunn will spend the rest of his life in prison for murdering an unarmed black boy.
You posted thousands of times claiming that George Zimmerman would spend the rest of his life in prison too. Michael Dunn was not convicted of murder, and he has not yet been sentenced on his attempted murder convictions. If the judge decides to let him serve his time concurrently he will probably end up serving about 85% of a 20 year sentence, unless the sentencing guidelines change over that timespan.

With black crime in Florida "off the charts," and prison overcrowding, and the fact that Dunn's conviction still has an excellent chance of being overturned (not to mention the fact that the 3 survivors will in all statistical probability end up bragging about how they pointed a gun at him someday soon). Add to that,... the failure of the jury to convict him on 1st degree murder,....I'd say Dunn has an excellent chance to be a free man within the next year or two.

What say you scumbag?
wasp

Akron, OH

#83313 Feb 26, 2014
Zimmerman is a "all American hero" we need thousands, millions more like him. Who can disagree? Sanford should honor him with a Key to the City for his brave effort.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83314 Feb 26, 2014
wasp wrote:
Zimmerman is a "all American hero" we need thousands, millions more like him. Who can disagree? Sanford should honor him with a Key to the City for his brave effort.
A statue of George at the Retreat at Twin Lakes would be a good start.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...
1 post removed
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83316 Feb 26, 2014
wasp wrote:

Hahaha...

Honor Thug Zimmerman with a Key to the City? He doesn't even have a Key to his own home. He is Homeless! No Key...No Home.

And Zimmerman is your "Hero"?

He is the Most Hated Man in America.

Thug Zimmerman is a Racist Child Killer, Pedophile, Woman Beater, a Homeless Free-loader, and a Leach on our Society.

Keep those high (not) standards for whom you qualify as your "Hero". That says everything about you.
1 post removed
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#83318 Feb 26, 2014
"There's No Need To Fear! Underdog Is Here!"

"when criminals in this world appear
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear
the cry goes up both far and near
for Underdog! "Underdog!" Underdog! "Underdog!"

speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!

when in this world the headlines read
of those whose hearts are filled with greed
who rob and steal from those who need
to right this wrong with blinding speed
goes Underdog! "Underdog!" Underdog! "Underdog!"

speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!"

http://www.delorie.com/users/dj/tidbits/under...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83319 Feb 26, 2014
There are more threats on Zimmerman's life today. Shucks. He doesn't deserve that so much, right? Hahahaha...
2 posts removed
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83322 Feb 26, 2014
First Lady, Michelle Obama, is on the Top 5 List of All Time First Ladies....All Time! We True Americans are so Proud of Michelle and President Barak Obama!

Next, Hillary and Bill? I know so. Eight more years!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83323 Feb 26, 2014
1 post removed
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83325 Feb 26, 2014
Cool! Governor Jan Brewer from Arizona just kicked her Republican Party in the teeth by veto of that outrageous unconstitutional anti-everything Bill (SB 1062).

Hahaha...

Go RepubliCANTS. You will guarantee yet ANOTHER LOSS in 2016 by your Caveman Hitler mentality.

We love to watch you eat your own!

Keep it up. Voters are watching, and are outraged!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83326 Feb 26, 2014
Here is your Zimmerman Thug Hero, losers!

A Woman-Beating, Child-Killing, Homeless Pedophile...

"George Zimmerman's Latest Victim? His Girlfriend Showed Cops Shocking Photo of Marks on Her Neck Amid Claims He Chocked Her. See the Photo"

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/geo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 2 min Louigi 1,880
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Brian_G 309,840
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Blitzking 163,575
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min yep 1,231,552
News Christie: I've changed immigration position 40 min Mirror 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min DrGuru 189,514
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 1 hr Quirky 109
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 328,194
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr wow 182,150
More from around the web