Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#82843 Feb 17, 2014
More reasons to shoot afriKANTS! As though we need more. NOT!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/02/16/camera-...
1 post removed
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82845 Feb 17, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:

More reasons to shoot afriKANTS! As though we need more. NOT!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/02/16/camera-...
Yeah they're pulling that sh!t all over the country. Sort of makes you wonder why they want to disarm us. It's only a matter of time before nobody will have anything to do with "N" words.

It can only escalate.
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82847 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text> 1068 days left. We shall celebrate. Ive already told all the Mexicans within a Klic the day the US gets shed of that halfbreed muslim Im buying all the Tequila and cold Pacifico beer they can drink with me. This party could last for a week! We are talking cases of Tequila and truckloads of beer. They have 4 or 5 old refrigerators in reserve for big ice chests. Fish, oysters and shrimp will also be in the deal!
Not to worry, Hillary is looking at drapery swatches as we speak.....
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82848 Feb 17, 2014
Supporters of Racist Thug Michael Dunn better take notice here, or move out of my Country, and off of my thread.

The intelligent majority of America will no longer tolerate cowardice racists with guns.

Sure, cling to your weapons, your racism, and your ignorance...

But you will serve life in prison, or worse.

Is that worth it to you loser thugs here?
4 posts removed
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82853 Feb 17, 2014
The RepubliCANT party is becoming more and more irrelevant on a daily basis in America.

Their War on Women, War on Minories, War on Marital Equality, War on Voter Rights, War on the Economy, War on the Environment, War aginst True Americans, War Against Minimum Wage, War Against Affordable Healthcare, Against their Own Party, Against Voters in General, etc. It goes on and on.

[That is precisely what scares the RepubliCANTS to DEATH here.]

America is evolving in a positive, genuine, and meaningful mannor.

That is what terrifies you Racists. Get used to it.

You will soon be Left Behind by the true American majority.

The new RepubliCANT party's days are over. Mark my words!
1 post removed
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82855 Feb 17, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
America is evolving in a positive, genuine, and meaningful mannor.
ROFLMFAO!

Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82856 Feb 17, 2014
Thug, Homeless, Killer Zimmerman is such a Racist Coward. Read on...

Title:

"George Zimmerman Says He Lives in Constant Fear, Has PTSD"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-liv...

"Zimmerman, 30, told Univision that he lives in a constant state of fear, needing bodyguards and bullet-proof vests, and that he suffers from PTSD. In a separate interview aired today on CNN, Zimmerman said he still gets death threats.

I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man," he told CNN."

"Following the acquittal, Zimmerman has faced a myriad of legal problems, including accusations of domestic violence from his girlfriend...several traffic stops, and a pending divorce from his wife, Shelly. "

What a Thug Homeless Loser Zimmerman is.

He will not live long...guaranteed...ask him!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82857 Feb 17, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Thug, Homeless, Killer Zimmerman is such a Racist Coward. Read on...
Title:
"George Zimmerman Says He Lives in Constant Fear, Has PTSD"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-liv...
"Zimmerman, 30, told Univision that he lives in a constant state of fear, needing bodyguards and bullet-proof vests, and that he suffers from PTSD. In a separate interview aired today on CNN, Zimmerman said he still gets death threats.
I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man," he told CNN."
"Following the acquittal, Zimmerman has faced a myriad of legal problems, including accusations of domestic violence from his girlfriend...several traffic stops, and a pending divorce from his wife, Shelly. "
What a Thug Homeless Loser Zimmerman is.
He will not live long...guaranteed...ask him!
Threats and lies, threats and lies,...that's all you ever respond with.

That's all you got.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82858 Feb 17, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats and lies, threats and lies,...that's all you ever respond with.
That's all you got.
The repetition, denial of facts, like trying to get through to a small child, yes? This might help you out. Consider: Check the bottom 10 countries and note they are in Africa. Not my opinion, just scientific data:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-...

Also just data......95% of people on the planet score between 70 and 130. That leaves 2.5 % below and 2.5% above in a normal distribution. Check those scores from Africa again. Just citing scientific test data. Based on the data, the countries in Africa score a lower average IQ than 97.5% of people on the planet.

They can't or won't put this on the 6 o'clock news. In any case, there it is........quit stressing.
7 posts removed
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Huatulco, Mexico

#82866 Feb 17, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KHUB8HVKUJcXX
And some people wonder why I carry a small arsenal with me at all times. Those black thugs make me sick at my stomach.
1 post removed
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Huatulco, Mexico

#82868 Feb 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have one big head.
Just like a porcupine.......
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Huatulco, Mexico

#82869 Feb 17, 2014
This should get the boons on the warpath. Its called a whiteout! Theyll claim racism for sure!
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/li...
1 post removed
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82871 Feb 17, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

The repetition, denial of facts, like trying to get through to a small child, yes? This might help you out. Consider: Check the bottom 10 countries and note they are in Africa. Not my opinion, just scientific data:

Also just data......95% of people on the planet score between 70 and 130. That leaves 2.5 % below and 2.5% above in a normal distribution. Check those scores from Africa again. Just citing scientific test data. Based on the data, the countries in Africa score a lower average IQ
than 97.5% of people on the planet.

They can't or won't put this on the 6 o'clock news. In any case, there it is........quit stressing.
That's interesting because Rushton and Jenson did a thirty year study on brain size and intelligence (and although liberals vehemently condemned the study as racist) and found that brain size, race, and intelligence were indeed related. Indeed, the study found that Asians have bigger brains and higher IQ's,...followed by Europeans (Caucasians) and then Africans.

Size matters.

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2010/01/07/...

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic18...

So it's not surprising that your source (linked below) establishes the same facts.

In fact (findings of research released 6 days ago) scientists discovered a gene that links gray matter (size) and intelligence. Not surprisingly, those with bigger (thicker) cerebral cortex's scores higher on intelligence tests.

Go figure.

http://rt.com/news/scientists-discover-brain-...
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82872 Feb 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

MOLOSON CANDADIAN :-P
I don't remember if I ever drank Moloson.

That gives me a legitimate reason to try it.

LOL.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82873 Feb 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Smoking cigarettes--bad
Smoking marijuana--good

Killing convicted murderers--bad
Killing innocent babies--good

Teaching God in school--bad
Teaching kids how to put condoms on bananas in school--good.
Murdering whites--good
Killing blacks (in self defense)--bad,...very bad,...
1 post removed
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Huatulco, Mexico

#82875 Feb 17, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdering whites--good
Killing blacks (in self defense)--bad,...very bad,...
Bad is good!
2 posts removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82878 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text> Well said. I hate the afriKANTS and the damage they are doing to my country too much to talk like that about the worthless criminal beasts!
YOUR country? You chicken shit inbred, you abandoned your country to save a few pesos on living expenses and to avoid paying income taxes to "your" country..
1 post removed

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82880 Feb 17, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
Micheal Dunn is innocent.
Not according to the jury. At least Florida finally got one right. Anthony walked and Zimmerman walked but Dunn will live in a cage for decades.

Here's hoping his sentences will be consecutive. That would make his upcoming murder trial moot.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82881 Feb 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I quit drinking American beer years ago. All it makes you do is urinate a lot. Foreign beer actually has taste and lets you know you are drinking an alcoholic beverage.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that American breweries can't produce good beer, it's just like everything else, our government won't let them. Our federal government ruins everything for most people.

Try Molson XXX or Ice if you're looking for a quick buzz. Great taste and a good nights rest.
Yes, too many unnecessary rules and regulations. Also, there are certain foods you can only get in Europe (or make at home) because the board of health doesn't allow them to be sold or served in restaurants over here (because they exceed 40 degrees during the curing process).

Our country has been dumbed down so much over the last 50 years because of liberal education it ain't even funny.

The only thing the government can do right is make cheese.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82882 Feb 17, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Not according to the jury. At least Florida finally got one right. Anthony walked and Zimmerman walked but Dunn will live in a cage for decades.

Here's hoping his sentences will be consecutive. That would make his upcoming murder trial moot.
Here's hoping you look up and get run over by a bus.

That would make YOU moot, and save us taxpayers a lot of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Comey fired as FBI director 2 min Lawrence Wolf 2,543
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,534,995
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 25,609
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Buck Crick 2,362
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min RussianrepubliCONS 269,868
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min District 1 240,869
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min cpeter1313 314,326
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 53 min Lawrence Wolf 145
More from around the web